Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) (60928 Views)

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by delors(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
GregJo:
That's not a cobra
then what is it? Cobbler?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
GregJo:
That's not a cobra
i agree.
its earthworm

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by olaskul(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmmm Awon omo science student.

Earthbound:

And today is Friday. Nature just dey tempt person with whiskey and a night at Peckers. If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Icon79(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wow. Pepper soup don land.

Op, this photos are incomplete. We need to see the final resting place of the cobras ... the pepper soup pikshures grin

O pari
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by cucuzee247(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
You should be thankful they only got your rabbit and not you... Man, you need to take more preventive measures. You might not be that lucky next time bro
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
God knows I ain't going back to live in that house oooooo
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
which kind rain be this nah

cold won kill person for this town
Get a gf
Or better still
Find one olosho grin cool
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Dogalmighty17: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
You dey talk of house. Me I am not even going back to leave on that street.
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by romeoetin(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
� �

Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by barallanee(f): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
God i hate this animal... My worst ever
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
And so? something I used to touch when I was small

Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by blackaxe78: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
GregJo:
That's not a cobra

It's an elephant

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Homeboiy: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Get a gf Or better still Find one olosho grin cool

Broke guys no dey reason this one oo
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Sultty(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la. what's wrong with my phone

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Asquare84(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
It fake news the owner of that house keep snake as a pet
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
no fuccccking way i will sleep in that house after killing 2 cobras
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
..... Tra Lala la Ia....!
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Imagine keeping male one in Aso Rock and female one in the Senate at their live state!
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Kylekent59: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
cucuzee247:
You should be thankful they only got your rabbit and not you... Man, you need to take more preventive measures. You might not be that lucky next time bro

they don't strike like that. A cobra can be under your bed without you knowing, you go,it goes. they are scared of humans but aggressive when threatened.

A long stick can just do the job even without cutlass. Go for its head nothing more.
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Chukwuzulumoke(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by rickyboss333: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
hmmm, are u sure that guy didn't come with his own cobras?
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
seyiojomu:
How did he identify the sexes?

Male reptiles have Hemipenes
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kylekent59:

they don't strike like that. A cobra can be under your bed without you knowing, you go,it goes. they are scared of humans but aggressive when threatened.

A long stick can just do the job even without cutlass. Go for its head nothing more.

The females are more aggressive especially when they are guarding their nest.
Using a stick also depends on your reflex, snakes are fast and a stick might not work on a spitting cobra
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
dis thread dey under science/technology section for nairaland, ayam not understand my bwoda.

abi Lala na scientifik mod student ni? grin
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by AfricanMagic(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Earthbound:

And today is Friday. Nature just dey tempt person with whiskey and a night at Peckers. If you know, you know.
pekas na
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Rhea(f): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
dynicks:
LALA right now.....whaooooooo! huuuuuuuuu yeahhhhh! smooookeeeeeey!

Who is this Lala you people talk about all the time a snake shows up?
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:00am On Jul 21, 2018
Homeboiy:
which kind rain be this nah

cold won kill person for this town

Which town?
Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by kingharzy: 2:56am On Jul 21, 2018
seyiojomu:
How did he identify the sexes?
Sensible comment

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:55am On Jul 21, 2018
See the compound fa!
How snake nor go hunt for dia!
See “zinc” and “copper” gate? grin

In this day and age?
Even the car dey for “outside garage”! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) by Jig5aw(f): 6:25am On Jul 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Green Anaconda: World Biggest Snake Discovered In The Amazon Rainforest / Bizarre, Monstrous Half-Alligator Half-Fish Animal Spotted In Singapore (Pics) / See Baby Crocodile Caught In Lekki Today - Put Up For Sale For N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.