Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,947 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Grateful Heart Appeal For Succour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grateful Heart Appeal For Succour (288 Views)

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / Grateful Heart / Grateful heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grateful Heart Appeal For Succour by mickum(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2018
Calling on nairalanders to assist me ,I do really appreciate you guys concern about me and family in the past,am very grateful!!!. My name is Michael Aondongu.i just graduated from Benue state university Bsc Geography.It's time for my call to serve my great country Nigeria Batch B 24,july 2018 for now I don't know state I will be posted to shall.My call up no: NYSC/BUM/2018/143815.
How it got here again?
My mom is a widow and a secondary school teacher and I have four siblings;two of my siblings are in university now, so my mom is the one shouldering the family responsibilities alone.since I graduated from school have been all time hustling to see how I can take care of myself and support my family as the first child.but where I have been managing,they have not paid me since last three months now(may to July)I have to resign from the job last week. Currently I don't have money right now to solve little issues of this.
what i want now is for you guys to please assist me please help this my tomorrow,a fatherless poor boy struggling to be somebody great and I do have a future...My humbly appeal for financial assistance for nysc kits purchase and fare to state where I will be posted to,thanks.
Thank you all.
(Modify ) (Quote ) ( Report)

(1) (Reply)

`1 Day Intensive Training & Seminar "Tagged" Safety And Security / Landmark Corporate Realty Ltd. / Do We Forget Safe Driving Because Of Car Safety Features?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.