Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. (1944 Views)

"Inec Rigged Out Atiku and " Witnesses Tell Presidential Election petit Tribunal / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by mrroy91(m): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2018
The Chronicle Of Ekiti Election.
#The Inside Story Episode 3.

The role of INEC and the danger of 2019.

The manipulation of Ekiti election started way before 14th of July, in short what happened on 14th is nothing but the more you look the less you see except for those of us who started looking way before the Election day, Ekiti was sold before 14th, the electorates merely collected the balance and sighed off their free will.

It all started with PVC distribution fraud, I am authoritatively saying this because am preview to inside information about the distribution. INEC deliberately produced incomplete voters registers for various wards so as to disenfranchise some Ekitites, if not a deliberate plan to subvert the will of the people, why would one come to collect his/her PVC where he validly registered but will not find their name in the register while their card is there starring at them?
Why would INEC give strict directive to corpers issuing the cards not to give cards to persons that can't find their name in the voters register. This is a cause for concern for it might be a master template to disenfranchise sections of the country not in good books of INEC pay masters.

The the strategy behind holding back peoples cards by INEC came into manifestation on election day, INEC either sold or gave the cards to their preferred party and that was how INEC decided the election before the election
For those thinking its impossible to do because of smart card readers, well we all have been scammed because SMRs is a hoax and has over exaggerated efficiency. Please read on as I intimate you on the processes of presiding and conducting election by INEC to burst your bubbles.

Every polling unit has four officers i:e the presiding officer PO and three assistant presiding officers APO1 -3. The APO3 is the crowd controller and does the first verification of voters by manually assessing whether the card being held by the voter belongs to the polling unit before ushering the voter to the queue, the APO1 is in charge of the smart card reader that is verification of the card proper and authentication of the voter. Note* please pay attention here to fully understand and appreciate the danger we are in. When a voter approaches APO1 for accreditation the first point of call is to verify whether the card belongs to the polling unit by the SMR once its has been verified the card reader record that immediately, the next is authentication i:e biometric verification to ascertain that the card holder is indeed the owner of the card once passed moves to APO2 for manual verification and accreditation through the colored voters register and then inking, the voter then proceeds to the PO for signing, stamping and issuance of ballot paper.

What then happens if the card reader fails to authenticate the card holder?, INEC made provision that if authentication fails after trying the two indexes and two thumbs, a recapture button will pop up on the card reader to reregister the prints of the voter and then authenticate the voter and INEC authoritatively said that its only on a very rare case could authentication fail after recapture and its only acceptable when its below 1% of the vote cast but what we experienced in Ekiti was quite opposite.

I can vouch without being immodest that the number of unauthenticated voters in Ekiti election was way above 100,000 which is over a hundred thousand votes cast illegally.
In my polling unit I discovered a fraud voter early enough when a woman of below 40 years failed authentication after recapture and I had to check her card though the blurred picture on the PVC, in the card reader and the voters register makes all fair people look alike and all dark people same in as much as they are same gender but the woman couldn't have been born in 1999 and I questioned her and she said it was her daughters that she will go home to get hers but she never returned, in a normal election we could have reasoned that stress of .....read more on his wall

Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by mrroy91(m): 12:28am On Jul 20, 2018
Continued....

In my polling unit I discovered a fraud voter early enough when a woman of below 40 years failed authentication after recapture and I had to check her card though the blurred picture on the PVC, in the card reader and the voters register makes all fair people look alike and all dark people same in as much as they are same gender but the woman couldn't have been born in 1999 and I questioned her and she said it was her daughters that she will go home to get hers but she never returned, in a normal election we could have reasoned that stress of going and coming would have made her to stay put but in a day where PVC seemed like a boundless ATM card I seriously doubt that.
After my encounter with the woman and her resultant home going I noticed people leaving the queue quietly but seriously in the end I recorded 153 verified voters, 147 successful authentication and 6 failed, in that six were 5 very aged people and the woman that went home.
When I returned to my RAC i:e where ward collation is to be done I did a fact check and discovered that almost all other POs did not recognized the impersonators worthy to mention out of numerous is a polling unit that recorded around 158 failed authentication and just over 80 successes, I immediately felt concerned and I needed someone to tell me its just peculiar to the two wards in my RAC but to my greatest chagrin and disappointment my call sample posits that almost all the polling units recorded a very significant number of failed authentication and many of them revealed that INEC officials came to their polling units and instructed them to allow failed authentication to vote without much ado to avoid congestion that APO2 should simply tick FA on the voters register( Election just got rigged technologically)
Its wasn't because of my smartness nor assertiveness that made me recognise the fraud perpetrated while others couldn't, no far from that angle, I received I call around 1am on election day from unknown person who said they needed to see me urgently and were heading for my RAC , when they came the pot bellied man simply but intelligently introduced himself as CSO which could mean anything and proclaimed to be a chieftain of APC and made an offer to me for a deal, I was offered a blank check though orally to organize other POs so that they would send voters to our various polling units with cards for those units but the carriers won't be the owners, that we should just allow them vote when they fail authentication shikina, it was one of the hardest decision for me to make in recent time but in the end I strategically agreed with them and tactically denied them access to me at day break after promising to complete the deal by then, in the end my refusal didn't change anything but I still hold my head high.
It was after this meeting that I realized INEC had sold some of the undistributed PVCs to a party thereby selling the election and consolidated it by admonishing presiding officers not to scrutinize failed to authenticate too much and most corpers were already stressed out they just wanted to finish and go home.
If INEC could be made to release the number of voters duly authenticated and number failed but still voted, we will realize that Ekiti never had an election.
Am worried because if people don't rise up then 2019 is already won and lost while we wailers will continue to wail.
Am loyal to my country
I just want my country to work and I will contribute my little quota .
God bless Nigeria
#MREIR

2 Likes

Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by Foxtrox: 1:10am On Jul 20, 2018
mrroy91:
Continued....

In my polling unit I discovered a fraud voter early enough when a woman of below 40 years failed authentication after recapture and I had to check her card though the blurred picture on the PVC, in the card reader and the voters register makes all fair people look alike and all dark people same in as much as they are same gender but the woman couldn't have been born in 1999 and I questioned her and she said it was her daughters that she will go home to get hers but she never returned, in a normal election we could have reasoned that stress of going and coming would have made her to stay put but in a day where PVC seemed like a boundless ATM card I seriously doubt that.
After my encounter with the woman and her resultant home going I noticed people leaving the queue quietly but seriously in the end I recorded 153 verified voters, 147 successful authentication and 6 failed, in that six were 5 very aged people and the woman that went home.
When I returned to my RAC i:e where ward collation is to be done I did a fact check and discovered that almost all other POs did not recognized the impersonators worthy to mention out of numerous is a polling unit that recorded around 158 failed authentication and just over 80 successes, I immediately felt concerned and I needed someone to tell me its just peculiar to the two wards in my RAC but to my greatest chagrin and disappointment my call sample posits that almost all the polling units recorded a very significant number of failed authentication and many of them revealed that INEC officials came to their polling units and instructed them to allow failed authentication to vote without much ado to avoid congestion that APO2 should simply tick FA on the voters register( Election just got rigged technologically)
Its wasn't because of my smartness nor assertiveness that made me recognise the fraud perpetrated while others couldn't, no far from that angle, I received I call around 1am on election day from unknown person who said they needed to see me urgently and were heading for my RAC , when they came the pot bellied man simply but intelligently introduced himself as CSO which could mean anything and proclaimed to be a chieftain of APC and made an offer to me for a deal, I was offered a blank check though orally to organize other POs so that they would send voters to our various polling units with cards for those units but the carriers won't be the owners, that we should just allow them vote when they fail authentication shikina, it was one of the hardest decision for me to make in recent time but in the end I strategically agreed with them and tactically denied them access to me at day break after promising to complete the deal by then, in the end my refusal didn't change anything but I still hold my head high.
It was after this meeting that I realized INEC had sold some of the undistributed PVCs to a party thereby selling the election and consolidated it by admonishing presiding officers not to scrutinize failed to authenticate too much and most corpers were already stressed out they just wanted to finish and go home.
If INEC could be made to release the number of voters duly authenticated and number failed but still voted, we will realize that Ekiti never had an election.
Am worried because if people don't rise up then 2019 is already won and lost while we wailers will continue to wail.
Am loyal to my country
I just want my country to work and I will contribute my little quota .
God bless Nigeria
#MREIR

WOW!!!,,____am not surprise,,, i weep 4 my Country.

anyway,,,,,,

THIS IS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 20, 2018
The calabash is broken! I have been wondering how so many people vote. If INEC allows only maximum of 1% by manual authentication, then simply meaning only about 4050 voters were supposed to have been manually authenticated.
They have been doing it in Edo, Ondo and now Ekiti. Nigeria is in trouble sha!

3 Likes

Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by dkronicle(m): 2:49am On Jul 20, 2018
Nigeria is already cursed. No other way about it.
Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by EASY39(m): 3:04am On Jul 20, 2018
The Problem i have now is that am not possess,that formal kano rec naa small case faa.
Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by Hafeexla(m): 5:31am On Jul 20, 2018
What is all these trash about, all these epistle doesn't matter' these one is out of grasp go get ready for the next round

3 Likes

Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by michlins(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2018
Good morning PDP

After election has being won on nairaland and lost in Ekiti, una begin see reasons. While you were busy eating kpomo with okada forgetting that the real voters are civil servants are the real voters

3 Likes

Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by mrroy91(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2018
Its time we collectively demand increased scrutiny on INECs activities especially on the smart card readers, if not there won't be election come 2019 but selection by INEC. Its a clarion call on all well meaning Nigerians to make sure that our votes reflects our choice or we should just forget 2019 and the campaign for PVC collection and increased political participation.

Amitez:
The calabash is broken! I have been wondering how so many people vote. If INEC allows only maximum of 1% by manual authentication, then simply meaning only about 4050 voters were supposed to have been manually authenticated.
They have been doing it in Edo, Ondo and now Ekiti. Nigeria is in trouble sha!
Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by mrroy91(m): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2018
For the sake of Nigeria and good journalism the mods should move this to front page because the contents is weighty and deserves wider discuss

2 Likes

Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by rajiraymond(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2018
..... exactly how APC was crying in 2014, did heaven fall?
It's PDP time now and they've not started crying yet.
Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by mrroy91(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2018
rajiraymond:
..... exactly how APC was crying in 2014, did heaven fall?
It's PDP time now and they've not started crying yet.

This is not about PDP and APC, this is about Nigeria and we need a healthy discuss to reform our institutions for a better country besides two wrongs can't make a right because this is one of the reasons Nigeria is like a timed bomb now.

We must demand our vote to count because its the hallmark of democracy

2 Likes

Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by luvmijeje(f): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2018
How would INEC knows a certain person wants to votes APC or PDP? Remember both parties are both strong in each of the local government.
Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by KenOne: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2018
This is the reason i don't like Igbo people, Ekiti people have made their decision in voting Fayemi and APC respect it, why the blackmail. Your people's stock in trade is to be blackmailing who ever doesn't agree with you.

You blackmailed APC and Buhari in 2014 with Boko Haram it didn't work, you have started again with Fulani herdsmen killings in 2018.

You blackmail Yoruba for supporting APC but supported GEJ and PDP more than the region GEJ comes from.

You blackmail Osibanjo for been a mere commissioner as VP but is jostling and hustling for VP to Atiku a Fulani man like your lives depends on it.

Every topic on how Ekiti election was rigged is written by an Igbo person, APGA, PDP won Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi other region never blackmailed you people for voting these parties.

You blackmailed Amaechi, Rochas, Ngige, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ogbonnaya Onu and other APC members from South South and South East.
Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by chichar1(f): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2018
KenOne:
This is the reason i don't like Igbo people, Ekiti people have made their decision in voting Fayemi and APC respect it, why the blackmail. Your people's stock in trade is to be blackmailing who ever doesn't agree with you.

You blackmailed APC and Buhari in 2014 with Boko Haram it didn't work, you have started again with Fulani herdsmen killings in 2018.

You blackmail Yoruba for supporting APC but supported GEJ and PDP more than the region GEJ comes from.

You blackmail Osibanjo for been a mere commissioner as VP but is jostling and hustling for VP to Atiku a Fulani man like your lives depends on it.

Every topic on how Ekiti election was rigged is written by an Igbo person, APGA, PDP won Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi other region never blackmailed you people for voting these parties.

You blackmailed Amaechi, Rochas, Ngige, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ogbonnaya Onu and other APC members from South South and South East.
madman chorus!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by TheFreeOne: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2018
[b]Its wasn't because of my smartness nor assertiveness that made me recognise the fraud perpetrated while others couldn't, no far from that angle, I received I call around 1am on election day from unknown person who said they needed to see me urgently and were heading for my RAC , when they came the pot bellied man simply but intelligently introduced himself as CSO which could mean anything and proclaimed to be a chieftain of APC and made an offer to me for a deal, I was offered a blank check though orally to organize other POs so that they would send voters to our various polling units with cards for those units but the carriers won't be the owners, that we should just allow them vote when they fail authentication shikina, it was one of the hardest decision for me to make in recent time but in the end I strategically agreed with them and tactically denied them access to me at day break after promising to complete the deal by then, in the end my refusal didn't change anything but I still hold my head high.
Am worried because if people don't rise up then 2019 is already won and lost while we wailers will continue to wail[/b]

Dafuq shocked

I am tempted to say this country is doomed as long as we maintain this failed structure.

It's either we restructure which is akin to a camel passing through the eye of a needle or split the country.

All government agencies have been compromised by this administration to perpetuate themselves in power. It's high time people who love this country come together to rescue her from current heartless demons/terrorists in power
Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by mrroy91(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
KenOne:

Your likes are the major problem of Nigeria, you are just the definition of nepotism.

You never cared about the message passed and the intricacies revealed rather you immediately ethnicised the post while showing your innate disdain for a section of the country. We should learn to be objective for the sake of our dear country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by mrroy91(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
They weren't sure that's why they sold PVCs to a party who then paid people to use the PVCs to vote for them.
You can reread the post

luvmijeje:
How would INEC knows a certain person wants to votes APC or PDP? Remember both parties are both strong in each of the local government.
Re: How INEC Rigged Ekiti Election By A Facebook User. by UncleJJ(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Reads like a script from a home video starring Regina Daniels.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election Will Be Inconclusive / 12 Autonomous Communities Endorse Ugwuanyi For 2nd Term / Breaking: Bandits Kill 40 In Fresh Zamfara Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.