Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Dove Care Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dove Care Recruitment (3089 Views)

Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited Customer Care Recruitment / Customer Care Recruitment At NairaBET. Exam On Monday,march 16,2015. / Pls,who Knows More About Vodacom Customer Care Recruitment In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dove Care Recruitment by Dunddy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2010
Hey guys,
i just got this letter of appointment from Dovecare and it stated that i would have to sell 100 CUG lines per month.
can anyone tell me what a CUG line is?
pls its important before i sign the acceptance form (its online)
thank all.
Re: Dove Care Recruitment by otilowaju(f): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2010
Funny. But you should have asked them, don't you think so?
Re: Dove Care Recruitment by ineshed: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2010
CUG LINE means a close user group.it has to do with selling lines to people who will be on a particular group such dat they make calls within themselves for free but wen they call outside their group they are charged for their calls by the network provider.dat means those 100 people can actually talk for free among themselves.
Re: Dove Care Recruitment by mrpro: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2010
Friends is dovecare for real?
Re: Dove Care Recruitment by benalways(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2010
i jst receiv my appointmet letter on line, which is closing 2moro, 4rm dovecare, am confuse if accept or not, cos i dont understand d 100 CUG line per month thing, if it is possible? pls i nid a quick help here 4rm d house, can anybody help me plsssssssssssss??
Re: Dove Care Recruitment by benalways(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2010
100 CUG line per month, shd i accept d offer 4rm dovecare anybody in d house shd help me pls
Re: Dove Care Recruitment by Dunddy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2010
i'm only taking the job cos i gat none at the moment plus it looks like at least i'd get 1 or more experience in the telecomms ind. however, if you have an admin job that may not pay much but is stable, i suggest you cling on to ur job. marketing aint that easy; especially for zain (if im suspecting right)

questions:
why does DOVE have the same address as Ark? the office says Ark professional services. are they the same?

learnt they are recruiting for zain which has just YET been acquired by bharti. how marketable is zain's product in the economy given their inability to meet up with their competitors ever since they were econet or what?

the cug line is it one for a company with as mich users as possible or a kind of "10lines for 10 friends"?

called the number on the letter and i was told that the percentage of the basic salary to the total pay would be between 60-70%. how feasible is that given the population indiscriminately called to market? that means even if you dont meet up, you get nothing less than 75k. does that make sense?

im sure the pay will never be up to 130k cos there is no way one can ever meet up with the target. i go a friend who works with glo and sells the same cug lines for them. he was given 65lines monthly target but he has never met up. it aint easy.

wish us all the best anyway.
Re: Dove Care Recruitment by bizpreneur(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2010
[i suggest you cling on to your job. marketing aint that easy; especially for zain (if im suspecting right)]

Hey,avng problem with marketing strategy, certainly not I bet you gonna beat the required sales volume withing just 2 weeks not even up 2 a mnth, dats when you are highly sound in marketing strategy and negotiating skills,you ar sur to sell ur way high on ur recent apointmnt,jst forgeahead and grab the offer you'l succed did!4 consultation feel free 2 buzz us(08098219881).
wait ,food for taught:

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him".

catch ya on TOP!!!
Re: Dove Care Recruitment by jaysay(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2010
eh! eh! na so dem bee?

Kei! I don enter one chance. I just got my line conerted
to CUG line because of them.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Process By Sam Zuga Foundation. / Entry Level Jobs At At John Holt / Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Front Desk Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.