Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos (49886 Views)

Pictures As Adams Oshiomhole Flag Off Senatorial Campaign / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by blacknp(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Beface:
This Saraki family too like power self. Bukola Saraki collected the senatorial sit from her after he finished his eight years tenure as a governor. That same year she contested as a governor but failed. Now she want become senator again, na only them? In as much as I want Saraki to destroy APC,I hate the fact that they monopolized the power to there family alone.
You want saraki to destroy APC?you will wait a very long time

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Beface(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
blacknp:
You want saraki to destroy APC?you will wait a very long time
Will won't have to wait long for this to happen because Saraki and Co. are agents of destruction to APC just as Ali Modu Sheriff was to PDP.
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by john650(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
NaijaElba:
This babe is damn pretty jeez!!
If na good looks wey dey win election, na him be say she don win.

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Beface(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
bakila:

.Who many people will you guys send to oblivion and disrepute... ..again, you guys invite Saraki to. be destroyed by APC, as the party protects itself from him.
PDP did not send anybody,they went at their own accord but later realized there is no level playing ground hence they have no choice than to leave.
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by DeOTR: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Out of 3 senatorial seats allocated to one state,

One family won collect 2...

Na wah oo
It can only be 1 Bros (Kwara Central).
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin
DeOTR:
It can only be 1 Bros (Kwara Central).

Lol

U caught me there...
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Beface:
This Saraki family too like power self. Bukola Saraki collected the senatorial sit from her after he finished his eight years tenure as a governor. That same year she contested as a governor but failed. Now she want become senator again, na only them? In as much as I want Saraki to destroy APC,I hate the fact that they monopolized the power to there family alone.
destroy APC @ whose expense? To get alert shey? Who the destructiom epp? Mtcheww....
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Aslawish(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
betterford:
DO YOU WANT TO TAKE UP YOUR BROTHERS SIT?

The seat belong to her before the brother forcefully took it from her.
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by bakila: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Beface:
PDP did not send anybody,they went at their own accord but later realized there is no level playing ground hence they have no choice than to leave.
I am talking on Nnamdites, Ortomists and Sarakites who were urging fly to follow fish into hot oil.
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Beface(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
hadaydhollarpo:

destroy APC @ whose expense? To get alert shey? Who the destructiom epp? Mtcheww....
It will help Nigerians from this Autocratic rule and possibly rescue from been the capital of poverty.
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by omoelerin1: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
GavelSlam:
It should be renamed Saraki state because that's what it is.
What will you now call Lagos state?
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by GavelSlam: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
omoelerin1:
What will you now call Lagos state?

A place where all tribes feel at home and most tycoons in Nigeria made their money.

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Beface(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
bakila:

I am talking on Nnamdites, Ortomists and Sarakites who were urging fly to follow fish into hot oil.
What is the correlation between Nnamdi and APC. Must every anti-APC/Buhari be a southerner or is there no PDP members in the north? When they gave APC votes to win the election you know talk but now way their want comont, na dat time you come know say na PDP sent them.
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
NaijaElba:
as innnn Eh
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Who will vote for this chain smoker?
rice And money collectors
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Agbochinu: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
If Saraki will decamp t0 PDP as speculated then she will run against her brother under the umbrella of APC.

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by omoelerin1: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

A place where all tribes feel at home and most tycoons in Nigeria made their money.
Na tinubu get lagos. He was once represented Lagos in the senate, he served as Governor twice. He put his wife for senate, his in-law for state house of assembly. The occupiers of all the elected positions in the state are his making.

Aren't you think the state ought to be renamed as tinubu state, just like your opinion about Kwara?
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by dfrost: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
NaijaElba:

Don't let her prettiness deceive you. Gbemi na were ooo. cheesy grin
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by horlarjydeytee(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmmm you guys are seeing less..... The alignment and realignment is just for SP Saraki to return to the Senate again, Nothing more.

And as for those who are falling in love with her beauty or you simply wanna ask her out........ She can be reached on 07030***003
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by soso2017: 12:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Saraki going for President. So the sister can hold this position while he tries his luck with the topmost office. If that doesnt work, he returns to Senate after 4yrs thats the gane plan. Shes only securing the sit for 4yrs

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Beface:
It will help Nigerians from this Autocratic rule and possibly rescue from been the capital of poverty.
yinmu undecided

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by casualobserver1: 2:01am On Jul 21, 2018
dfrost:

So many rumors about her and former Speaker Bankole back then.

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by MarieSucre(f): 3:00am On Jul 21, 2018
erico2k2:
SO nah Saraki she still dey answer? she nor marry??
No, she is single.
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by MarieSucre(f): 3:00am On Jul 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Who will vote for this chain smoker?

loool
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by NaijaElba(m): 3:09am On Jul 21, 2018
dfrost:

Fine babe like that? Well nah politician what do u expect? I gho like make she be my sugar mum. She's cute!
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Zsquare: 3:44am On Jul 21, 2018
betterford:

Brother is preparing for presidency!
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by NovusHomo(m): 5:31am On Jul 21, 2018
betterford:

SEAT
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by charleyboi(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Madam, go and contests for miss kwara state, kwara state is not Saraki's property.
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by dfrost: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2018
NaijaElba:

Fine babe like that? Well nah politician what do u expect? I gho like make she be my sugar mum. She's cute!

She's really cute cheesy grin wink smiley. But she's one of a kind.
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by bakila: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2018
Beface:
What is the correlation between Nnamdi and APC. Must every anti-APC/Buhari be a southerner or is there no PDP members in the north? When they gave APC votes to win the election you know talk but now way their want comont, na dat time you come know say na PDP sent them.
I wrote my opinion and you replied expressing your own. If you appreciate the context good, if you don't that is normal.
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Themandator: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Beface:

Saraki, against the wish of his late dad, supported the outgoing governor against her sister because,according to him , the position can't remain in their zone. Thankfully , Ahmed has remained loyal to him till date
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by TijaniAbu: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2018
Sirpaul:
Husband & Wife won dey chop national cake

Gbemisola Saraki is not the wife of Saraki, she is the sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon / Oyo Farmers Flee As Herdsmen Attack Igangan Again / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.