Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) (18458 Views)

Cheap: Brand New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 / Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications / Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Now Official : Specs, Feature, News & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Dreambeat: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2018
blezzy080:
does it flash charge? Like how many hours would it take to charge full 0-100%
Well,I have really never allowed it to run down completely but I think it would take like three hours to fully charge if it completely runs down
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Revolva(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2018
i just got a GIONEE M7 Power ..omo dat fone na 4G ram and 64 Gb...from jumia store three days ago for 61k...d fone na d bomb

but e de give me 4g network problem...if i de use my Ntel sim
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Baroba(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2018
That's what am talking about, I have had the original Mi Max since last year and it's been great, once you get used to the size, the experience is awesome..

1 Like

Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by laydoh(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2018
This one is not phone anymore,it is already tablet naa.shey na me go dey carry this thing around?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by TechCapon(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2018
igwegeorgiano:
how can i be a distributor of this beast of a phone?
you can order online in large quantities or just be a middle man.
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2018
omo the battery na yawa
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Protein0: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2018
eltalentino:

What's the difference between redmi 5 plus and redmi note 5... Cant see any difference online
redmi note 5 has better everything than 5plus.
Google redmi note 5AI for the specs.
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Stormyweather(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2018
Acidosis:
Poor display at 350 ppi; poor camera quality (as usual, I'm beginning to think Xiaomi is obsessed with 12 and 5 megapixels).
it’s not just pixels that make up a camera. Have you used a xiaomi Phone before now?

8 Likes

Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by tdjubemi(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2018
What's the GPU tho?
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2018
I might wither buy this or Note 9 these are machines
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by craigkoel1989: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2018
Check the latest phone specs on www.phoneybros..com
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by donbenie(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2018
eltalentino:

What's the difference between redmi 5 plus and redmi note 5... Cant see any difference online
The Redmi 5 Plus runs on old Snapdragon 625 while the Redmi Note 5 runs on the newer Snapdragon 636..
Beware,in India the Redmi 5 Plus is known as the Redmi Note 5..
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by donbenie(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2018
Acidosis:
Poor display at 350 ppi; poor camera quality (as usual, I'm beginning to think Xiaomi is obsessed with 12 and 5 megapixels).
350 PPI is NOT a POOR display,iPhone 7 is 326PPI and that according to Apple is the RETINA DISPLAY and am sure you are NOT PRIVY to any camera samples of the phone so far,unless you are seriously saying the only way you judge your camera quality is by the Megapixels count..
Morever this is a midrange device with a FHD+ resolution,where you expecting a QHD+ resolution at the price point?.which phone at the $250 price point in the world comes with that?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by somadinho10: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2018
I think TECNO Phantom 8 is better
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by GrandMufti: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2018
somadinho10:

Ok

1 Like

Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by linkszelda: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2018
Acidosis:
Bros calm down. It's not about the Mega pixels but the sensor brand. Xiaomi gets it camera sensors mostly from Sony

1 Like

Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Stormyweather(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2018
somadinho10:
I’m glad you are thinking. It cannot be half way there.

How do people feel comfortable comparing gods with servants of men.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Stormyweather(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2018
GrandMufti:

Ok
lol

1 Like

Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2018
Nokia 7 plus beats it though
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Oktane: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Nokia 7 plus beats it though

Really!
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Rossididdy(f): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Still ok with my xiaomi note 4x... Lov my phone wella
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Acidosis(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Stormyweather:
it’s not just pixels that make up a camera. Have you used a xiaomi Phone before now?

Have you ever seen a Xiaomi user boast about his/her picture quality? Picture quality is not one of xioami's strong points. Let's face the fact.

1 Like

Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Stormyweather(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Acidosis:

Have you ever seen a Xiaomi user boast about his/her picture quality? Picture quality is not one of xioami's strong points. Let's face the fact.
lol! you dont know half a thing about xiaomi.

2 Likes

Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by ubev01(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
blezzy080:
does it flash charge? Like how many hours would it take to charge full 0-100%
quick charge 3.0, 0 to 71% in 1hr. Don't forget the battery size is 5500mah. So it's super fast
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by somadinho10: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Stormyweather:
I’m glad you are thinking. It cannot be half way there.

How do people feel comfortable comparing gods with servants of men.
have you actually seen the Phantom 8 it's not the normal techno you see around trust me
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by dasanchez1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
GrandMufti:

Ok
savage grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by dasanchez1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Stormyweather:
lol! you dont know half a thing about xiaomi.
one keg of palm wine for you jare
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Stormyweather(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
dasanchez1:
one keg of palm wine for you jare
grin
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
somadinho10:
have you actually seen the Phantom 8 it's not the normal techno you see around trust me
I doubt any tecno model will drag with Xiaomis flagship
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
let them quickly implement this currency swap so that we will buy in yuan price. Alibaba is gona be lit
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by Elxandre(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Acidosis:

Xiaomi has finally stepped up bro.
Check Note 5 pro photo samples
It's a massive step up.
Re: The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oktane:

Really!
Yup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android / 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating / Android: “Camera Is Not Working, Can’t Connect To Camera” See Possible Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.