Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

S/e Youngest Honorable Member Receives Award Of Honour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S/e Youngest Honorable Member Receives Award Of Honour (520 Views)

See How People Of Osun Dealt With Their Fed Honorable Member / Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour / #PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S/e Youngest Honorable Member Receives Award Of Honour by obibc(m): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2018
By: Obi Bright Chinweuba

The Wealthy Brethren Association Of Nigeria has awarded the Honorable member and youthful leader representing Isiala-Mbano/Okigwe/Onuimo at the Federal House of Representatives, Hon. Obinna Kingsley Onwubuariri with the Wealthy Brethren Humanitarian and Leadership Merit award.

At a colouful and well-attended event held at the victory kingdom in Amaraku, Isiala Mbano, the President of the Wealthy Brethren association of Nigeria, Comrade Uzoma Sydney Okoro Ihediohanma said Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri; a youthful leader and exemplary good influencer of the youths was honored with the award because of his sterling and exemplary contributions to the society, through his numerous pet projects and charity oriented lifestyle.

Speaking during the awarding ceremony, Ihediohnma said at a time when well-placed individual in the society were shying away from helping the less privileged ones that it was comforting to find someone like Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri championing the move to bridge the gap between the privileged and the less privileged, through his human faced empowerment programs in his federal constituency and beyond, and donation of gift items as well as intervention programs aimed at eliminating hunger and poverty.

“There is no doubt that Hon. Onwubuariri merits the Wealthy Brethren Humanitarian and Leadership Merit award because of his service to Okigwe North and the Nigerian community. We are proud to have someone like him in our society and we will always be ready to identify with any of his projects in the future”, said Ihediohanma.

Responding after collecting the award, Hon. Onwubuariri said that he was humbled with the gesture and promised to remain of serve to the country.

“I am deeply humbled with this award. I was not expecting it. All I am concerned about is to ensure that the needs of the less privileged in our society are met and that is what my leadership and political structure sets out to do and will continue to do as we seek to cut the big divide that exists between the rich and the poor in our constituency and nation at large”, said Onwubuariri.

He added that “I wish to express my deep appreciation to all the members, volunteers and youth ambassadors who are working tirelessly behind and on he scene to ensure the success of our leadership and humanitarian efforts. And of course, I would like to thank the kind-hearted constituents of Okigwe North for their faith in my representation.

http://obinna.org/onwubuariri-gets-wealthy-brethren-merit-award/

Re: S/e Youngest Honorable Member Receives Award Of Honour by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2018
You never told us how young is this youngest honourable member o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S/e Youngest Honorable Member Receives Award Of Honour by dingbang(m): 6:25am On Jul 21, 2018
Wow
Re: S/e Youngest Honorable Member Receives Award Of Honour by Caseless: 6:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Mtsswwwwwww...

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 15 Senators Who Fled From APC To PDP / Reason Why Buhari Has Been Unable To Impeach / Era Of Okija Shrine Oath Resurfacing In Abia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.