Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

USED AND TRUSTED: Earn Free Gigabytes Of Data - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / USED AND TRUSTED: Earn Free Gigabytes Of Data (254 Views)

Help! Correction Of Data On Voter's ID Card / Free Browsing How To Get Mtn 756mb Worth Of Data 100% Free Of Charge / 9mobile Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USED AND TRUSTED: Earn Free Gigabytes Of Data by Gentle99(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Are you tired of paying network service providers for your internet subscription?

Do you seek free browsing data? Then I'm sorry, this isn't a free scheme, there are things to be done but they are things you do daily without getting free data.

I've used this and I'm here to testify that I was among those that bought up the bundle on Airtel using this method. Wanna find out how?

Follow the link below and join the WhatsApp group. If you join and think it's a scam, you can leave it the group but if you wanna find out how, I'm there as the admin to answer your questions.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///9wMQjWhTKO1KHAgYubvZtx

(1) (Reply)

Juventus F.C. Lands Soccer Starlet Pablo Moreno From F.C. Barcelona. / Previous Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate, Alex Inks Endorsement Deal. / Obaseki Attributes Edo's Progress To People-centric Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.