Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike (10890 Views)

Massive Protests At Michael Okpara University, Umudike / Reports Of Pandemic Is False - Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office In Michael Okpara Univ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike by seunmsg(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
SUBMARINE:
lalasticlala, Seun and Mynd44 front page material that desires the attention of Buhari in his fight against corruption.

The Vice Chancellor of MOUAU needs to be arrested for corruption.

Sarrki and Madridguy tell your Buhari that I have caught a thief for him to deal with and I will not hesitate to catch more thieves when I see handcuffs on the hands of this thief.

It seems you have a personal interest in this case. Are you a member of the audit team that made the discovery?

1 Like

Re: N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike by seunmsg(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
ayaomen:
Seunmsg

Looks like the story was leaked to vanguard since the query has not been included in the AGF's annual report.
Re: N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
This man has milkeD us dry
Re: N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike by brexit: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
He bought 2 cars 45million each for himself and his boss,now he has budgeted 125million to buy 5 cars for the principal officers,he likes cars more than his staff
Re: N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike by nyabinghi(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike by konjakonja(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
SUBMARINE:
lalasticlala, Seun and Mynd44 front page material that desires the attention of Buhari in his fight against corruption.

The Vice Chancellor of MOUAU needs to be arrested for corruption.

Sarrki and Madridguy tell your Buhari that I have caught a thief for him to deal with and I will not hesitate to catch more thieves when I see handcuffs on the hands of this thief.
Post it on twitter and tag Buhari and EFCC that's the only way to get their attention. But I tell you what? This is dead on arrival because this man has enough money to even buy Buhari
Re: N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike by Oscarz(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
VC wey approve objectives only for Engineering drawing, I weak.
Re: N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike by miceroms: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Intellectuals!!!
Re: N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike by Georgekyrian(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
I don't understand this man call my VC Otunta, since his resumption MOUAU glory had decreased to zero..
Security from 99% to 3 (every cultist Now weld a gun)
Education from 95% to 50
More college accreditation from 90% to 40% (he messed away many colleges)
That man should go back to Ebony, he can't offer anything good to MOUAU
Money wey he dey chop no concern me but he should make MOUAU better

4 Likes

Re: N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike by Franklyspeakin: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
This v.c otunta sef. Every day one scandal or the other. Didn't the unions just protest in the University yesterday over incomplete salaries? Same V. c that sacked 854 people. We are watching closely.

2 Likes

Re: N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike by aariwa(m): 12:23am On Jul 21, 2018
The same man threw a lot of families into financial ruin and sorrow when he sacked a lot of innocent people employed by his predecessor on assumption of office

1 Like

Re: N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike by FrankFrenzy(m): 4:18am On Jul 21, 2018
First class holder and Professor of mathematics, Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta is a good man. I can attest to that.
The joint school unions should not give a dog a bad name just to hang it. His antecedents at Uniben coupled with his giant strides as Rector, Federal Polytechnic Unwana will always speak for him.
Re: N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike by Ibegtodiffer: 4:18am On Jul 21, 2018
adedayoa2:
Ibegtodiffer, come and see oaugf o
Lol... thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilorin Postgraduate School Admission 2014/2015 / ABU Zaria Team Wins The Shell Eco-marathon Competition In South Africa / Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.