Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate (34763 Views)

Oyetola: Osun Will Deliver One Million Votes For Tinubu / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by benitwater(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2018
Newpride:
I am an APC supporter but osun election won’t favor them no matter what they spend because aregbeshola no do well to workers .
ND u call urself APC supporter
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by famology(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2018
The man won in all the local gov't areas.He's the obvious choice of his party.
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Jokerman(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Nigeria can never be repaired. It must be split

So you think splitting will help Nigeria?? I prefer restructuring.... Blacks are actually wicked, hence splitting will be the same things as being one....
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Tundeobama(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2018
maxiuc:
Tinubu cousin in osun

Reason why Lagos is no man's land

All the past and present governors of Lagos State ain't from Lagos

they are all from south west not poto region.once you yoruba yoi qualify for lagos gov just as hausa is for fct miinister and enugu for igbo

1 Like

Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by azimibraun: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2018
How old is this Man? His age seems to be hidden. I just hope there is nothing wrong about his age. I just hope he has not tampered with his age.
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Chinny024(f): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Aka azu di ya....
I.M runs...
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2018
azimibraun:
How old is this Man? His age seems to be hidden. I just hope there is nothing wrong about his age. I just hope he has not tampered with his age.
he's 64 years old.
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by ManirBK: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2018
PointZerom:

ManirBK very soon you'll realise what you have done to yourself.
One naija bro and be patriotic citizen
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Patrioticooduan: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Jokerman:

So you think splitting will help Nigeria?? I prefer restructuring.... Blacks are actually wicked, hence splitting will be the same things as being one....
'Blacks' are not wicked. The system is why we are here today. 'White' people are more wicked than us. History is there for us to see. Lump the Italians, germans, French, poles, and Dutch into one country like the way Nigeria is, and we will see if the world won't experience another world war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Jokerman(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

'Blacks' are not wicked. The system is why we are here today. 'White' people are more wicked than us. History is there for us to see. Lump the Italians, germans, French, poles, and Dutch into one country like the way Nigeria is, and we will see if the world won't experience another world war.

I think you are right...

1 Like

Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by 7lives: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Nedfed:
The country will neva move forward An outgoing government will still be the one to choice the coming government. A failure recommending a failure What a country I pity Osun people just like Ekiti people
Are other parties not contesting or what?.
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Greenarrow01(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2018
RealAdewole:

Give me 10 of his achievements

You mean Aregbe lol
You have not visited osun state in a while.

He built super crazy schools that no state govt. In Nigeria can boast of.

The road network in osogbo and ilesa is now more better and stronger than before.
Ask those who live in osogbo nd ilesa.
This are not road leading to other towns ooh.. roads interlinking streets

Osogbo freedom park and the railway station uplifting is one.

Huge drainage.. I am not talking about side culvert pls. Ask people living in okebaale through oja oba axis

Sidewalk and decongestion of olaiya

Look at the federal road from ondo state boundary after akure right up to the expressway in ilesa

His o meal was a model BUHARI copied.

Look at O ambulance too.. till date they're still working and packed at strategic places in the state. This is fed govt project ooh
Oyetola is here to consolidate his achievemen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Greenarrow01:

You mean Aregbe lol
You have not visited osun state in a while.

He built super crazy schools that no state govt. In Nigeria can boast of.

The road network in osogbo and ilesa is now more better and stronger than before.
Ask those who live in osogbo nd ilesa.
This are not road leading to other towns ooh.. roads interlinking streets

Osogbo freedom park and the railway station uplifting is one.

Huge drainage.. I am not talking about side culvert pls. Ask people living in okebaale through oja oba axis

Sidewalk and decongestion of olaiya

Look at the federal road from ondo state boundary after akure right up to the expressway in ilesa

His o meal was a model BUHARI copied.

Look at O ambulance too.. till date they're still working and packed at strategic places in the state. This is fed govt project ooh
Oyetola is here to consolidate his achievemen
but his m.k.o airport he spent all the money into failed woefully.
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Ingocof(m): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2018
LibertyRep:
Ordinarilly, being Tinubu's cousin should not rub him of his right to vote and be voted for. Skewing and manipulating the process to ensure his emergence is where the problem lies.

I hope Osun people will be allowed to chose their governor in peace without inducement and harassment.

God bless you
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Ingocof(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2018
LibertyRep:
Ordinarilly, being Tinubu's cousin should not rub him of his right to vote and be voted for. Skewing and manipulating the process to ensure his emergence is where the problem lies.

I hope Osun people will be allowed to chose their governor in peace without inducement and harassment.

God bless you,

1 Like

Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by gudugudumeje: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2018
Osun voters must ad will erupt like volcano magma to tame Aregbesola/Tinubu dynasty ad bring their Islamic&islamization agenda to a halt come sept.22.QED. Wait ad see...blue/pink film on d way. Me say no be joke o!
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2018
OSUN APC PRIMARY DRAMA; Collect APC membership card, Vote Gboyega Oyetola and be paid N10,000, Osogbo residents reveal
Even though we are not members of the APC, they issued us APC membership cards on Thursday night to vote for Chief of Staff (Tinubu's cousin, Gboyega Oyetola), with a promise of N10,000 after voting. Some of us who voted in Igbona, Ola Oluwa areas have received there N10,000, but here, some thugs came to distrupt the queue, so we are yet to be paid. " A voter at Osun APC primary revealed.
http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/156045/
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Tinubu is now a king maker in his real state (Osun) and foster state (Lagos).
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by keneck1: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
dipopooo:
Tinubu's hands everywhere... Let's kuku change Nigeria to FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF TINUBU
yes,and when that is done go jump into the lagoon,Jagaban the greatest African alive your boy are all performing wonderfully well.
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by keneck1: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nedfed:
The country will neva move forward
An outgoing government will still be the one to choice the coming government.
A failure recommending a failure
What a country
I pity Osun people just like Ekiti people
Do urself a favour by pitying you.
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by israelmao(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Same people ,same method and same result.We have a dynasty that we ignorantly or deceitfully call demoracy.
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by keneck1: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
buchai:
Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these:

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
Tinubu acquired all of the above and many more not listed after he became Governor of Lagos State, first in 1999 and won his second term in 2003. He remains Governor Emeritus of Lagos, controlling the State’s treasury through his protege Governor Fashola.

But EFCC will never hunt for him and his followers will say he's not CORRUPT. Until we are ready to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Politicians will keep taking us for a ride....Thief nah thief

By Lanre Olayinka
eyaa weeping child,you now prove to us how he got all that through corrupt means or forever remain a weeping child.
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by FedericGodwin: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Greenarrow01:
My brothers..
If you all notice well.
Baba Tinubu has eyes for people we know how to deliver.
Most especially infrastructural development.

Oyetota is one with a great c.v much better that any osun gov. Before him.
People don't really understand that Aregbe brought much development to osun state. Thou he neglected ife axis a bit. But Aregbe is the best thing to have happened to osun so far.

God bless you. I like the products of your thinking faculty.
I have never seen anyone presented by Tinubu and not deliver.
They moved against his wish in Kogi and Ondo thinking they are rebellious to his choice but the rest is story today.
It doesn't matter where the person comes from so far he/she is from the state. Performance is the best results we should be looking for.
Nobody is criticizing Abba Kyari that he's not from Southern Nigeria but he is fighting to protect Nigerians and he is having good results so everyone keeps silence. God bless him

1 Like

Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by keneck1: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
gudugudumeje:
Osun voters must ad will erupt like volcano magma to tame Aregbesola/Tinubu dynasty ad bring their Islamic&islamization agenda to a halt come sept.22.QED. Wait ad see...blue/pink film on d way. Me say no be joke o!
abegi go back well for one pit toilet,rubbish
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by KanwuliaExtra: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Surprise-Surprise! wink
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Greenarrow01(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
but his m.k.o airport he spent all the money into failed woefully.

Lol
You only takes about the MKO airport.

I pray this new administration work on it.
That is going to be a very big big blessing to Osun.
That airport is a cargo airport.

IBADAN Has failed to live up to it potentials.. so has ondo. Despite oyel money and cocoa.
Osun should be next state to follow the footsteps of Lagos and oGun state in development.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by adekunle6224(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
meaning tinubu has a lot of family members in almost all Yoruba state if his in-law Mr Oyetunde Ojo former Ekiti house of representative member is from Ekiti state, mean while Isiaka Oyetola is osun state gubernatorial apc candidate who is also tinubu's cuzin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Greenarrow01:

Lol
You only takes about the MKO airport.

I pray this new administration work on it.
That is going to be a very big big blessing to Osun.
That airport is a cargo airport.

IBADAN Has failed to live up to it potentials.. so has ondo. Despite oyel money and cocoa.
Osun should be next state to follow the footsteps of Lagos and oGun state in development.

ok
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Newpride:
I am an APC supporter but osun election won’t favor them no matter what they spend because aregbeshola no do well to workers .
APC is going to win
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by lexy2014: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Bobby4090:
I don't get it. Tinubu is from Lagos, the guy is from Osun. And even if they are real cousins, does any of Tinubus relations not have the right to aspire to any position again. The guy in his own right is not a nobody. As Chief of Staff to Osun Gov he must have equally built up his own machinery with the Governors support.
Besides all these, 90% of Tinubus candidates are performers so let the guy move on instead of the losers who are whipping up unnecessary sentiments here and there.
If Buhari himself had listened to Tinubu before now on suitable appointments APC wouldn't have been in the mess it is in right now.
d question u should have asked how did d guy become chief of staff in d first place?
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by Yankee101: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
So na Tinubu dey determine who go govern properly?

The end of Naija problems no be here e dey
Re: Meet Isiaka Oyetola, Osun APC Governorship Candidate by killuminati(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
over to the Nyamiri tribe of Biafra grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Musa Mante Baraze: Lawmaker Killed By Gunmen In Bauchi Buried (Photo) / Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion / Emefiele: We Will Not Succumb To Intimidation, Desperation Of Hirelings - DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.