Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside (43789 Views)

Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Lagos Engineer Crushes Neighbour, Dumps Corpse In Canal, Flees (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by KingsleyBuubba(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
God help us.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by Buffalowings3(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
When i was 19 my only problem was how to get to the next stage in video games.......... angry
You got your priorities right brother grin

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by toogbasky(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
At 19, I was still writing and failing jamb, was thinking of how I wud get into a university
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by tolguy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
early marriage in d North, early prostitution in d south
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by Neyoohpompy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Fool spotted
GODWINLOWSKI:
HE MUST BE A YORUBA, THIS CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN THE EAST
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by blackgold2018(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
When i was 19 my only problem was how to get to the next stage in video games.......... angry
Haba bro think Well na, go down your memory lane. Me at 19 i......

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by Kewtt: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
ayaomen:
Thank God he's More than 18
Even if he's not. Trust Nigeria police to augment the age
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by steffi01(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
sheesh! children of now adays.. when I was 18, 19 my only problem was passing jamb and bragged after I made it through. shocked
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by osazsky(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
u remind me of supper Mario and sonic then kia stage 11 for super Mario had die,that was only what we thought of once them bring light,we dey celebrate light self,Dis our generation don finish, I know of a boy who is 14 years and was in ss1 ,last month we hear say him and e two friends don run go Ghana go hustle, abandoned their education ,they didn't tell anyone,na wen them reach Ghana them call their parents,this happened in my Chc. I fear Edo boys o,dem nor get joy o boys are not smiling all of them strong face carry laptop as wife kia

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Na wa ooo..
18 years old girl going to spend the night in her boyfriend's house.
Fear South.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by desgiezd(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Eighteen year old girl leaving her house to go and sleep with a nineteen year old boyfriend. This is ridiculous.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by omoseth(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
At 19,I was dead scared of putting my feeling down even on a love letter talkless of approaching a girl i liked then..Small children of the world na doing papa and mama runnings with impunity... shuooo!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by asawanathegreat(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Make dem carry d baga put for teenage prison na.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by Dearlord(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ifeneme. Bloody brat ?? angry
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by Smarkie: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
some parents are failing woefully in taking care of the gift of nature GOD has given them
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by Mutemenot(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
And the father allowed him to bring in his girl friend
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/man-kills-girlfriend-dumps-corpse-by-roadside/

Those days when we were still kids it was shameful for two unmarried people to stand alone for too long. And a girl might end being called ashawo for staying in a guy's room for more than 5 minutes alone, but today the story is different,no single shame. In fact, parents now encourage it as if whoever is not into this western stupidity is seen as an alien.
it has become so rampant that even teenages who yet to understand how life works now house girl their father's house and live together like husband and wives.

I know one semi-brained boy/girl who wants to claim 21st century BS will tell me to go back to the olden days since I can't blend.
Sadly and funnily enough your 21st century BS is getting naughty, more bloody, less shameful in fact, being shy nowadays is now seen as a crime these days.
If you like a girl go to her father's house and ask for her hand in marriage,this is after the girl's family might have done some thorough background check on you (because some guys are just lazy or some evil minded) before giving their daughter to you for love and care.
Before you start shouting hey he is that or that
If you think I wrong please show me 1 relationship that successfully ended up in a lasting, faithful and sincere marriage and I will tell you 100s of marriages that hit the rock through this form.
You can't be following your rules and claim things will be alright. No. It does not work that way.
Jesus was reported to have said (I am a Muslim) :Whoever look upon a woman and lust after her is as though he has committed adultery in his heart.
And in another verse :If you hand makes you to sin cut it off, if you makes you to sin pluck it out and and and on.
But today the so called Christians who goes and come back from church every day without a single lessons from Jesus Christ's admonition from his Bible which he claims and raises in face of Muslim face when he comes across one.
But would rather 'enjoyily' listen to prosperity than morals which were driven into people's head then.
Until we return to God and as His ways we will continue to receive continuously humiliation, sorrow ,tears and blood just like this.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by omoelerin1: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
toogbasky:
At 19, I was still writing and failing jamb, was thinking of how I wud get into a university
You wan tell us say u no get lover then?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by Nickymezor(f): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Young murderer already. SMH
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by semiman(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
teendanger everywhere.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by Reelmii: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
where is the pictures na
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by thorpido(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
tstx:
As if you never had a lover when you were a teenager

Signature, look
soberdrunk:
^^These are the kind of things we worried about as teenagers.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by Diso60090(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Benblaq:
At 19 I was not still bold to toast a babe.

Because you are a dickhead or deadbeat

At 19 my son is 5years old we rolling like OG all day
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Benblaq:
at 19 I was thinking of how to be rich like no tomorrow
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by ImohWilliams1(m): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2018
At 19 Kylian Mbappe won World Cup whereas here in Nigerian a 19 years old boy only knows how to kill his girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by nwanyiugbo122(f): 12:23am On Jul 21, 2018
Bad parental upbringing and control
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by KanwuliaExtra: 3:51am On Jul 21, 2018
The sins of Buhari are numerous indeed! angry

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by MrBen619(m): 5:57am On Jul 21, 2018
If Really That Boy Has A Father, Then That Man Is Very Stupid Man To Allow A Son Of That Age To Boldly Bring A Girl In His House In The Name Of Girl Friend.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by alewo002(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2018
At 19 all that was in my head was how. I will clear JAMB to gain admission into uni abuja.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by GENTLETEE(m): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2018
I wonder what our teenagers are turning to? What audacity would make a boy of 19 kill another' person's daughter in the name of arguement? At 19 what was my business having a girlfriend not to talk of killing her Wasted destiny!! That boy should be ready to do the time and forget about any plans for the future! Rubbish!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by Benblaq(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Diso60090:

Because you are a dickhead or deadbeat

At 19 my son is 5years old we rolling like OG all day
Your son may end up killing his gf at 19 too.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside by dokiOloye(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Benblaq:
At 19,my problem was how to pass Math 101 and 102

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Attacked By One Chance Robbers In Ibadan (Photos) / Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating / EFCC Arrests Ahmed Idris, Accountant General Of The Federation For N80billion F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.