Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Done - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Done (771 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Done by felibrain: 12:14am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Done by felibrain: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2018
Still waiting for a savior.
Re: Done by jagabanjhn(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2018
felibrain:
Still waiting for a savior.
Chat me up on WhatsApp. My contact is on my signature
Re: Done by felibrain: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
jagabanjhn:

Chat me up on WhatsApp. My contact is on my signature
Are you an agent or you work there?
Re: Done by jagabanjhn(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
felibrain:

Are you an agent or you work there?
I have agent Account for sale.
I'm running Naijabet and Merrybet Account also. Want to sell the bet9ja agent Account.
Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Done by Gentlevin: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
felibrain:
Please if you work at bet9ja head office in Lagos or have someone who works there or you are an agent please help me out by indicating. There's something urgent I need to discuss.

I've been trying to get a bet9ja agent account for long now but it seems like they no longer approve people in my current state. So one of my friends told me that we can be using his account together but I'm kind of scared because I don't want any trouble. Is this something I should do? Or can anyone here help me to get an account. I don't mind paying if you are legit.

Please help me out. Thanks.
Young man, a wise person once advised me never to do joint business with anyone. This is because the heart of man is treacherous and man is greedy. When business is going well, d other person may want to be greedy and will begin to cheat and soon , trouble sets in.....Some have been killed in d process too...

So do not do joint Biz with that your friend . find your own account period!!!
Re: Done by felibrain: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gentlevin:
Young man, a wise person once advised me never to do joint business with anyone. This is because the heart of man is treacherous and man is greedy. When business is going well, d other person may want to be greedy and will begin to cheat and soon , trouble sets in.....Some have been killed in d process too...

So do not do joint Biz with that your friend . find your own account period!!!

Thank you so much. I understand your point.
Re: Done by funkyhappy: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
pls don't join business ,but you can buy account
Re: Done by felibrain: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
jagabanjhn:

I have agent Account for sale.
I'm running Naijabet and Merrybet Account also. Want to sell the bet9ja agent Account.
Chat me up on WhatsApp
This guy is possibly an unprofessional scammer. Claims he has a bet9ja account for 15k. Deal with care.
Re: Done by jagabanjhn(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2018
felibrain:

You are very mad for saying such. Is it by force to share the account info with u. Thief

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw On Jiji That Surprises Me. / Sell Airtime, Data, Cable TV & More using Smartphone to earn 45% ROI Monthly / Free Websites For 3 Lucky Nlanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.