Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k (869 Views)

Very Clean Reg. Ford Taurus 1995 Model For Sale!just 400k / Neatly Used Naija Used Audi A4 Quatro For Just 400k @ AUTOCEJIKON AUTOS / Honda Bullet,very Clean,naija Used For Just 400k @ AUTOCEJIKON AUTOMART (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by tuchi2: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2010
interior and exterior in perfect condition. if intrested pls call 08130006001 orĀ  text your email ad for more info and pics. but u go find me som e thing shaa. tanx. wink
Re: A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by Blazing99: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2010
oga send pics to obiohedidiong@yahoo.com
Re: A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by fredtee(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2010
send pics and details to my mailbox fredcov@yahoo.com
Re: A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by jposuagwu: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2010
It appears this Tuchi.2 is a clown. He has been advertising this car for over 2 weeks now and nairalanders have been asking him to show the picture of car he is advertising. Instead of posting the pictures, he asks for peoples email address to send the picture claiming he doesnt know how to post pictures. When you send your email to him he responds by sending a RAR.file document to you which doesnt open. When you tell him you cant open it he promises to rescan and send. Instead of doing exactly that, he keeps bombarding you with text messages begging you to buy his car. Please nairalanders should tell this Tuch of a guy not to send text messages to my phone and not to post his 419 car advert on this website again. The last text messge he sent to me was this evening at 20.41pm and it reads "the same ride is now N400k! If still interested 2 buy u can call or check your email for the honda pix". Can someone please tell this moroon to stop sending 419 text messages and bombarding my mail box with scam mails. Its unfortunate that the owner of this site allow funny adverts. TUCHI PLEASE DONT CALL ME OR SEND MESSAGES TO ME AGAIN AND GET LOST FROM THIS SITE AS WELL.
Re: A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by kpompin: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2010
smiley
Re: A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by godfadda6(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2010
na wao, eni n wa fa,
Re: A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by tuchi2: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2010
mr watz ur name calld, u just a saddist way want spoil person buz no b u dey price hounda mannual ( 500k for 455k , 5k diff angry. if u are jodless dont use it to spoil another person buz.my buz is legit and i hv complaind dat i dont knw hw to post pics on dis site pls if anyboy kwn show me. my address is 5 awotunde cls oshodi. enough people on this site has check it out. my price stil remain 400k. tanx. angry
Re: A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by tuchi2: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2010
mr sadist u cald me a 419 now u cal me amooron and dats to shw hw low u are .i dnt deal with people lik u cos u just bring hardluck
by d way na ur papa site b dis,,,,pls no carry ur badluck cross my part agin, fool!! embarassed
Re: A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by tuchi2: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2010
dnt knw how t send pics on this site if serious nairalanders u can text ur email or cal for verification. my ad is 5 awotunde cls oshodi lagos.
am soso legit.my price remain 400k
urs faithfully
tuchi smiley
Re: A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by jposuagwu: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2010
Tuchi, I maintain you are not genuine. Its over about weeks now you have been advertising your car without picture and people have been asking you to show pic. You claim you dont know how to post pic and I offered to help by asking you to send the picture to my email. Instead you sent virus to my email that came in RAR.File. Thank God for my strong antivirus. I complained to you and advised you to rescan your pic with pdf or jpeg. Its two weeks now you didnt rescan instead you keep advertising the car claiming not to know how to post pictures on this website. You did not stop there, you have been bombarding my phone with you email begging me to come to above address to your Oshodi address to see the car. You think am a fool? You cant get me or any wise person on NL with your 419 plan. You want people to come so that you introduce WASH WASH business eh? It wont work for you.
Re: A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by Exponental(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2010
follow this procedure to upload ur pix:

save ur pix on ur system,
open the image
click on the image icon
click on resize
adjust the size to about 46% or a proportionate percentage of the size to allow about 4pix.
save

SEND

this has worked for me.
Re: A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by nteno: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
please send clear pictures to ajiewesley@yahoo.com and lets discuss afterwards.
Re: A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by tuchi2: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2010
exponental tanx u be true 9ja boy
Re: A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by vinmol: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2010
it is either this advertiser is dumb or just a scammer! where are the pics OGA!
Re: A Cleanhondabuldog Ffa/c Touchscreen Dvdand roadmap 4 Just 400k by tuchi2: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2010
sori guys d deal is clsd.

tanx grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Market Place / Any Installment Payment Option? / 2007 Accord Ex-l(with Navigation Screen):

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.