Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) (61899 Views)

Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos / 12,000 Fans Welcomed Franck Ribery After Completing Move To Fiorentina (photos) / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by jeff1607(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Wake me up when he visit Bariga, Lagos.

your plan no work o

ojoro cancel
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by onatisi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
this guy is a good investment for juventus , they have already started raking in back some of their investment on this fantastic footballer

1 Like

Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by Badmus20(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Man Crush Everyday
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by STILESGANG: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ronaldo is the media favorite boy. Any top celebrity will gather this sort of attention in China. So what's the fuss about undecided. He won't be the first neither would he be the last
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by Getmotivatedng: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by Getmotivatedng: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by JoyAda1234(f): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
The GOAT himself.

to whom it may concern,I titobiggz have officially decamped to JUVENTUS,i repeat I titobiggz formerly a madridsta have officially decamped to JUVENTUS,all other madrid related documents remains valid.

thank you.
gringringrin
Forza hala GGMU grin
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by Flashylily(f): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Missing the love of my life......Cr7 my bae
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
kaluxy007:
When Mo Salah was scoring many goals people referred to him as African Messi, they never said African Ronaldo tongue
Ogbeni, you and your messi go and find someone sit down jare.

2 Likes

Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by sportskid(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
kaluxy007:
When Mo Salah was scoring many goals people referred to him as African Messi, they never said African Ronaldo tongue

Bro you sabi book joor

1 Like

Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Talented, Handsome, Wealthy, Famous....now that's a COMPLETE PACKAGE! cool
His negative is pride
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
kaluxy007:
Gba o

1 Like

Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by 8stargeneral: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Great guy
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by Sanchez01: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
The GOAT himself.

to whom it may concern,I titobiggz have officially decamped to JUVENTUS,i repeat I titobiggz formerly a madridsta have officially decamped to JUVENTUS,all other madrid related documents remains valid.

thank you.
gringringrin
LMAO! You're one fake Madridista grin
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by Sanchez01: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
JoyAda1234:
Forza hala GGMU grin
The confusion! grin
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by adam4success(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
gabazin080:
One guy fainted in our street and a rich man took him to the hospital, brought him back with 100 thousand naira Since yesterday my street people have been fainting turn by turn...and tomorrow is my turn. I can't wait to show them my latest fainting style.. I can't take last
lol
tell me the name of ur street. I want to faint also . grin grin
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by RexTramadol1: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
E no easy to be baba ibe

Everybody came and left Messi bossing Spain

Even Ororo run comot

If Messi Na coward, e for don run afta Guardiola and during the time of Tata Martinez

Guy rugged am, good coach..... Bad coach

Class is same.
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by ceekutay: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Call us 4 Building Constructions works.Renovation works.Boifill constructions.Site supervisory works. Electrical & Power Services. Telecommunication
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by Basildvalour(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
kaluxy007:
Reason: No one is up to his standards yet grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by mide419: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
kaluxy007:

Taaaa sharrraap

Who compares mbappe to messi?

Salah because of his left foot and height

Dybala same thing. Left foot short.

Simple.

Use your brain please

5 Likes

Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by mide419: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
kaluxy007:

Taaaaaa sharraaap.

Who compares Mbappe to messi? For where?

Salah because of speed, left foot and height.

Dybala same thing.

Mbappe is not short bro. He plays exactly like ronaldo so USE YOUR BRAIN

2 Likes

Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
mide419:

Taaaaaa sharraaap.

Who compares Mbappe to messi? For where?

Salah because of speed, left foot and height.

Dybala same thing.

Mbappe is not short bro. He plays exactly like ronaldo so USE YOUR BRAIN

Bet why my comment pain you like this?
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by Icon79(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
May God bless you real good, my dear cool

You don tok am finish. KPOM!!! To add anything else would be most uncivilized.

O pari

kaluxy007:

1 Like

Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by kenechukwu99: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
en did he is too much [url][/url] cheesy
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by Icon79(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Haha!!! Ol' boy, you got jokes grin grin grin

This is the WORST investment of all time, by Juve. I know that Serie A has become a retirement league, but spending $120m on an ageing and washed-up star is as bad as it gets. Take it from someone who knows, in one year, Cristiano Ronaldo would become a footnote. And Juve would be left holding the bag. He ain't gonna win anything substantive with Juve. I mean, they would definitely win Serie A again but they have been doing that for the past 7 years or so. Hence, unless he leads them to win the Champions league (which isn't gonna happen) then everyone would consider this trade a burst.

O pari

onatisi:
this guy is a good investment for juventus , they have already started raking in back some of their investment on this fantastic footballer
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by pensator: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
World Best..

1 Like

Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by Realhommie(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
gabazin080:

Men with no beards where do you scratch when you're thinking critically?, your testicles
gringrin
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by chiboy1116: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
The GOAT himself.

thank you.
gringringrin
Ronaldo fan boys ....lwkmd
Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by chiboy1116: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Icon79:
Haha!!! Ol' boy, you got jokes grin grin grin

This is the WORST investment of all time, by Juve. I know that Serie A has become a retirement league, but spending $120m on an ageing and washed-up star is as bad as it gets. Take it from someone who knows, in one year, Cristiano Ronaldo would become an footnote. And Juve would be left holding the bag. He ain't gonna win anything substantive with Juve. I mean, they would definitely win Serie A again but they have been doing that for the past 7 years or so. Hence, unless he leads them to win the Champions league (which isn't gonna happen) then everyone would consider this trade a burst.

O pari

hater...abeg go Siddon ...Ronald doesn't need to win UCL ...juve de get their money back .it was a good business for both teams .

1 Like

Re: How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) by Oyerinde16(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
biacan:
I LOVE this man with all my heart kiss he's tall sexy and ri*h lipsrsealed
Come let me kpekus U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United / Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent / Okocha Consoling Crying Kanu After 2000 Nations Cup Final Loss (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.