Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

(MUST READ) 7 Signs You Don’t Drink Enough Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (MUST READ) 7 Signs You Don’t Drink Enough Water (816 Views)

MUST READ: 7 Reasons Why You Might Have An Itchy Anus / Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water / 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(MUST READ) 7 Signs You Don’t Drink Enough Water by akinzgist(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Daily water consumption is a healthy habit that every person should incorporate into her routine. But, how do you know if you drink enough water?
This liquid, which is the base of all of our drinks, plays a fundamental role in our health. First off, water is present in the functions of all of our organs.
Its absorption in the body optimizes circulation. Also, it improves the oxygenation of cells. And, it helps to keep our tissues in good condition.
Also, it is essential for the detoxification processes of the excretory system. And, it combines with waste in the body to facilitate its elimination.
The problem is that many people do not drink enough water. And, as a consequence, the body must work much harder to perform its functions.
While at first there are not any side effects, little by little, dehydration starts to cause symptoms. And, these symtoms can affect your quality of life.
Because of this, it is very important to recognize the signs that you don’t drink enough water. And, after identifying them, increase your liquid intake as soon as possible.
Take note of these signs!

http://silicongist.com.ng/forum/health/must-read-7-signs-you-dont-drink-enough-water/
Re: (MUST READ) 7 Signs You Don’t Drink Enough Water by gabbijason(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ok
Re: (MUST READ) 7 Signs You Don’t Drink Enough Water by andgr: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Drinking water is impoprtant in any case! It helps to lose weight, and even sleep well (here's the article https://www.tipweightlossdiet.com/how-much-water-should-i-drink-to-lose-weight-is-there-a-limit-to-this/ that describes the study to prove this). I try to drink at least 2 litres and have to admit that my sleep is better and I feel more energetic during the day

(1) (Reply)

Water Tank And Underground Reservoir Cleaning And Sterilization Service In Lagos / Health Matters/ Home Remedies / Hair Growth Combo; Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil From Chad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.