Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another (39766 Views)

Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander / Man Dumps Concubine’s Body Inside Bush, Claims She Died After Sex / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another by Diso60090(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
nextstep:
Damn... but why are some guys so heartless? shocked

Because you girls don't loyal
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another by nwanyiugbo122(f): 12:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Some people with their evil heart, if only the heart is transparent she would have notice the demon she is dealing with
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another by SAMBARRY: 1:58am On Jul 21, 2018
SMH. Again I say this. Women should know the kinds of men they claim they love. You know you love them, do you know whether they love you? This days men see marriage as an opportunity to swindle ladies since they know the desperation for marriages among women is real

If a man says good morning ,open your curtain to ascertain it's still morning and meanwhile I don't see issues like this ending since the society continues to directly and indirectly harass women to marry as if it is a ticket to eldorado
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another by Youngbbt: 3:05am On Jul 21, 2018
I'm looking for the MOD that ban me
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another by Sarang(f): 3:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
It's hard to pass judgement these days until you hear both sides of the story. Bad girls don't deserve to be pitied but if she is a good girl, the guy just kissed his destiny goodbye. NEVER hurt a good girl, especially one who sincerely loves and trusts you, because when you begin to reap the reward, no climbing of mountain will bail you out except when she forgives you. Play boys, be careful

Don't steal from anyone good or bad. Scamming is illegal.. O na asi bad girl. Is it his money.. let what is yours be yours
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another by Computergloba: 3:15am On Jul 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
Why are some men like this!!!?? After introduction ni tori Olorun!!! sad

some guys can go to any length
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another by ernieboy(m): 6:09am On Jul 21, 2018
mrbyron:
Will they now drop the case if he agrees to marry her?
the case is for fraud, he only used the proposed marriage to gain the lady's trust.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another by adetes: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
Why are some men like this!!!?? After introduction ni tori Olorun!!! sad
he shouldn't v done the intro can he accept the same with his sibling ? Don't think so
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2018
I remember back then wey owu dey blow me. I come dey date one Hustler babe in jolly friends wey dey pack money give me anyhow. She love me no be small. She dey treat me like her God. The girl really try for me. She give me 5million Naira say na all her savings be that.

I use the money enter street plus business. Now, I don arrive. Yes! I don make plenty money, Time to decide.

The girl dey drink, she dey smoke and she be ashawo. Though, I know say na so she be right from time even before I met her but I need find excuse to dump her na. Abi, I wan marry ashawo ni?

I just quietly go Thomas estate go rent house put one very beautiful innocent girl for house. Oboy! When the babe hear, no be small wahala o! I nearly lost my life sef. Come see swear!
I no even know whether na weytin dey make me drink anyhow now sef. A day, if I never drunk, I go dey feel like say something is missing. Me wey no dey drink before.
Re: Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another by Lovexme(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Edo? The land of weirdos grin

How rich coming from an Igbo man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Driver Defies Police And Lastma Attempts To Arrest Him In Marina Lagos / Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) / Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.