Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide (1528 Views)

INEC Commences PVC Distribution At FCT (Photos) / Verify The Eligibility Of Your Voter's Registration/pvc / Ahead Of 2019 Election, Clerics Urge Improvement In PVC Distribution, Voter Educ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by tutucious(f): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?

Starting from Wednesday 1st August 2018

1) The INEC Contineous Voter Registration (CVR) excercise will take place between 9am to 5pm (instead of 9am - 5pm as optains presently);

2) There will also be registration on Saturdays and Sundays as well as public holidays (if any) within the period;

3) The CVR excercise will be suspended at 5pm on Friday 17th August 2018 until after the 2019 General elections;

4) Permanent Voters Cards is READY for Everyone that Registered in 2017

MAKE OUT TIME TO COLLECT YOUR PVC AND ALSO REGISTER

1 Like

Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by tutucious(f): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
If you need help in locating INEC offices to Register or get your PVC, leave a comment with your state/LGA I will reply with the details of the INEC office nearest to you.

Your votes count. Get your PVC

1 Like

Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by beautisop: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Okota,Ago,Isolo local government
Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by ibis08: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
beautisop:
Okota,Ago,Isolo local government

Oshodi-Isolo: Owoseni Primary School Oyetayo Street, Bolade Oshodi

2 Likes

Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by dasanchez1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
tutucious:
DID YOU KNOW?

Starting from Wednesday 1st August 2018

1) The INEC Contineous Voter Registration (CVR) excercise will take place between 9am to 5pm (instead of 9am - 5pm as optains presently);

2) There will also be registration on Saturdays and Sundays as well as public holidays (if any) within the period;

3) The CVR excercise will be suspended at 5pm on Friday 17th August 2018 until after the 2019 General elections;

4) Permanent Voters Cards is READY for Everyone that Registered in 2017

MAKE OUT TIME TO COLLECT YOUR PVC AND ALSO REGISTER
Based on no 4, they omitted mine i.e '' I COULDN'T FIND MY DETAILS ON THE REGISTER FOR COLLECTION.
2. I COULDN'T GET THE PVC DUE TO THIS DETAILS NOT FOUND..

STATE AND LGA-- ENUGU SOUTH.''
NB: I registered in August 29th 2017.
Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by Nomsoleadz: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please i registered in enugu state, Maryland boys at Maryland enugu in 2010. I couldn't get the pvc. I need the pooling unit code cause what i see online is imt campus 11 and local govt code so it can be transferred to ogun state where i live now. Any useful info will be appreciated
Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by tutucious(f): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
dasanchez1:
Based on no 4, they omitted mine i.e '' I COULDN'T FIND MY DETAILS ON THE REGISTER FOR COLLECTION.
2. I COULDN'T GET THE PVC DUE TO THIS DETAILS NOT FOUND..

STATE AND LGA-- ENUGU SOUTH.''
NB: I registered in August 29th 2017.

Have you tried using the online portal to check the status of your Registration?

You can check online using your VIN number or date of birth. Use the link below to check

http://voters.inecnigeria.org/Dashboard/index
Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by tutucious(f): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nomsoleadz:
Please i registered in enugu state, Maryland boys at Maryland enugu in 2010. I couldn't get the pvc. I need the pooling unit code cause what i see online is imt campus 11 and local govt code so it can be transferred to ogun state where i live now. Any useful info will be appreciated

If you have the Temporary card, simply walk into any INEC office close to you and apply for a transfer to your present location.
Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by dasanchez1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
tutucious:

Have you tried using the online portal to check the status of your Registration?

You can check online using your VIN number or date of birth. Use the link below to check

thanks
Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by dasanchez1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
tutucious:

Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by dasanchez1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
tutucious:

cry cry... NA TO REGISTER NEW ONE BE THAT
Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by Unblockable: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Can I do a change of name and DOB?

PS: Out of the three names provided, I only want to change one. As for the DOB, I only wanna change the year of birth.

How possible is that?
Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by emmykey0128(m): 6:05am On Jul 28, 2018
Command ipaja, alimosho local government
Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by CLASSMAN: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2018
We way we register this year no show be that
Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by vhykeeytor(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2018
I lost my TVC... what am I gonna do?
Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by anonymuz(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2018
vhykeeytor:
I lost my TVC... what am I gonna do?
go to the local council development area you registered at first.
Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by anonymuz(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2018
I noticed that some vital information on my pvc has been erased. So what can I do to get a new one?
Re: Voter Registration / Pvc Distribution Centers Nationwide by vhykeeytor(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2018
anonymuz:
go to the local council development area you registered at first.

Then what next...I mean do I need to go along with any document?

(1) (Reply)

Over Half A Million Kwankwaso Loyalist In Edo Dump APC / My Reply To FFK On Yerobas Supporting One Nigeria / Whose First Term Was Better; Ambode Or Fashola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.