Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

The Rise And Fall Of Fayose In Ekiti By Asiwaju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rise And Fall Of Fayose In Ekiti By Asiwaju (597 Views)

Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of Fayose In Ekiti By Asiwaju by August24news: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
How Fayose, Eleka, and PDP lost To APC

What are the issues?

What are the factors that characterized the election?

Enjoy.

Lemme first of all state here that my name is Asiwaju Oladimeji, from Usi-Ekiti. I am from Ajana family.

I schooled at University of Ado-Ekiti.

Worked in Ado Ekiti

http://august24news.com/wp/2018/07/20/the-rise-and-fall-of-fayose-by-asiwaju/

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Fayose In Ekiti By Asiwaju by gabbijason(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
What a Sad ending...But who says its over
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Fayose In Ekiti By Asiwaju by FavourAkponome: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
no champion forever but make Apc never too laugh oooh. nor be who first reach police station dey win case ooooh, u nor know weda d person wen dey come for back dey with lawyer oooh. till supreme court final verdict b4 celebration

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose And his Neck Collar Pictured With Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki / Ekweremadu: Buhari Harasses Opposition, Protects Thieves In APC – PDP / Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others Celebrate Failed Impeachment Plot, DSS DG Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.