Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) (49689 Views)

NAFDAC Warns Against Smuggled Frozen Chicken, Says ‘They Contain Formalin’ / Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta / Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by elvfab4(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
udoka55555:
hmm
and they will sell it to the residents!!
I pray the 200 naira meat I bought today was not from a dead cow...

these people have different tactics of killing others.

na living meat u day buy before??
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by elvfab4(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
udoka55555:
hmm

Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by udoka55555: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
elvfab4:

slaughtered meat.
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by lordess(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
princechurchill:
Lord luggard you will die in hell

grin grin grin grin grin

I no fit laugh!

Kai!

Person wey dey hell no dey alive o. Maybe na double death u dey wish am.
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by Benblaq(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
richeeyo:
That guy who commented first is the biggest fool on nairaland
Abeg waitin concern lord lugard
People wey sabi pass you dey talk. mechionu! Lord Fedrick Lugard amalgamated Nigeria to be one. na him make north and south, east and west join together.
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
All the criminal aboki police road blocks in Southeast did not dictate it until they get to PH city.
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
princechurchill:

grin wicked picture

Lol see passing of dick sniff from goal keeper to goal tongue
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
But what exactly does the fulanis want by doing this evil in the south? Is this the beginning of their plans to deal with the Niger deltans? Those dead cows could have been poisoned. May they totally fail.
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
princechurchill:
He will die twice
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 12:49am On Jul 20, 2018
What a bad business... SMH
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by emenezer(m): 3:46am On Jul 20, 2018
So tomorrow they will accuse rivera people of killing their cow.... Buharists
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2018
Those abokis must be dealt with thoroughly and made to face the full wrath of the law. I guess they have no problems smuggling carcass to the south because they consider us infidels who consume dead animals. Here in the north, sometimes, Whenever their animals die, they bring them to these calabar people in my neighborhood to buy!
Imagine the insult?
The last time it happened, it almost caused a riot.
Useless set of entities in human form.
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2018
No more suya, chicken and fish till further notice.
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by catwhiskers1993: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
There is palpable fear in Rivers state following the arrest of over 20 Northern youths  who smuggled over 50 cows with 27 recorded dead in a truck with registration number (RGM 104 XA), through Adamawa, Okigwe routes to Igwuruta in Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State.

Hon. Engr Samuel Nwanosike JP, the Executive chairman, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State, swam into action by contacting Igwuruta Division of   Nigerian police for immediate arrest and investigation.

Hon. Nwanosike also contacted Dr. Ekanam, Director Primary Health Care and Dr. Joy Wohioka, who is in charge of Health Care, Ikwerre Local government area of the state, to join force with the police for proper investigation.

The ugly development have infused palpable fear on the  residents of the LGA

Numerous Kelga residents who spoke off camera, were of the opinion that the development has political under tone and therefore called on the government not to sweep the investigation under the carpet.

It was revealed that over four cows among the dead had been distributed and sold for public consumption before the arrival of security agents.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/tension-in-rivers-as-over-27-dead-cows.html

The headlines
"IKWERRE RESIDENTS MASSACRE FULANIS, KILL 27COWS"
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by bikefab(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Northerners and heartlessness are in a hot romance.
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
udoka55555:
hmm

Dude, N200 or you meant to type N2000?

@ Topic I just called a pal now and in PH and adviced no beef eating of the rest of July o.
they must have died in transit.
Na wa o.
Even other States, only God know how many times such has happened and we may have all partaken in the consumption of dead livestock tongue
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2018
Benblaq:
People wey sabi pass you dey talk. mechionu! Lord Fedrick Lugard amalgamated Nigeria to be one. na him make north and south, east and west join together.
What i really meant is we are now the problem of ourselves
Re: 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) by Snipish: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
Smuggle them back before they cause havoc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diseases That Mess Up Your Sex Life / 7 Reasons Not To Wear A Thong / Dr Kingsley Onwuzuruigbo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.