Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram (20921 Views)

Tope Alabi In Trouble Over Tribute Song To Queen Elizabeth (video) / Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him / The Moment Comedian Met Veteran Singer, Tope Alabi In Person (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by ElRapido: 6:29am On Jul 21, 2018
The manager must have talk the talk, now is time for the players to work the work.
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by phemmyfour: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Diso60090:
Before they paid money to your account nobody call you but after this one is another challenge
grin grin grin grin Don't blame the scammer, blame the mugu
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Metuh: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2018
Kneephy:

See this low life bigoted peasant telling me to shut up, Izz like you want to be honfortunate in life abi.....
Never in ur miserable life should you mention me again....
Sophisticated muguu like you dey threaten your master?

Shut up your mouth since you have nothing meaningful to say. Hoeponu
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Ellabae(f): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2018
ayusco85:

Why are you this jobless? Are u sure you are human not a robot?

Just asking
So commenting has made one jobless? Ah Mind ur own business.
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by adeneeyee: 6:50am On Jul 21, 2018
ayusco85:

Why are you this jobless? Are u sure you are human not a robot?

Just asking

The guy is trying to educate people and U are trying to confuse people, then tell me who is jobless between the person u mention and U gullible pig?
Is like something is wrong with Head?
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by ayusco85(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Ellabae:
So commenting has made one jobless? Ah Mind ur own business.

He is everywhere like mtn grin
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Aside this,gospel singers should be careful with the set of people who use their pictures and names in posters to extort money from people. There's the case of a fraudster who calls himself Prophet Kehinde in Igando. He made posters,invited some others of his type for a crusade to be held in Mile 2 area between 27th of May and 3rd of June in Mile 2 area tagged "Fire Conference" where they intended making money. Went to the mountain,gave people fake prophesies and conning them into giving out money.. One of the women came crying saying she had been duped of the sum of five hundred thousand naira by the Prophet. Prophet "borrowed" the sum of 500k with a promise to return it after making money from the crusade. That's to tell the sole purpose of their crusade atimes is profit making. Pastor Kehinde claimed he made over N4,000,000 thru the crusade. He later refused to pay back the woman. The case was reported at the Igando Police station. The swift intervention of the police made me love them as they were on his trail till they got him. He paid back 350k to balance 150k which he promised to pay back instalmentaly for three weeks. The Igando police then discovered the jeep he was driving belonged to another gullible woman. How can ppl be so gullible Esther Igbekele's picture was used on the poster. Also the Logo and name of the Apostolic church were used. It's time churches and these popular musicians rise in protection of their image. Whenever people of these nature are seen using the name if the church,get them arrested at the crusade ground else the believe will be that u r being given a share of the booty after the crusade. It's also time people woke up from their slumber. I rest my case for now.
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by cynhamscakes(f): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2018
The person can be traced through the account details they paid into, except its one of those accounts you open online without providing any details.
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by wale377(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Ayelewoooo ibosi ooo
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Egein(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2018
When I saw the title "Tope Alabi in Pain...", Fayose came to mind.
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Vmaqween(f): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2018
why didn't they call the lady before making payment
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by AngelicBeing: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2018
post=69568523:
Why are people so gullible this way?!
Why make the calls after payment and not prior then?

Believe us when we say some people still fell for the below image!

GULLIBILITY!
Hahaha, this your gif is cracking me, Lol send me payment to crack down on scammers grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, this your gif is cracking me, Lol send me payment to crack down on scammers grin
Lol, cheesy be small thing my brother!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Greatzeus(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2018
More of the blame should go to those slowpoke who got scammed thinking Tope Alabi or any celebrities will come online to beg or extort money from low life like them.
Serves them Right undecided
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by deebrain(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2018
#SheIsInPains
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Reelmii: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Metuh:
shut up ur own mouth and face your life issues too OK?

we have business for him.
scamming business I guess
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by consultancy: 2:50am On Jul 22, 2018
Sometimes these celebs Create clone accounts of their authentic ones to scam their fans, then turn around to cry wolf. E.G Yule n Hush

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims / Humblesmith Blasted For Unfollowing Fans On Instagram Secretly / Adekunle Gold's London Album Listening Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.