Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries (5805 Views)

EYP Congratulates Oyebode, Encourages Fayemi To Appoints More Youth / Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday / Ekiti Guber: Okada Riders Get Free Fuel From Fayemi, To Convey Passengers Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by actiondrilling: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2018
The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) has urged the newly elected governor of Ekiti state, Kayode Fayemi to prioritise the payment of workers salaries in his second tenure.

Congress President, Ayuba Wabba, who gave the charge in Abuja yesterday in a letter of congratulation to the governor-elect, said his election is a reflection of popular wish of the people.

While urging Fayemi not use his victory as a pay back time, Wabba said he must see his re-election as an opportunity to complete the work he started during his first tenure.

Wabba opined that Fayemi’s election by the Ekiti people confer on them the right to ask question particularly on electoral promises made to them during the electioneering campaigns.

“There are other compelling needs of Ekiti people on the basis of which they will look up to you.

They shall be acting within their civic rights and responsibility if and when they hold you accountable to your promises. Our responsibility to your government would be no less.

We therefore urge you to give your utmost best,” he said.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/nlc-urges-fayemi-to-prioritise-payment.html

2 Likes

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by Caseless: 6:40am On Jul 21, 2018
That's first on the list , then, probing and jailing the rascal called Fayose comes second.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:
That's first on the list , then, probing and jailing the rascal called Fayose comes second.
Caseless our guy.
You took the words straight outta our minds cheesy wink grin.
You are so in our head bro.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by ayusco85(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:

As if he won't deny all his promises like his daura master. Don't expect anything from fayemi. Not even probe.

Docile

2 Likes

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by Benblaq(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2018
It'll fall on deaf ears. Make we dey watch.
Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Na so....

Item No2 shud be Fayose's trip to kirikiri.. Make hm go dey form hm 'Saint' for there. Useless and parrot governor of our time

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by usebog: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2018
By this time of the day,people still here
Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by Butterflyleo: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Ekiti people are free at last. cheesy

No more punishment from the wicked emperor

No more starvation from him due to non payment of salaries, gratuities and pensions.

No more will they be turned to slaves and beggers in their own land.

Ekiti kete has broken the chains of bondage finally .....

2 Likes

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2018
IS A DOG

1 Like

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by Ukalejohn(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2018
I hope he pays
Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by udoka55555: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2018
sure..that's if he will listen
Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by obembet(f): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2018
He will pay don't worry

Send him out of office if he fail to pay
Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by DanColonel: 7:02am On Jul 21, 2018
I think they should urge kogi and Benue state government first.
Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by DanColonel: 7:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:

where u hide ur lawyer that will start the work
Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by olaniyisamuel(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2018
post=69569160:

Caseless our guy.
You took the words straight outta our minds cheesy wink grin.
You are so in our head bro.

This dude
I could discern u been foolish enough to disclose ow useless u are. I presume u can't work as an undercover else would get urself injured. Always jumping from thread to thread, throwing silly comments. U dont have to convince anyone ur daily needs is being defined by the number of thread u spew on. #sad.

1 Like

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by Caseless: 7:09am On Jul 21, 2018
olaniyisamuel:

This dude
I could discern u been foolish enough to disclose ow useless u are. I presume u can't work as an undercover else would get urself injured. Always jumping from thread to thread, throwing silly comments. U dont have to convince anyone ur daily needs is being defined by the number of thread u spew on. #sad.
mannabbqgrill must be giving you guys sleepless nights that you guys crave his attention this much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by Caseless: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2018
ayusco85:

As if he won't deny all his promises like his daura master. Don't expect anything from fayemi. Not even probe.

Docile
Fayemi go shock all of you.
Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by olaniyisamuel(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:
mannabbqgrill must be giving you guys sleepless nights that you guys crave his attention this much.

In ur dreams, dummy.. U had to look elsewhere. Not in same league, OK.

1 Like

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by israelmao(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2018
Except the money will come from the blue.
Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by naijacentric(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2018
olaniyisamuel:

In ur dreams, dummy.. U had to look elsewhere. Not in same league, OK.
sharap dia ur d same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by oyeb15: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2018
Fayose may use Aregbe to beg Tinubu and Tinubu to beg Fayemi and Baba. Then he will dump Eleka and run into oblivion for many years.

In future when we remember Fayose tenure, poverty and underdevelopment will come to mind.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by Caseless: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2018
DanColonel:

where u hide ur lawyer that will start the work
Falana will come handy in this regard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by Butterflyleo: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2018
oyeb15:
Fayose may use Aregbe to beg Tinubu and Tinubu to beg Fayemi and Baba. Then he will dump Eleka and run into oblivion for many years.

In future when we remember Fayose tenure, poverty and underdevelopment will come to mind.

Your head is there. But the issue of him receiving monies from fg and diverting contracts and also downgrading projects despite receiving huge sums for the proper projects cannot be ignored.

I doubt anyone would listen to his plea right now or anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by ayusco85(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:
Fayemi go shock all of you.

We will see
Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2018
A friend of mine went to Australia recently and it not up to 2 month He said his account is reading over 3 million. I was shocked!!! he told me we are really suffering in this country and it the true. I have vow to live this country anytime soon. So help me God!
Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:
We've been their nightmare for a while now, and it will remain that way for sometime.
They are nothing but losers mehn! cheesy.
We ignore their mentions, that kills them more grin cheesy

You really have time replying this people bro.
We've made up our mind to IGNORE them TOTALLY, and we can see that kill and pain them more like Fayose's neck pain.
We realised the more we reply them, the more they come up with more rubbish.
Please Caseless, we will like you to TOTALLY IGNORE them all on our BEHALF PLS.
We and the mods know how to handle them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2018
@ , am I correct in assuming you are female? You are one of the greatest supporters of Buhari there is on NL, keep up the effort.
Caseless:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by FedericGodwin: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by olaniyisamuel(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2018
naijacentric:
sharap dia ur d same

U cursed o. How dare you mention me. Anyway, silence is best for peeps like you. #mentallyDeranged
Re: NLC Urges Fayemi To Prioritise Payment Of Workers’ Salaries by naijacentric(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2018
olaniyisamuel:

U cursed o. How dare you mention me. Anyway, silence is best for peeps like you. #mentallyDeranged
ur payan dia who u be shitty fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is A Useless Place / JIME VS. ORTOM Governorship Petition Tribunal: Jime Wins At Appeal Court. / Gbajabiamila: Reps To Represent Infectious Diseases Bill Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.