Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

DISCOVERED: Pass Any Dragnet Internship Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DISCOVERED: Pass Any Dragnet Internship Test (696 Views)

How To Prepare And Pass Any Scholarship Examination / How To Pass Any College Exam / 10 Killer Exams Tips To Pass Any Exams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DISCOVERED: Pass Any Dragnet Internship Test by mbscholars: 5:58am On Jul 20, 2018
Over the years, experience have taught us that Dragnet exams - especially for internships put tears in the eye of students. For instance, Exxon Mobil internship 2018 exams was organized by Dragnet and those who took the exams came back with a unified story complaining how the questions were staring at them. I had a similar experience when I took Chevron Internship Exams which was organized by Dragnet too.

The funny thing is that a lot of  students who were shortlisted for Chevron I.T exams who also took part in the Exxon Mobil exams on hearing that the exam is being handled by Dragnet, they abandoned Chevron I,T exams. Why? Dragnet's exam is tough!  Do they think we are competing for the position of the Senior manager? I wish this article could get to them.

So many people will keep this experience to themselves and wait for you to go and fail but I want to use this medium to expose the secrets to dragnet questions, how to answer them and prepare for them. At the end of this post, you will be getting acquainted with their exam structure and be ahead of others.

As I was going through  files in my PC this morning, I found some dragnet test questions  I wish I saw before that Chevron internship Exam. Purely dragnet. I will be given out this files for free in this article.

First, for the record,

What is dragnet?

Dragnet Solutions® we are well renowned in real-time identity verification and account screening solutions that enable organizations to run proficiently and to maximize profits and minimize risks. Dragnet’s online application portal makes the applicant register and fill-out a CV form just once, apply for a single or multiple vacancy during campaign using unique IDs and password. Our portals are built in a manner that provides the client with back-end access to view the statistics on candidates who have registered and candidates who have applied (completed the application process). Vacancies would also be displayed and monitored on the portal.

They handle graduate screening, examinations for companies on scholarships, jobs, internships etc.

How to Pass Dragnet Test
  Having established what Dragnet is, by experience over the years, we have discovered that Dragnet questions follow a format. The difficulty level depends on the purpose of the exam. For undergraduate scholarships, they are comparatively easier. Now before going for Dragnet Exams prepare for the following kind of questions.

Comprehension Questions.
This is not the type of comprehension questions you are used to. You will be given a passage to read and usually five questions will be asked with reference to it. The questions tests your comprehension of the given passage. at first,  what I do is just read through with a speed to get the subject matter,  glance through the questions then read again, this time slower.  You do not need to understand the words, you only need to be able to draw deductions.

The questions may come in this form. You would be given a statement and asked to say if:

a. True

b. False

c. Cannot say

Whether or not the statement in question is factually true if it cannot be proven from the passage to be true. Do not say it is true. Do not it is false either unless it is false from the passage.

The question may come in other forms like Which of these statements is true according to the passage.

Generally, in whatever form it appears, only ensure that your answers are deductions from the comprehension passage, do not invent yours add to or use facts that you know (whether true or not) which was not covered in the passage.

To see these questions for yourself, Click to Download.

Numerical Tests

As the tests are based around information in tables and graphs, this limits the types of questions that can be asked. This section explores some of the possibilities.
In order to give yourself the best possible chance in this test, you need to make sure that you are comfortable and conversant with the following mathematical topics:
Percentages - finding a percentage of a value, increasing/decreasing by a percentage,
Ratio - finding the ratio between two items, cancelling down ratios

You would usually be...
https://mbscholars.com.ng/guides/dragnet-trash-dragnet-internship-test/

(1) (Reply)

WES Recent Update For Nigerians / UNN Admission List Has Been Released – Check Merit List Here| 2018/19 Session / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.