Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Don’t Want To Make Heaven If Its Where Bishop Oyedepo And Others Will Go- Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Want To Make Heaven If Its Where Bishop Oyedepo And Others Will Go- Face (324 Views)

Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Want To Make Heaven If Its Where Bishop Oyedepo And Others Will Go- Face by shemzy99(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
A Facebook user, Angela Nwosu, says that she doesn’t want to make heaven if that is where clergymen like, Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Adeboye and others would go.

Sh made this comments on her Facebook page recently, and she says she would rather be where Fela is.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/i-dont-want-to-make-heaven-if-its-where-bishop-oyedepo-and-others-will-go-facebook-user-says/

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Appointed Into Twitter Board Of Directors / Kizz Daniel’s Manager Explains Why Kizz Daniel Was Left Out Of Selence Video / Why 2baba’s ‘amaka’ Is The Best Song You Will Listen To This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.