Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki (21112 Views)

Go Beyond Twitter Ban, Suspend, Dissolve Nigeria, Ozekhome Begs FG / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by PointZerom: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2018
Walelavender:
But the President just returned from the Hague,Netherlands ? So much about the rule of law. They should get this guy convicted and serve his jail term if they can't obey the rule of law.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by byteem: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2018
arsenal33:

WAILER

Dont worry .. u can call everyone a wailer now.. but just wait till this your god is done with you after another 4 years .. we will know who the real wailer is

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by shegzee43: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
It's a pay back

Revenge is better when it's served cold

Dasuki never knew that one day Buhari will pay him back in a brutal way

You see, it won't end with today's Buhari and Dasuki. It will become a generational conflagration. That's why only wise men forgive.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2018
iammo:
And to think that dasuki is a first class northern prince, dasuki and co messed Buhara's life up by locking him up without conviction,
Not releasing him when his mum was gravely ill till she died, he still wasn't allowed to go for the burial, they still influenced his divorce to his heart rob sefinatu. Dasuki and co successfully created a sadist, and they should enjoy what they created

Stop spreading false information upandan. Dasuki Never Arrested Buhari and even if he did he did so as a soldier,He was ordered by the president of that time who usurped Buhari in a coup n that ex president is still alive, why hasnt Buhari arrested the ex-president who jailed him

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2018
post=69539920:
Beg? What a SHAME! Why not use the opportunity to beg for Evans also. Pathetic.

Stay in the topic, stop trying to derail it.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by teboi: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2018
post=69539920:
Beg?
What a SHAME!
Why not use the opportunity to beg for Evans also.
Pathetic.
Young soldiers in their twenties and thirties died because these people mismanaged funds meant for weapons.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by iammo(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop spreading false information upandan. Dasuki Never Arrested Buhari and even if he did he did so as a soldier,He was ordered by the president of that time who usurped Buhari in a coup n that ex president is still alive, why hasnt Buhari arrested the ex-president who jailed him

You see this thing isn't straight cut, should an arrest warrant be given on a criminal, and the leader of the team in person of major dasuki chooses to act in a wicked manner, the prisoner holds a life long grudge with him. This little phenomenon created the US prison guards provision for last meal for death row inmate

Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2018
Let's assume Dasuki dies of natural causes, while in detention.
Would this matter die or unprecedented outcry?

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by dacitola199: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2018
buhari is an idiot i hate these man with passion if Dasuki messed the life of people up by sharing the money that is meant to fight bokoharam what about the foolish man called buhari what is he doing to maintain good security in the north and he deployed thousands of security to Ekiti to those of you still supporting the clueless president you will soon see hell

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by gurunlocker: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2018
post=69539935:
Ozekhome, in a letter to Buhari on Thursday tagged, “President Muhammadu Buhari, Please, Release Col. Sambo Dasuki in God’s Name

.......this Barrister is definitely not okay.

You are very shameless like your lord Bubu, are you saying they have to beg before he can obey the rule of law? Hasn't he been granted bail? How many times now? He has been in detention for close to 3 years and you are here saying rubbish because of your lust for dullarpho.

Same person they attended ICC seminar just this week, same person that said he believe in the law. Try to be rational and speak the truth once in a while, that doesn't mean you don't love the government. But supporting something that you shouldn't makes you more foolish than them.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by pauljumbo: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nobody should beg Buhari to obey the rule of law please ,...Karma has a way of settling such issues , if tomorrow the next Nigerian president does it to any of his kids there will be no justification to cry foul

Karma is for young people and not for old men
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2018
iammo:

You see this thing isn't straight cut, should an arrest warrant be given on a criminal, and the leader of the team in person of major dasuki chooses to act in a wicked manner, the prisoner holds a life long grudge with him. This little phenomenon created the US prison guards provision for last meal for death row inmate

"" the leader of the team in person of major dasuki chooses to act in a wicked manner""

Which wicked thing did DASUKI do to Buhari?
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by iammo(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" the leader of the team in person of major dasuki chooses to act in a wicked manner""

Which wicked thing did DASUKI do to Buhari?

Lol, dasuki was buhari's executioner (in a context) so Nigerians should never get involved in their drama
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by gladisa7: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2018
tayebest:
If Dasuki could be detained since 2015, I wonder who is Fayose or Dino. undecided

See as human right dey beg Buhari! cheesy

Are u not senseelez?? Hope your muma n ur pupa re not equally as brainded? Herdsmen busha all of u to affirm ur love n support 4 Buhari
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by FarahAideed: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2018
pauljumbo:

Karma is for young people and not for old men

Is Yusuf Buhari not young
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Will Buhari be there forever?

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by ihydeepop: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2018
subtlemee:
one thing I know is that nobody will be in control of this country forever ....power will always shift hands
please shut ur dirty mouth, if ur father was among the soldiers that died will u be happy? one idiot embezzled the money meant to buy weapons on his friends and olosho and u saying rubbish!!! God punish u! pray u should experience being fatherless at a tender age cos of one idiot.
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by EnaibeSam: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2018
Beg Dansuki to bring back the over one hundred thousand lives that was lost due to his corrupt mind.

A heartless man that could divert the money that was meant for purchasing military hardwares to combat Book Haram to his personal use and that of his allies, now you are begin PMB to release him and whereas the families of the slain are calling for justice.

Let him (Dabsuki) rot in jail
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by fuke(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2018
Mrakeli:

Human Rights activist, Chief Mike Ozekhome has appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to release the former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki who has been granted bail six times by different courts.

Ozekhome, in a letter to Buhari on Thursday tagged, “President Muhammadu Buhari, Please, Release Col. Sambo Dasuki in God’s Name”, insists Dasuki has not been convicted by any court of law to have warranted the long detention since December 2015.

Ozekhome, making references to the various bails including the one by ECOWAS Court, said a situation where government picks court order is dangerous.

He said, “We are having the dangerous situation where this government picks and chooses which orders to obey or disobey, an anarchical situation.

“The same government has so far refused to obey several orders for the release of the Shittes leader, El-Zakzaki. This is clearly against constitutionalism and the Rule of Law.”

The legal luminary further pleaded with the President to give Dasuki a lifeline by releasing him on bail.

“Mr President sir, in the name of almighty Allah, the Supreme God we all serve, let Dasuki go home on bail. Give him a breather. He has a family, friends and dependants to care for. He has not yet been convicted by any court of law.

“He is still presumed innocent under section 36 of the Nigerian Constitution.

“Give him a lifeline. Help us build strong institutions, not strong men. I appeal to you sir, on my bended kneels. Let the milk of human kindness flow in you. Seek ye not vengeance. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but give place unto wrath; for it is written, vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord (Romans 12:19).

“The Rule of law doctrine theorises, amongst others, that: all people and institutions are subject to and accountable to law, the principle of government of law.

“The rule of law means that no person or government is above the law; that there is restriction of arbitrary exercise of power by subordinating it to well-defined and established laws. It means that no person however highly placed, is above the law, whether law makers, law enforcement officials, judges or persons in government”.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/ozekhome-begs-buhari-to-release-dasuki-261773.html

He is not a human rights activist.
If you fraustrate trils of rogues you are not fighting for human rights
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by EnaibeSam: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2018
ihydeepop:
please shut ur dirty mouth, if ur father was among the soldiers that died will u be happy? one idiot embezzled the money meant to buy weapons on his friends and olosho and u saying rubbish!!! God punish u! pray u should experience being fatherless at a tender age cos of one idiot.

Don't mind them, they are only talking out of hatred of Buhari. If Buhari release this man today, you will hear them again saying that it's because Dansuki is from the north that's why justice could not prevail over the case.
They will tell you the corruption fight is a selective one.

Here is a single man responsible for the loss of over 100,000 lives, and they are talking of one yeye right. What about "the right to life " of those 100 000 souls?
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by chiedozie198100: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
It's a pay back

this shows how ignorant some people are.

dasuki was merely following orders from ibb. why cant COWARD buhari go for the man (ibb) that actually arrested him?

as a military man, buhari should have known that dasuki was merely following orders.

dasuki is been dealt with, cos it's a continuation of the hatred for the dasuki family. remember buhari's bosom friend (abacha) kicked out dasuki's father as the sultan.

and if u think the present sultan and the present sultanate are not also backing dasuki's incarceration, then you are blind.

buhari was not allowed to go for his mother's burial by ibb who was the commander in chief.

buhari caused the eventual death of most southern governors due to long incarceration after he overthrew shagari's govt.
-ambrose ali of bendel state
-akper aku of benue state
-a governor from the west

these were actually innocent men.

buhari should let us rest.

obj was incacerated by abacha even when buhari was a henceman in that administration. did obj pay him back?

BUHARI IS JUST A VENGEFUL MAN WHO DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DIRECT HIS VENGEANCE, COS HE'S A COWARD.

let him go to hiltop minna and arrest the man (ibb) that caused him real pain.

but i know the COWARD would not dare it.
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by Ziggylady(f): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2018
iammo:
And to think that dasuki is a first class northern prince, dasuki and co messed Buhara's life up by locking him up without conviction,
Not releasing him when his mum was gravely ill till she died, he still wasn't allowed to go for the burial, they still influenced his divorce to his heart rob sefinatu. Dasuki and co successfully created a sadist, and they should enjoy what they created

Buhari being a wicked and uttetly vindictive sadist was not Dasuki's making!!!....He(buhari) is simply as evil and vengeful as they come from the get-go..lHis wickedness preceded Dasuki.

Simple.
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2018
iammo:

Lol, dasuki was buhari's executioner (in a context) so Nigerians should never get involved in their drama

Pls give me one single proof that dasuki arrested Buhari?
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by tayebest(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2018
gladisa7:

[s]Are u not senseelez?? Hope your muma n ur pupa re not equally as brainded? Herdsmen busha all of u to affirm ur love n support 4 Buhari[/s]

What's this one saying? undecided
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by bola4dprec(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2018
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Schedules
Seventh Schedule
Oaths
Oaths of Allegiance

1, Mohammadu Buhari Do solemnly swear/affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

So help me God

Oath of Office of President

I, Mohammadu Buhari do solemnly swear/affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will discharge my duties to the best of my ability, faithfully and in accordance with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the law, and always in the interest of the sovereignty, integrity, solidarity, well-being and prosperity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will strive to preserve the Fundamental Objectives and Directive Principles of State Policy contained in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will not allow my personal interest to influence my official conduct or my official decisions; that I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will abide by the Code of Conduct contained in the Fifth Schedule to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that in all circumstances, I will do right to all manner of people, according to law, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will; that I will not directly or indirectly communication or reveal to any person any matter which shall be brought under my consideration or shall become known to me as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, except as may be required for the due discharge of my duties as President; and that I will devote myself to the service and well-being of the people of Nigeria. So help me God.
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by samuelchimmy(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2018
One way I feel like Dasuki deserves this treatment! (he definitely does deserve it)
On the other way mistakes can not be repeated across generations, almost four.... Kai which kinda Human can keep revenge in mind for more than thirty years......
So for me breaking the rule of law is a no no no for me...... If we allow the same mistake to repeat itself one day it will be our turn to suffer from it....
SO I HEREBY DO NOT AGREE WITH THE CONTINUED DETENTION OF NONE COVICTED FELLOW NO MATTER WHO'S OX WAS GOURD
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by udo2018: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2018
cktheluckyman:

I hope you wil maintain this stance if teh tables turn tommorow.Buhari will not remain in power forever.Maximum 5 years and his reign will be all over
5 years ke
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by jrusky(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2018
Why begging him? In as far he Buhari can disobey court order then who is Ozokhome to be listen to?

Dasuki mishandled 4billion dollars and he was detained till tiday *BUT* Buhari not long withdrew 1trillion dollars for same security purpose and yet boko harem waxing strong. Pls convert 1trillion dollar to Naira and Google the cost of 1 F16 jet bomber, 1 armoured tank, 1 hawk helicopter, 1 Rocket launchers truck then calculate how many you will buy from 1trillion dollars then you will realised the quantities Nigeria should have but ask the Nigeria army to show their weapons you will be shock and ask where has the trillion went. So Buhari and Dasuki will one day share room in Kuje soon no doubt about it.

Why begging him both of them will be same tenant soon it's just a matter of time. Just minus 4billion dollars from 1trillion dollars and tell us the balnce. Buhari aint know anything, apc are joking they thought people are fool Dasuki punishment will be too small by the time the remittance of this 1trillion is demanded for by a new administration hell will let loose.
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2018
EnaibeSam:
Beg Dansuki to bring back the over one hundred thousand lives that was lost due to his corrupt mind.

A heartless man that could divert the money that was meant for purchasing military hardwares to combat Book Haram to his personal use and that of his allies, now you are begin PMB to release him and whereas the families of the slain are calling for justice.

Let him (Dabsuki) rot in jail

present any evidence if Dasukis theft of money?

and explain to me why 3 years on Buhari is afraid of taking dasuki to court so that he can pay for his crime.
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by karlboss: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2018
ihydeepop:

Guy all the military weapons bought under goodluck Jonathan administration is still what is used. Some of the weapons brought in to Nigeria are the only ones in Africa. Why do you people talk like this.
There is this Nigerian military site go there and see for yourself.

You can imagine CNN coming to Nigeria to film Nigeria weapon with Nigeria soldiers fighting bolo Haram. All these happened during goodluck time.

If dasuki embezzled all the money. How many weapons has buhari bought
Re: Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
It's a pay back

what did dasuki do to Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Internet Savvy, He Can Work From Anywhere / Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History (timelines: Pre 1960-2000) / DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.