Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,719 members, 7,862,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos (42746 Views)

Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms / Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) / Man Injured After Being Robbed By Armed Men In Army Uniforms In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by Gamesmart: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Some members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) were left injured and in pains after an attack from armed robbers on Sunday, July 15 at CSS Ozalla, Igbo-etiti lga in Enugu state. According to reports, the armed robbers were dressed in army uniforms in order to operate without any hindrance.

They attacked the harmless corpers who were resting in their lodge that early morning before injuring those they felt didn't comply well.

The corpers are calling on the NYSC and government to come to their aid by providing adequate security for them while serving their Father land in the village.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/armed-robbers-in-army-uniforms-attack-youth-corpers-in-their-lodge-photos.html

National Helm and fake news.

There is no evidence these are Corpers.

They don't look like Corpers, they look older

And why would armed robbers target such a dighy apartment to rob out of all places?
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by DABREEZYTOS(f): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
This is sheer wickedness.wetin corp member get for house nanaija don tire me abeg.....Aso Rock dey there the mumu robbers no go
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
silenze:
which kind corpers lodge be dis?
If you see Kano State polytechnic own for inside Kano ba, you go vomit.
Nysc na prison in disguise
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by gonkin(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Some members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) were left injured and in pains after an attack from armed robbers on Sunday, July 15 at CSS Ozalla, Igbo-etiti lga in Enugu state. According to reports, the armed robbers were dressed in army uniforms in order to operate without any hindrance.

They attacked the harmless corpers who were resting in their lodge that early morning before injuring those they felt didn't comply well.

The corpers are calling on the NYSC and government to come to their aid by providing adequate security for them while serving their Father land in the village.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/armed-robbers-in-army-uniforms-attack-youth-corpers-in-their-lodge-photos.html

Which kind hungry armed robber be that. See where them dey rob.
The last picture really touched me. Those guys look tired.
Enugu. Hmmm na wa ooo. Soon na beggers them go rob.
Sometimes i wonder why they dont rob yahoo boys and politicians, they are the people that splash money all around. If those categories were robbed i wouldn't mind ooo. They should stop robbing people that are managing 19800
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by mathew247: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
first time wey I dey see my village for news lol

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
The place look more like a prison yard than a lodge.wetin armed robber wan see for dis type of place?nigerian armed robbers are funny sha.sorry for their trauma anyway.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by samvega: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
So sorry. Poor corpers!
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by donqx: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
hmm
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by alowonle02(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
pinkguy:
When the try to kill senator Dino of kogi state we all laugh say it drama the same happened to governor fayosa we all laugh please join me to laugh as we witness drama please don't mind them they want their allowee to be increased ,welcome to Nigeria
You will live to experience what these guys experienced jst once in ur life time so that u will be able to verify if truly is a drama or not.
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by CHIBUISI1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
PLS END NYSC......THE ONLY AIM IS FOR THE EDUCATED IGBOS TO GO AND TEACH THE ILLITERATE NORTHERNS
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by iamdynamite(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
RobbStark:
NYSC as a scheme is a waste of precious time.
The programme has done more harm than good to the people serving.
Pls, let it be scrap asap

Check out hw humans live all in the name of Youth Service.
See lodge.
shame!
YOUR POST DOESNT MAKE SENSE, SCHEME IS STILL RELEVANT, OTHER COUNTRIES ARE COPYING FROM US...THIS THINGS ARE BOUND TO HAPPEN, DONT ROBBERS ROB PEOPLE ORDINARILY? ABEG LEAVE THIS SCHEME, ALOT OF COMMUNITIES HAVE BENEFITED FROM THIS SCHEME, LIKEWISE ALOT OF CORPERS TOO HAVE NYSC TO THANK FOR THEIR BREAKTHROUGH.
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by naijajobx: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by iukpe: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
What are they hoping to steal from Corpers?
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by Awaja(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Enugu is slowly becoming hostile to corpers,I was robbed/injured this yr in Nkanu-in the state while serving too.
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by kingthreat(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Stories like me gives me a hard-on when I see robbers are caught and mercilessly dealt with
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by mctons: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ay2win17:
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature.

Rubbish, with such outrageous interest
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by Edipee(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
What are they going they to carry.
I feel for those young men in strange land.
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by PropertyDeals(f): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Indelibleage:
For how long will they continue to dress in camouflage? I had such experience at Okene late 2015. That's how they dressed and robbed us in the night at a dismantled checkpoint. God will care for the affected. They should also be drawn close to God.
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Eyah, too bad, I wish them speedy recovery.
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
IS IT BY FORCE TO SERVE YOUR FATHER'S LAND?? YOU BETTER GO AND SERVE YOUR MOTHER'S LAND IF YA FATHER ISN'T DOING YOU NORMAL... LAZY NIGERIA YOUTHS
Re: Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos by lawal5020(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bros haba na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Slaps Man Protesting During A Live Press Briefing In PH, Rivers State / Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.