Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Create Promotional Business Short Video Ad At Low Cost Now(Website alternative) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create Promotional Business Short Video Ad At Low Cost Now(Website alternative) (300 Views)

Buy From Allegro Pl, Now Website In English, And Get Delivered To Nigeria / Ship Your Items From The UK To Nigeria At An Affordable Cost Now! / Build Your Fueless Genertaor At Low Cost And Make More Money ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Promotional Business Short Video Ad At Low Cost Now(Website alternative) by donxgo: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello, this is Bayo Gabriel and I am presenting brand new business promotional short video ads service exclusively on Facebook.

I will make this attractive and modern business promotional short video ad for you in just ₦10,000. If you don't have money for building a website this is an opportunity to still reach out to people in a professional way.

The style is good enough that it can be used for the business introductory video, company presentation, corporate level, product presentation, creative art or any other purpose that you want to fulfill so that people will be attracted towards your business.

People get tired of reading text and long articles describing your business.

People are generally get attracted after watching strong and professional videos like this and the target market or sales will automatically get increased.

So, get this professional presentation video to differentiate your business from the others.

Ad Types:

Travel and Tour
Business
Product Launch
Social Media Promotional Video

What I need to start the work:

1.) 2 images(you business or related to your services) with their main text as shown in portfolio.

2.) Description of Your Business, Product or Services.

3.) Your Contact Details

Don't hesitate to for video preview(sample) or ask anything on my whatsapp 08107878499. I will be happy to answer them smiley

So, Order now and get yours now while it's cheap.
Re: Create Promotional Business Short Video Ad At Low Cost Now(Website alternative) by donxgo: 8:36pm On May 13, 2019
Try us

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Referees / Need A Video Editor? Youtube Intros, Product Review Video, Adverts & Slides Etc / Sport Bet As Addictional Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.