Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p (57945 Views)

Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial / A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p by MrCork: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2018
PrincessB1:
Am I lightskined? undecided

..well u looklike ice cream! ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p by Sunnah1(m): 12:15am On Jul 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Buhari needs something of these genre when he dies. His burial arrangement committee needs to think deep and look for a burial theme of this nature that will be more befitting

I command you to did before Buhari.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p by nwanyiugbo122(f): 12:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Of what essence is this now? Glorifying death or what. Uwa mmebi.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p by PrincessB1(f): 3:56am On Jul 21, 2018
MrCork:

..well u looklike ice cream! ! cheesy
Oh, is that so?
But, are you purple-skined? undecided
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p by Timewilltell3: 6:20am On Jul 21, 2018
Akpacha:
y u come d take am so personal na? This not first time such thing happen.

I dislike stupid slaves , don't be one.
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p by Cyriloha(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Call me 08070469306
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p by WesBreezy: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Donopsiano:
and they will come and sell that game pad and cloth plus sneakers as tokunboh for naija abi?
Na wetin e go be bros! Hahahahahah
Re: Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
Again, nawa, don't know what they want to achieve with that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.