Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary (58615 Views)

Keyamo Mocks PDP As South Africa Announces Winner Of Presidential Election / APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by uba1991: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
Iziquiel:

So I'm not a real indigine of my state because I live somewhere else? Mr man go and sleep, it's late.
my brother, if that is d case then no igbo man is an indigine of those 5 states,because almost 85 per cent of d politicians in d east did not stayed in dat erosion caves. most of them stayed in d north and south west before going back to contest for their political post

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
TimeManager:

The sbject is plural not singular. So, the verb form takes a "Do" not "Does"...
You may buttress your argument.

Kiss the truth!
CharlotteFlair:
What does a vulture, head slammer and head hunter have in common? The joke is on you boy!
There you go angry
I’m done…
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
shigoslim:
I swear bad market for APC bringing out Muslim candidate. after all Aregbesola is a Muslim . .....

Bisi Akande and Oyinlola are Christians. Even Oyinlola's deputy was a Christian and no one saw it as a crime then. Why can't a Muslim be the next governor?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by LZAA: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-igbo-muslims-are-facing-challenges/10392.html
oga dont live in deceit
any igbo person u see claiming moslem is just deceiving u
we are and will always remain 100% christian
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by ChristianNorth: 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
kolaaderin:

we dont recon with religion in the west, we just do what is right without religiously biased like the Igbos
And they keep deceiving themselves.
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by danie09(m): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2018
Its very common to see Muslims and Christians cousins or siblings in one family.
It doesn't really matter or let's just say we don't really care.
Am Christian and have lots of Muslim relatives and I wouldn't vote for a candidate because of his or her religion. And its the same across many families

Playing the religion card will be a very stupid mistake for PDP to play in osun state cos the electorate won't buy it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by akanbiaa(m): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2018
madridguy:
That is Aregbeshola and Tinubu candidate tongue
Actually he is Tinubus Cousin

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Yinkaotunba123: 12:10am On Jul 21, 2018
Bakerdav:
Foolish party, bringing someone from lag to osun calling him pain indigine, let be careful, and even it osun west turn for the governor, I don't know why tinubu keep doing all this, that why I like amosun,he said can't take that, bringing someone frm lag ,I pray all other party feed a prefer candidate from osun west to beat apc hand down
Don't worry my brother, their Tsunami is September 22,this is how they warn Fayose against the imposition of his Deputy he refused to listen to the Clarion call. What happened next he lost the election, Mark my words, the same thing will happen in Osun. They think we are fool in Osun, Aregbe want his stooge to continue and Tinubu want his hegemony to continue. Never in this state.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by akanbiaa(m): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2018
lizzybet:
E be like say this oyetola popular gaan ni o
He is not, just riding on his cousin Tinubus connection,it's the general election we will know who is popular. Some people will leave APC just as some left Pdp and restrategize.
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2018
akanbiaa:
Actually he is Tinubus Cousin
And that is more reason everybody in Osun should vote for him. Anything Tinubu touches become gold, Oyo, Edo, Osun and Ogun were in shambles before Tinubu brought Ajimibi, Adam, Aregbe and Amosun to power

8 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Yinkaotunba123: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2018
lizzybet:
E be like say this oyetola popular gaan ni o
Popular for where, he won because he is the candidate of Aregbe and don't forget Aregbe control all the APC party structure in Osun.
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Yinkaotunba123: 12:22am On Jul 21, 2018
famology:

Are there no Christians among those people currently voting him right now in the primaries? I think the man is clearly popular as can be seen in the results from all the local government areas so far released.
I am 100% sure you are not residing in Osun, otherwise you will understand the political terrain. For me, Oyetola is not a sellable candidate of Osun masses, and don't forget those that will determine the likely winner in an election are not a card carrying member of any political party.
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Tundeobama(m): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2018
4601CE:
And Ekiti State has been Christianised abi? Get sense fast
ekiti is 95 percent Christian dont compare with osun 50/50

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Akanoaaa(m): 1:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Jokerman:

I didn't know Osun is a one religion state like ebonyi.....
Osun is not a one religion state. Even Christian has highest population
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 21, 2018
[s]
Tundeobama:
ekiti is 95 percent Christian dont compare with osun 50/50
[/s] Crap
It’s not only 95% ,it’s 150%

2 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Akanoaaa(m): 1:12am On Jul 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

Same reason Muslims don't come out in Ebonyi state.

What do you know about osun state? Osun is not a one religion state besides, first two democracy governors in osun are Christian (Bisi Akande and Oyinlola). Its just that you will hardly find Christian in APC in Southwest except Ondo and ekiti state which they are 95% Christian. Ife and Ijesa are 99% Christian. So don't say what you don't know about my state.

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 21, 2018
[s]
LZAA:

oga dont live in deceit
any igbo person u see claiming moslem is just deceiving u
we are and will always remain 100% christian
[/s]

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Clevite(m): 1:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

Bisi Akande and Oyinlola are Christians. Even Oyinlola's deputy was a Christian and no one saw it as a crime then. Why can't a Muslim be the next governor?
Bisi Akande is not a Christian.

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by bellotaofeek: 1:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Imposed candidate grin
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by bellotaofeek: 1:58am On Jul 21, 2018
OSun is now Lagos annex...... They will serve Lagos for another 8 years . If care is not taken
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Akolawole(m): 2:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Bakerdav:
Foolish party, bringing someone from lag to osun calling him pain indigine, let be careful, and even it osun west turn for the governor, I don't know why tinubu keep doing all this, that why I like amosun,he said can't take that, bringing someone frm lag ,I pray all other party feed a prefer candidate from osun west to beat apc hand down

Where does Amosun live before going for governorship seat?
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by OlujobaSamuel: 3:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

baba akande is a muslim, his wife is a christian.
I dont believe in all this religious noise, I'm from osun and I've never checked for the religion of any of the state governor in making my view on him.
Even if an ifa priest is nominated today by a party in osun, such might win because no clear religion dominates the state

2 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Ikpongiton: 3:03am On Jul 21, 2018
kolaaderin:

we dont recon with religion in the west, we just do what is right without religiously biased like the Igbos
you are correct on this one.the first afonja to be reasonable.
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:06am On Jul 21, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEXT OSUN GOVERNOR
ADEGBOYEGA ISIAKA OYETOLA

3 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Ikpongiton: 3:08am On Jul 21, 2018
famology:

Are there no Christians among those people currently voting him right now in the primaries? I think the man is clearly popular as can be seen in the results from all the local government areas so far released.
this one is from benin republic.no sense
Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by ELAGAIE(m): 3:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Jokerman:
Why are christians no coming out in Osun state??
Because Muslims were not given even Deputy Governorship position in Ekiti

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by ELAGAIE(m): 3:16am On Jul 21, 2018
shigoslim:
I swear bad market for APC bringing out Muslim candidate. after all Aregbesola is a Muslim . .....
U are right, same way Fayose failed cos he presented a Christian despite being Christian also.

Children of hate kawai

3 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by ELAGAIE(m): 3:23am On Jul 21, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Another Muslim candidate may not work
But Christian candidate worked in Ekiti

3 Likes

Re: APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 21, 2018
donsam05:
God please save us from these criminals,,, how can a group of orangutans hold over 120 million people hostage..
That's why you should shun money politics at all cost, come 2019. We should stop disturbing God on situations we can change and influence ourselves The decision we make at times, comes back to hurt us. Unfortunately, vote buying had not been so rampant in our previous elections in ekiti the way we saw it last Saturday. It's shameful to hear senator Arishe of APC speak ChannelsTV in defence of vote buying , saying it's the norm in a democracy. What a bunch of criminals we have in Nigeria! Vote buying under electoral law is a great offence Which makes me conclude that, both APC and pdp are the same. They only change name. There would always be issues in a country where the highest bidder takes home the vote. People of Ekiti must not shout nor complain if their salary isn't paid or they're being short-changed because they had had their own cut already during election. Poverty is really a disease. We had vibrant aspirants who were young and energetic with good plans and agenda. But probably because they don't have money, they lost out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) / Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.