Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket (41329 Views)

Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver / Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. / Two People Sitting On Train, Fall, Die In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket by elgramz: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2018
This is Madness

1 Like

Re: Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket by sunsewa16: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2018
this one pass Nigeria own
Re: Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket by showafrica(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2018
dynicks:
thats abit illustration of d exact kind of leadership we r currently experiencing in this country ....
......007 things .....if u know u know..

Lol, our own is even sitting on a bucket of fuel, with gas in the fuel tank instead of pms and driving inside rain without wiper and steering.
Re: Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket by dynicks(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2018
showafrica:

Lol, our own is even sitting on a bucket of fuel, with gas in the fuel tank instead of pms and driving inside rain without wiper and steering.
lol.....e too much for our body abeg...
Re: Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Automotive1:

Norfolk and Suffolk Roads Policing Unit arrested a driver for driving a battered Peugeot 206 with no steering wheel or front seats.

The battered car, which also had no bumper, headlights, a flat tyre and at least one front wing was steered with a pair of mole grips while sitting on a bucket.

Norfolk's roads policing unit said on their twitter page that:

The driver has been charged to court.

To me, this is the Most Un-roadworthy car ever and no driver will ever attempt to drive this on Nigerian roads.
Or have you seen a car worse than this plying the road?

https://autojosh.com/driver-caught-driving-with-no-steering-wheel-while-sitting-on-a-bucket/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Mukina2

You neva see agbégi before.

Those lorries that carry logs in Ondo state are much worse than this.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket by ezehisaac(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2018
Adonbiliv you jare

Re: Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket by tiwiex(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oritzy:
Meet those firewar drivers along badagry road they will drive this car like this loaded with goods to cross the border. cheesy
Fi aya wo you mean. That was yoruba which translates to use your chest and drag or move. I recall my mum using that term for something. Probably refers to run down cars that are over stretched.
Re: Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket by Oritzy: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
tiwiex:

Fi aya wo you mean. That was yoruba which translates to use your chest and drag or move. I recall my mum using that term for something. Probably refers to run down cars that are over stretched.
yeah you're so right,
Re: Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket by swiperthefox: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
1stolax:
Trow the fool in a jail cell
The guy in question really wanted to go to jail. Abroad where they cite people for driving with a broken tail light decides to goes on the road with this death contraption.
Jail was definitely calling his name.
Re: Driver Caught Driving With No Steering Wheel While Sitting On A Bucket by olamilekan1715(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
igbo don come again sha i hope then no go kill pesin for 9ja no be me talk am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lokoja overrun by Flood (Pictures) / Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA / A US F-35 Jet Fighter Crashes For The First Time,Pilot Ejects Safely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.