Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Gej's Ministers Present Positions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Ministers Present Positions (2094 Views)

Party Affairs: Governor Bala Meets Gej Ministers / GEJ Ministers Versus GMB Ministers / Malabu Scandal: Etete Discussed Payments To GEJ Ministers With Me - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's Ministers Present Positions by Mario1989(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ex President Jonathan’s former health minister is now a Professor at America’s Duke University. His former agriculture minister is now the President of the African Development Bank.

His former finance minister sits on the board of Twitter, Gavi, Lazard and the Asian Infrastructure and Investment Bank. His communications minister is now the Chairperson of the global Alliance for Affordable Internet.

All this is happening while President Buhari and his finance minister are still looking for their certificates!

By Reno Omokri ....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by somito121(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good to know.
Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by Paperwhite(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin
Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by FarahAideed: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hahahababab
Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by J4justice: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
To think that we have these kind of brains that could turn around the Nigerian economy to an enviable level, yet the Country suffers dearth of human intellects in leadership, baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by Diiet: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
Why is this OP bringing these people to our remembrance now?
No need doing this since most of them failed just as their clueless boss from Otuoke.
History will never the kind with some of them, especially Ngozi because of the way she handled our economy.
Only brainless ones will praise people that contributed largely to the mess we are battling today in our country.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by dheilaw1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jonathan had all the aforementioned but Nigeria went from walking to crawling under the ogogoro drinking bastard... fvck Reno...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by Sirjamo: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good, at least, jail is certain there if they try to loot like did while working for the ineffectual buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by Sharpshooota: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Diiet:
Why is this OP bringing these people to our remembrance now?
No need doing this since most of them failed just as their clueless boss from Otuoke.
History will never the kind with some of them, especially Ngozi because of the way she handled our economy.
Only brainless ones will praise people that contributed largely to the mess we are battling today in our country.

Who is more thiefer than thief theiftnubu in Nigeria?
Yet he is a Yoruba Muslim leader

Shut Up my clueless friend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigeria is so cursed with bad leaders, that even the best brains cant do much...
Lugard caused this.
J4justice ,post=69563575:
To think that we have these kind of brains that could turn around the Nigerian economy to an enviable level, yet the Country suffers dearth of human intellects in leadership, baffles me.
Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by Diiet: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Who is more thiefer than thief theiftnubu in Nigeria? Yet he is a Yoruba Muslim leader
Shut Up my clueless friend
Ipob shallow opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by FavourAkponome: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abeg Nigeria problem old pass na Nigeria as a country. na only God go save us
Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by shotuns: 2:58am On Jul 21, 2018
@OP, I respect your loyalty to the losing Party But my question is /are :
1. For the Number of years the party ruled the country, What were their achievements?
2. Why was the treasury near emptied despite the season of surplus ?
3. Why Couldnt these so called appointees then perform well If they are actually brilliant as you claimed?
It doesn't matter If they are elected to be the US president, they all fail during their time.
A new dawn has begun and we shall get there .
I strongly believe . .

1 Like

Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by great664(m): 4:57am On Jul 21, 2018
shotuns:
@OP, I respect your loyalty to the losing Party But my question is /are :
1. For the Number of years the party ruled the country, What were their achievements?
2. Why was the treasury near emptied despite the season of surplus ?
3. Why Couldnt these so called appointees then perform well If they are actually brilliant as you claimed?
It doesn't matter If they are elected to be the US president, they all fail during their time.
A new dawn has begun and we shall get there .
I strongly believe . .

I thought you should be wiser instead you gaffe big time...

Check all the APC members ruling, are they not the Former PDP members?

Grow up kid, Parties don't rule people do.

Stop saying the past years PDP ruled...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by Sharpshooota: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Diiet:

Ipob shallow opinion.

Only cone heads and Fulani herdsmen are not corrupt...
Afonjaz shallow opinion..

1 Like

Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by kotv: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Supposedly they looted our money like Buhari and his crew are trying to social media Justice pass but, the saints are busy giving us fake certificate. Which of Buhari's saint can even touch the caliber of half of the looters as Buhari and his crew called them.

Saint please go away, bring back the looters. I rather have my money looted with food and jobs for the people than money returned with no food and unemployment soaring. Bring back the looters.

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by Sharpshooota: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2018
dheilaw1:
Jonathan had all the aforementioned but Nigeria went from walking to crawling under the ogogoro drinking bastard... fvck Reno...
Sirjamo:
Good, at least, jail is certain there if they try to loot like did while working for the ineffectual buffoon.

Focus on the present and stop dwelling in the past my Yoruba Muslim friends... Let's talk about Buhari's administration...
Insecurity everywhere as Nigerians die in hundreds on a daily basis...
Boko Haram using the army as shooting practice
Corruption galore in every sector

The Hunger in the land is unprecedented
Unemployment level is at all time high
Never has this country been this divided under any president... Very tribalistic and nepotic regime

The rule of law is dead as we all see the treatment being meted out to Dasuki simplify because he had a hand in over throwing Buhari some years ago...

Buhari is the devil
Any fool who supports such idiot is a terrorist and a slave to religious and tribal sentiments...

1 Like

Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by Oblang(m): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Focus on the present and stop dwelling in the past my Yoruba Muslim friends... Let's talk about Buhari's administration...

Never has this country been this divided under any president... Very tribalistic and nepotic regime

The rule of law is dead as we all see the treatment being meted out to Dasuki simplify because he had a hand in over throwing Buhari some years ago...

Buhari is the devil
Any fool who supports such idiot is a terrorist and a slave to religious and tribal sentiments...

U talk abt leaving the past, what was the op intention when he started comparing ministers? Are those ministers presently in office?
Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by ajaylee1(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2018
yes, these people were our leaders and were very good but not for our country, simply cos dis country won't pay them well, yes they will take d appointment but yet still steals to make up what they should earn. do u want to compare what they are earning in a foreign country to Nigeria? in case u are not still satisfied, they have lead us once, we just don't know where to.
Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by greenmonk: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2018
kotv:
Supposedly they looted our money like Buhari and his crew are trying to social media Justice pass but, the saints are busy giving us fake certificate. Which of Buhari's saint can even touch the caliber of half of the looters as Buhari and his crew called them.

Saint please go away, bring back the looters. I rather have my money looted with food and jobs for the people than money returned with no food and unemployment soaring. Bring back the looters.

OP don't mind the retarded youths. Only what they know is copy and paste.
They think economy is the same thing as saving money. That's the difference between an accountant and an economist.
Their fossil of a president is looting the country blind with his extended family while they jubilate about his savings while the country decay.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Buhari is the devil
I thought your likes once said boko haram was a wing of buhari foot soldiers towards causing havoc for ebele Jonathan's administration.. how come same boko haram is fighting against its sponsor.. pls kindly throw more light because I need more on it
thanks
Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by Sharpshooota: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Biadoyo:

I thought your likes once said boko haram was a wing of buhari foot soldiers towards causing havoc for ebele Jonathan's administration.. how come same boko haram is fighting against its sponsor.. pls kindly throw more light because I need more on it
thanks

That you bought a mad dog with your money today
Doesn't mean it won't bite you tomorrow ...

Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2018
Sharpshooota:

That you bought a mad dog with your money today
Doesn't mean it won't bite you tomorrow ...

Buhari is a terrorist
the fact that one is considered a mediator to facilitate peace amongst Waring individual doesn't make him a part of one of it.. the swiss government and the red cross were part of those who negotiated the release of some of the captured girls which the previous administration once considered a scam.. my question is should they be considered part of the sponsors as well.. boko haram goes beyond bihari, Nigeria as a nation. believe me some political stronghold are using these guys to prove a point for campaign purpose. I only find fault sometimes in the approach employed by past and present administration but note you can't completely eliminate this group as they are globally connected
thanks
Re: Gej's Ministers Present Positions by Sharpshooota: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Biadoyo:

the fact that one is considered a mediator to facilitate peace amongst Waring individual doesn't make him a part of one of it.. the swiss government and the red cross were part of those who negotiated the release of some of the captured girls which the previous administration once considered a scam.. my question is should they be considered part of the sponsors as well.. book haram goes beyond bihari, Nigeria as a nation. believe me some political stronghold as using these guys to prove a point for campaign purpose. I only find fault sometimes in the approach employed by past and present administration but note you can't completely eliminate this group as they are globally connected
thanks

Defending a terrorist makes one a terrorist...
Desist from supporting Evil

(1) (Reply)

Why I Like The Yorubas! / 2019: Keyamo Receives N450million From NNPC For Media And Publicity -leadersng / FG Visits Anambra Based Giant Industrial Complexes, To Copy Anambra Model- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.