Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) (39586 Views)

Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar / Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) / Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Tjohnnay: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Smal gal with big god grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by naijainstinct: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

[b]Donald duke is not a good man. [/b]If this is all Nigeria has to offer then let Buhari win lipsrsealed
do you know something the rest of us don't? Kindly share please. To the best of my knowledge, Donald has no corruption record or trial and he did well as Executive Governor of CRS.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Linda should make more money this elections
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by lordtosan(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Donald Duke all the way!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Tjohnnay: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
I still wonder how blogging can bring such money. Na only she knows how many flogging she don receive for secret. This life ehn.

Wr ur sense dey??

U upon say dm don break am down how she get paid, u stil dey wonder??

Kip on wondering

Sponsorship dey, advert dey too

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
naijainstinct:
do you know something the rest of us don't? Kindly share please. To the best of my knowledge, Donald has no corruption record or trial and he did well as Executive Governor of CRS.
That is all a lie. Do more research and read about this man called "Donald duke". It was much easy to deceive a lot of people in the early 2000s. People believed and swallowed what they read on papers.
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Mikeross62: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
for what

it's mikeross YUAN/RMB EXCHANGE
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
What for
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Tjohnnay:

Wr ur sense dey??

U upon say dm don break am down how she get paid, u stil dey wonder??

Kip on wondering

Sponsorship dey, advert dey too
Just dey there dey dey talk break down up and down, maybe you expect her to show you her pùssy how many lashing she don receive. When nairaland sef popular pass her blog, u just sit down there. Anyway, she's hardworking and whatever she's into is fetching her money. Many dey receive 4times flogging yet they can't buy phone for themselves. I still respect her whatever the case. Na person wey pass sabi book.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Benjom:
Can this be our next president? We need young men to man the tops cool
are u not a man?
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Baratheon: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Donald duke is not a good man. If this is all Nigeria has to offer then let Buhari win lipsrsealed
Can you tell me why he isn't a good man?

Modified

Uh,no need. I checked your old posts and you're a sai Buhari apologist. Don't waste your time convincing me Donald is not a good man if you cannot come up with objective and unbiased proofs yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
A good man to vote for President is zoning and 5%/97% will allow us.
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by SEONaijaExpert: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
AK6464:
A whole different breed in politics, How I wish he gets the chance to rule Nigeria
I tell you
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by kbzee11(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Is he the fa..........?

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by cytell56: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jethrolite:
This man is really serious about his presidential ambition.

Hmmmmm, because he visited Linda!!!
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Kulas: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
He can make a good president but his chance of making it in both 2019 and 2023 is the challenge because of zoning factor- (North and South).
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lol .... grin
kbzee11:
Is he the fa..........?

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by ifymadu: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Her customers.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by obowunmi(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
He will never, ever win because of what he did to GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by coluka: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Elections time don reach, time for Linda to make more money
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Revolva(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
na linda wan chop all d money for d publicity
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by naijainstinct: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

That is all a lie. Do more research and read about this man called "Donald duke". It was much easy to deceive a lot of people in the early 2000s. People believed and swallowed what they read on papers.
Oga, you still haven't said anything relevant to what I asked ooo.....

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by 1stNumeroUno: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Tell him he must show for Seun's office too o. Nairaland no bi sere-sere for naija social media circuit na.
So we must see him here; else...
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
blackaxe78:

Oyedepo no tall reach am na

So u can measure the height as he's siting?
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
naijainstinct:
Oga, you still haven't said anything relevant to what I asked ooo.....
Seek and ye shall find.
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
cyndy1000:
He looks like Oyedepo from afar.
You say wetin

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Ayodele92: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
FUCKING serious. He visited deeper life Bible church yesterday during her Thursday Power Night which is usually televised all over the world and he gave a speech. After which he n W f kumuyi hug themselves and the church prayed for him.
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by onenaija001(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
AK6464:
A whole different breed in politics, How I wish he gets the chance to rule Nigeria
That shud be 2023 after baba.
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by baba4thegehs: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
AK6464:

Bros you people don't know this man! He's a fruad! Ask people close to him or that have worked with him. Ask anyone that works in MTN head office ikoyi or someone from cross river state.

He's a true definition of wolf's in sheep's clothing.

He isn't as clean you people think!

Be warned and be careful what you wish for

Thank you
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by murmee: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
handsomeyinka:
Abi na donald get d belle?
I knew someone would say that!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] / Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.