Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Start Printing Airtime Vouchers From The Comfort Of Your Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Printing Airtime Vouchers From The Comfort Of Your Home (551 Views)

Merchandisers Opportunity At Vouchers For Africa / Covid 19 Job Loss; Start Printing Business With Zero Capital / Start Earning Money As An Opay Agent From the comfort of your house (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Printing Airtime Vouchers From The Comfort Of Your Home by YorubaEmir: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2018
With a minimum start-up capital of N12000, a computer and a Thermal printer, you can turn your home into a money making empire. A good marketing strategy which is revealed in the ebook I will send to you will see you soar higher than your competitors.
Printing recharge card is not a rocket science if you are armed with the right tools and information (which I will reveal to you) which nobody will be willing to give out at any cost

What you will get:
1. The software and a manual containing information on how to use it
2. An Ebook stacked with information on where to get the PIN (with a demo pin to practice with) and marketing strategies.

We have decided to put everything in one zip file which you can get by contacting me.

Please it's not free but it is quite cheap.

You can call or whatsapp me on
Re: Start Printing Airtime Vouchers From The Comfort Of Your Home by malikisunday(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2018
I am interested.
Re: Start Printing Airtime Vouchers From The Comfort Of Your Home by YorubaEmir: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
malikisunday:
I am interested.

Give me a call
Re: Start Printing Airtime Vouchers From The Comfort Of Your Home by YorubaEmir: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Still available
Re: Start Printing Airtime Vouchers From The Comfort Of Your Home by YorubaEmir: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Available
Re: Start Printing Airtime Vouchers From The Comfort Of Your Home by YorubaEmir: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed / Vacancy ! Vacancy !! Vancancy !!! / Congratulations To 2016 Set Of Npower Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.