Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,122 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Come Inside: Any Legit Solid Minerals Exporter In The House? I Got Deals For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come Inside: Any Legit Solid Minerals Exporter In The House? I Got Deals For You (385 Views)

Nigerian Exporter Ships 7,000 Metric Tonnes Of Coca Bean To US / Nigeria To Become Third World Largest Exporter Of Gas / How Can One Be Linked With Agricultural Produces Exporter In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Inside: Any Legit Solid Minerals Exporter In The House? I Got Deals For You by inikamoze(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Are you a solid minerals exporter? Have you been exporting solid minerals(Lead Ore/Concentrate, Zinc Ore, Copper Ore, etc.,)? Below are the requests I got from some foreign buyers...Can anyone handle these?

Request One

I need Zinc zinc ore(concentrate)/lead ore(concentrate) ,should be crushed into below 10mm.I need about 1000 tons per month. The purity must be over 30%. My target prize is very competitive .

============================
Request Two:

Please send us the SGS analysis report for your zinc ore and price in CFR Shanghai port, China.

=============================
Request Three:

We need lead ore and we need to know :

1) Quantity you can supply monthly?
2)Quality ?
3)please send detail offer, we needed all ore,copper ore
please offer(Detailed)

=============================
Request Four:

We are looking for every type of ore like, lead, zinc, copper and manganese as following details

Manganese Ore on Fixed Price 130 USD CIF Origin Nigeria Or Zambia
CIF ASWP , Majority China and Vietnam
LC payable at destination Port
2% PB from seller OR Proof Of previous delivery
Buyer Can show POF if Requested
QTY Trial Test 3000
Followed by - As per seller capacity , Buyer capability 15,000 MT / 20,000 MT per Month x 12 Months
Buyer Using Prime Bank in Egypt HSBC

==============================
Request Five:

kindly let us have your best offer for both zinc and lead ore both CIF LianYunGang, china, FOB, quantity you can supply monthly, required info such as product spec, terms and conditions, payment mode and all other related item required.
Re: Come Inside: Any Legit Solid Minerals Exporter In The House? I Got Deals For You by Arrise: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Are you still interested in the lead and zinc ore?
Re: Come Inside: Any Legit Solid Minerals Exporter In The House? I Got Deals For You by inikamoze(m): 4:16am On Feb 09, 2021
Arrise:
Are you still interested in the lead and zinc ore?

Of course I got other deals. Lets chat on whatsapp: 08056715350
Re: Come Inside: Any Legit Solid Minerals Exporter In The House? I Got Deals For You by Uzorobinna003(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please are you still interested in the deal? Pls WhatsApp on 08169394004

(1) (Reply)

Okitipupa Oil Palm Firm Bounces Back, Begins Production / This Could Be The Reason You're Unable To Sell Your Products / Top 50 Brands: Dangote Now The Most Valuable Brand In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.