Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc - Technology Market (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc (74700 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by lionlee216(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lets go boss
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Connect...
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
Na una dey rain na lolzz
lionlee216:
Lets go boss
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Can we go through this again?

Thanks.
omotolsy:
Dear All,

I am OMOTOLSY.

A tech savvy dude who loves anything gadgets and just like a colleague of mine said; I have been a customer to some shippers/sellers and I have sold(still selling) here on Nairaland.

I have teamed up with my blood brother KAY in Baltimore, USA and We will be covering Maryland and its entire axis/radius.

Why Purchase Abroad?
Most of the gadgets we use in Nigeria are sourced from abroad and sold in Naija at a profit. We hear stuffs like UK used or US used right? This is how to get your UK & US used items in top grades, not only that, you can also buy new things from so many sites it all depends on what you want.

Our services are stated below.
Purchase and shipping of Electronic Gadgets
Purchase and shipping of Cars
Purchase from EBay & Amazon
Pickup sites include: Offerup, Craigslist, 5miles & Letgo

Guide 1:
All you need do is to search with Maryland zip codes.
And you can negotiate these deals yourselves.
This is Baltimore's code(from 21201 to 21298) but you can concentrate more on Randallstown and Gaitersburg to get the closest deal. Do not limit yourself to Baltimore, you can google out more zip codes that cover Maryland as a whole. These US pickup sites allows you to change zip codes as often as you like, if you master this you will get enough deals.

Please note, if you ask me to search for items on your behalf, i will gladly do as instructed to the best of my knowledge but if upon pickup i discover item wasnt as described or other constraints develops, i only refund in full your item money and shipping money with me but not the fuel money i used for the pick up, this also applies to when you send me to pick for you. I will assume that you were carried along and asked me to go ahead, meaning we both took the decision. I will not give you deals just because i want to scam you of fuel money, i will share with you my chats with seller so you know whats going on.

1. Download a vpn that enables you connect to America states.
2. Download the following Applications from the links below
A. Offer up (m.apkpure.com/offerup-buy-sell-offer-up/com.offerup)
B. Letgo (m.apkpure.com/letgo-buy-sell-used-stuff-cars-real-estate/com.abtnprojects.ambatana)
C. 5miles (m.apkpure.com/5miles-buy-and-sell-used-stuff-locally/com.thirdrock.fivemiles)
D. Craigslist: baltimore.craigslist.org

If your using a Computer download chrome browser and install strong vpn and your good to go.

Guide 2:
Please take note of the following:
Phones: It is your responsibility to chat with the seller to know if the phone is clean, locked or unlocked, confirm with IMEI number and send me the IMEI number so that when picking up the phone, We will check that IMEI matches the initial. For iphones, always make sure "find my phone" is switched OFF and always confirm if it is locked or unlocked and if locked you can contact ayujahndon: 08022444020, FRINX: 08058152492

Laptops: Confirm with serial number or whatever the case may be
After the above, send information to pick up on Whatsapp to KAY & OMOTOLSY (Your Name, Nairaland User ID, Cost of item, Screen shot of the item, Seller’s phone number and the price you agreed on)
Items picked up on pickup sites are not refundable as they offer no buyer protection, Its only Cash and Carry
Unsuccessful Pickup: like seller not showing up, items not as described, pickup fee will not be refunded but the money you sent to me to purchase the item on your behalf will be refunded fully
When buying your items and shipping to our address, in order to avoid fraudulent transactions, We will require a Valid ID before We can release address to you. Your name on ID must match the billing name and address on the invoice of the package
Kindly note that We will not be meeting any seller Halfway, it is either seller comes to us or we meet seller at an agreed open place
Maryland is 5hours behind Nigeria, if you contact KAY and he does not respond, he is either at work or sleeping
Kindly note that pickup starts by 7am to 9am (12pm - 3pm Naija time) and after 7pm (12am Naija time) Mondays to Fridays. However, Saturday and Sunday would be dedicated for Pickup
For sweet deals on pickups sites, you may contact Wildchild, Frinx and Techprodigy.

RATES
Pick up sites: N370 per $1
EBay & other American sites: N370 per $1
Amazon: N370 per $1
Shipping: N370 per $1

Pickup and fuel Charges
0 - 20/30 minutes: $35
0 - 40 minutes: $45
0 - 60 minutes: $55
0 - above 60 we will negotiate
Home drop off is $15
(This new shipping rate is influenced by the new shipper we just found fornhebis expensive, we will revert as we get cheaper shipper. I honestly want a cheap shipper it pays me so dont think this new addition pays me the sender o)

*Kindly note that we recieve full payment only for now and before you contact me please try your possible best to calculate fuel charges by minutes and hours first. This saves both of us time.
Note that home is at Randallstown and work is at Guilford*

Shipping Charges
Shipping fee is 6.5$/lbs for all classes of items except(changes made due to new shipper, i showed some of us proof of this):
Laptops: $50
Gaming laptops: 70$
Old Tech Phones: $20 
New Tech Phones: $30
Tablets: $35
Shipping will be done every 2 weeks (Friday) for now till we have more customers, so items to be shipped must get to shipper by Thursday and arrival of items will be 7 working days after.

Customers items would be given to IBL (a trusted Logistics Company). They will handle all deliveries, pick up at their office is N500. Please note that delayed pickup would incur ₦500 per day after availability with IBL.

Omotolsy
(Whatsapp):07030771728
Email: omotolsy@yahoo.com
Bank Details:
GTB
Omotola David Olagunju

Kay
(Whatsapp):08033924850

We do not know it all, not perfect and We know that some persons on this platform have been there before us, therefore your suggestions would be totally welcomed and appreciated.
I want to say a big thank you to CLONE2020(New York Pick up), LIONLEE216 (Chicago Pick up), FRINX & WILDCHILD for their brotherly support. Respect to MIKKYANGEL, we must give honour to whom it is due regardless.

Please always tell your seller your brother will be picking. You confuse a seller, you loose your deal. It has happened several times.

I beg I beg I am begging. Do your estimates before you hit me up. You have got everything you need to do your estimates before getting in touch. Check for fuel cost by analysing the distance, google can give you an idea almost 100% accurate.
Everything is on front page, save me the stress of giving you an LC and then you tell me it is too expensive. Please guys.

By requesting that We pick up or purchase online for you, you have agreed to the terms and conditions clearly stated on this front page/thread

Signed: Omotolsy & KAY

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2018
CRAZY DEAL!!!!

5 iPhones with no FMI iCloud lock or internal faulty, all going for $500

iPhone 8 Plus 64gb crack screen
iPhone SE
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6
iPhone 5c

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by dealhunter(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hello house

I am having problem with my offer up account since last three days,I can access my account,search for deals and send messages to the seller,but the problem is that if I send a message,my message will not deliver to the seller..

Please house,what could be the problem and what's the solution?this problem is dulling my moral,thank you
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Dtarmon(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
dealhunter:
Hello house

I am having problem with my offer up account since last three days,I can access my account,search for deals and send messages to the seller,but the problem is that if I send a message,my message will not deliver to the seller..

Please house,what could be the problem and what's the solution?this problem is dulling my moral,thank you

Welcome to my world. If you get a fix let me know

1 Like

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by samuel19222(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2018
techprodigy:
CRAZY DEAL!!!!

iPhone SE
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6
iPhone 5c

is this still available? If yes how much for the 6 and 6 plus
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2018
samuel19222:

is this still available? If yes how much for the 6 and 6 plus
chat me up sir
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fastest Fingers!!

PS3 in box buddies

$75 excluding pickup and shipping cost

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Combo Deal!!!

2 16gb iPhone 6 Plus

Unlocked and a Sprint locked, the unlocked has a crack screen

$210 excluding pickup and shipping cost
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fastest Fingers!!!

PS4 console in box, 2 controllers and 2 games

$170 excluding pickup and shipping cost

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Joered63: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
techprodigy:
Fastest Fingers!!!

PS4 console in box, 2 controllers and 2 games

$170 excluding pickup and shipping cost

Please do you have any good deals for a gaming laptop?
GTX 970m or 1050ti, core i7 6th gen or higher
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by samuel19222(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
techprodigy:
CRAZY DEAL!!!!

iPhone SE
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6
iPhone 5c

Who's interested in the iphone 6 plus, i already pick one so its remaining one
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Joered63:

Please do you have any good deals for a gaming laptop?
GTX 970m or 1050ti, core i7 6th gen or higher
not ATM sir. Hit me up later today sir
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
USES 64gb iPhone XS

Crack back as shown in the image below

IMEI: 357216090692865

$470 excluding pickup and shipping cost

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by ametu166(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
techprodigy:
USES 64gb iPhone XS

Crack back as shown in the image below

IMEI: 357216090692865

$470 excluding pickup and shipping cost

Landing cost
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by dealhunter(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Deal Alert!

MacBook Air 2017 Brand New.

Seria no:CO2TL8GDJ1WK

macOS High Sierra
Version 10.13.6
MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017)
Processor 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Startup Disk Macintosh HD
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536MB
128 GB

TCL:252600.

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
ametu166:

Landing cost
#204,375
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fastest Fingers

Black at&t locked 64gb iPhone 8 Plus

IMEI: 35 483009 181144 0

TLC $345
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Good afternoon All.

I have received feedback from everyone that my charges are quite high.

I agree it is high but i think it is only shipping that is high and i already told us why.

However, i have gone ahead to reduce it to some extent it will definitely affect Myself & Kay but what do we do?

It is for our good and yours.

I use an expensive shipper, i have not been able to source for a cheaper one, the cheaper one i know will not ship some items particularly laptops with battery.

They are not time assuring also.

Please let us consider that this pickup is owned by two persons and we share profit.

If it were my pocket only fine.

Shipping is now:
Laptops: $40
Gaming laptops: 60$
Old Tech Phones: $15
New Tech Phones: $20
Tablets: $30

Fuel is now:

0 - 20/30 minutes: $30
0 - 40 minutes: $40
0 - 60 minutes: $50
Home drop off is $15

This is the bestbi can do.

Once i get a less expensive shipper i will notify us all.

I wish us well in our businesses.

Regards,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by ePlanet: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Breaking Deal!!

Mint sleek galaxy S7 32GB
Comes with charger, box and flip pouch!
Already in Nigeria

Only 80k

You want? Call: 09050448208

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by ChisomK9(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Breaking where lipsrsealed
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
ChisomK9:
Breaking where lipsrsealed
Breakibg Bad

1 Like

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by elisinho(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
PS4 slim for sale 500GB console and power code only
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Main zip codes

21133 - Randallstown

20697 - Gaithersburg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Dear All,

I am OMOTOLSY.

A tech savvy dude who loves anything gadgets and just like a colleague of mine said; I have been a customer to some shippers/sellers and I have sold(still selling) here on Nairaland.

I have teamed up with m by blood brother KAY in Baltimore, USA and We will be covering Maryland and its entire axis/radius.

Why Purchase Abroad?
Most of the gadgets we use in Nigeria are sourced from abroad and sold in Naija at a profit. We hear stuffs like UK used or US used right? This is how to get your UK & US used items in top grades, not only that, you can also buy new things from so many sites it all depends on what you want.

Guide 1:
This is Baltimore's code(from 21201 to 21298) but you can concentrate more on Randallstown and Gaitersburg to get the closest deal. Do not limit yourself to Baltimore, you can google out more zip codes that cover Maryland as a whole. These US pickup sites allows you to change zip codes as often as you like, if you master this you will get enough deals.

Please note, if you ask me to search for items on your behalf, i will gladly do as instructed to the best of my knowledge but if upon pickup i discover item wasnt as described or other constraints develops, i only refund in full your item money and shipping money with me but not the fuel money i used for the pick up, this also applies to when you send me to pick for you. I will assume that you were carried along and asked me to go ahead, meaning we both took the decision. I will not give you deals just because i want to scam you of fuel money, i will share with you my chats with seller so you know whats going on.

B. Letgo (m.apkpure.com/letgo-buy-sell-used-stuff-cars-real-estate/com.abtnprojects.ambatana)
C. 5miles (m.apkpure.com/5miles-buy-and-sell-used-stuff-locally/com.thirdrock.fivemiles)

If your using a Computer download chrome browser and install strong vpn and your good to go.

Guide 2:
Phones: It is your responsibility to chat with the seller to know if the phone is clean, locked or unlocked, confirm with IMEI number and send me the IMEI number so that when picking up the phone, We will check that IMEI matches the initial. For iphones, always make sure "find my phone" is switched OFF and always confirm if it is locked or unlocked and if locked you can contact ayujahndon: 08022444020, FRINX: 08058152492

After the above, send information to pick up on Whatsapp to KAY & OMOTOLSY (Your Name, Nairaland User ID, Cost of item, Screen shot of the item, Seller’s phone number and the price you agreed on)
Items picked up on pickup sites are not refundable as they offer no buyer protection, Its only Cash and Carry
Unsuccessful Pickup: like seller not showing up, items not as described, pickup fee will not be refunded but the money you sent to me to purchase the item on your behalf will be refunded fully
When buying your items and shipping to our address, in order to avoid fraudulent transactions, We will require a Valid ID before We can release address to you. Your name on ID must match the billing name and address on the invoice of the package
Kindly note that We will not be meeting any seller Halfway, it is either seller comes to us or we meet seller at an agreed open place
Maryland is 5hours behind Nigeria, if you contact KAY and he does not respond, he is either at work or sleeping
Kindly note that pickup starts by 7am to 9am (12pm - 3pm Naija time) and after 7pm (12am Naija time) Mondays to Fridays. However, Saturday and Sunday would be dedicated for Pickup
For sweet deals on pickups sites, you may contact Wildchild, Frinx and Techprodigy.

RATES

Main zip codes

21133 - Randallstown

20697 - Gaithersburg

Pickup and fuel Charges
Home drop off is $15
(This new shipping rate is influenced by the new shipper we just found fornhebis expensive, we will revert as we get cheaper shipper. I honestly want a cheap shipper it pays me so dont think this new addition pays me the sender o)

*Kindly note that we recieve full payment only for now and before you contact me please try your possible best to calculate fuel charges by minutes and hours first. This saves both of us time.

Shipping Charges
Shipping fee is 6.5$/lbs for all classes of items except(changes made due to new shipper, i showed some of us proof of this):
Shipping will be done every 2 weeks (Friday) for now till we have more customers, so items to be shipped must get to shipper by Thursday and arrival of items will be 7 working days after.

Customers items would be given to IBL (a trusted Logistics Company). They will handle all deliveries, pick up at their office is N500. Please note that delayed pickup would incur ₦500 per day after availability with IBL.

Omotolsy
Bank Details:
GTB
Omotola David Olagunju

Kay

We do not know it all, not perfect and We know that some persons on this platform have been there before us, therefore your suggestions would be totally welcomed and appreciated.
I want to say a big thank you to CLONE2020(New York Pick up), LIONLEE216 (Chicago Pick up), FRINX & WILDCHILD for their brotherly support. Respect to MIKKYANGEL, we must give honour to whom it is due regardless.

Please always tell your seller your brother will be picking. You confuse a seller, you loose your deal. It has happened several times.

I beg I beg I am begging. Do your estimates before you hit me up. You have got everything you need to do your estimates before getting in touch. Check for fuel cost by analysing the distance, google can give you an idea almost 100% accurate.
Everything is on front page, save me the stress of giving you an LC and then you tell me it is too expensive. Please guys.

By requesting that We pick up or purchase online for you, you have agreed to the terms and conditions clearly stated on this front page/thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by wolfenstein(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
omotolsy:
Dear All,

I am OMOTOLSY.

I have teamed up with m by blood brother KAY in Baltimore, USA and We will be covering Maryland and its entire axis/radius.

Why Purchase Abroad?

Guide 1:

Guide 2:

When buying your items and shipping to our address, in order to avoid fraudulent transactions, We will require a Valid ID before We can release address to you. Your name on ID must match the billing name and address on the invoice of the package

RATES

Main zip codes

21133 - Randallstown

20697 - Gaithersburg

Pickup and fuel Charges
Home drop off is $15

Shipping Charges

Omotolsy
Bank Details:
GTB
Omotola David Olagunju

Kay

Nice work bro
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by dealhunter(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
Deal Alert!

iPhone 6S Plus 16gb - T-Mobile 3k chip unlock.

35 328607 555218 0

Phone works perfectly fine on T-Mobile's network. The screen is slightly cracked but does not show much when the screen is in use,phone and charger.

TCL:71200.

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Dreydoe(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
techprodigy:
Fastest Fingers!!

PS3 in box buddies

$75 excluding pickup and shipping cost

still available... Pickup and shipping cost.. How much
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
Wolf nice work but no full pocket lolzzz
wolfenstein:

Nice work bro
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by wolfenstein(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
omotolsy:
Wolf nice work but no full pocket lolzzz
Lol, I dey learn work o

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply)

Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter / Using Discussion Platforms Get Free Instagram Likes And Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.