Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law (18338 Views)

Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / Syrian Refugee Sentenced To Prison For Plotting To Bomb Nigerian Church In US / Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by stane007: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2018
32-year-old Chima Ononiwu who plotted the kidnap and murder of one Kelechi Lazz, who doubles as his in-law and also his Uncle's wife, has been arrested by the Imo State Police Command.

The suspect had engaged a kidnap kingpin to abduct Kelechi, and ran out of luck as diligent investigation by the Police led to his arrest. Speaking on the arrest of the suspect, the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Dasuki Galandanchi, told newsmen in Owerri;

“Chima Ononiwu is a 32-year-old  man from Umuola Umunakanu-Ama in the Ehime Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State, but he resides in Lagos State.

“He contracted a house builder for his uncle, Dr. Lazz Ononiwu, to get a kidnap gang to abduct and murder his wife, Kelechi Lazz.

“He immediately left for Lagos State, where he is residing and was coordinating the illicit job from there. On June 23, after a series of discussions by the suspect with the supposed kidnap kingpin, he was lured to come down to Owerri for final arrangement and oath taking.

“The suspect came and met with the supposed kidnap kingpin in a hotel room in Owerri. He used his hair for pledging and reduced the oath into writing with a red pen, stating that the woman should be kidnapped and murdered after collecting N5m as ransom.”

The Commissioner of Police also disclosed that the suspect agreed with the kidnap kingpin that out of the N5m that would be collected as ransom, he would be given N2m. According to him, the suspect who will be charged to court for the crime, also  told the gang to do away with the vehicle belonging to his uncle’s wife and in-law.

This is coming after operatives of the Anti-Kidnapping Squad of Lagos State Police Command arrested a man, who confessed to have staged his own kidnap to extort money from his elder brother in Lagos.

https://lailasnews.com/man-arrested-for-plotting-the-kidnap-and-murder-of-his-in-law/

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2018
He contracted to get a kidnap gang to abduct and murder his wife, Kelechi Lazz.
“He immediately left for Lagos State, where he is residing and was coordinating the illicit job from there. 
He has been arrested by the Imo State Police Command.

He should face the law.
If you do the CRIME, get ready to do the time.
Fine man just wasted his life cos of greed.
Anuofia!
Nton Mkpo!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by Destroe: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2018
What is wrong with the Nigerian police sef? Is it your kidnap? Is it your murder? Leave the man alone joor, it's a family affair

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by Dannybammz: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2018
How do people think nowadays

Check my signature for magic

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by Abjay97(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Devil playing Temple Run with destinies of criminal minded people

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by naijaguy123456(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
See wicked eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by froshsteve(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nairaland is boring this days

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by driand(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin

When I saw the head line I knew he was my bro but little did I know he was from my state,

Guy you've done your best to keep the hustle tight but now you must face the darn music...

Diligence pays, hardwork(legit) pays as well honesty,

Nwanne, e don happen... E go be nah..

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by Elsalvator38: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
This is One of the problems we have in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by Bimmiie(f): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Destroe:
What is wrong with the Nigerian police sef? Is it your kidnap? Is it your murder? Leave the man alone joor, it's a family affair

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
I know name checkers will soon be here undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by shoelotng(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Igbo amaka grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by pafo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Na their work o,

Soft work.

11 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by imran147(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
All dis Igbo pple with there barbaric act...all in the name of EGO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by Hotfreeze: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Immediately I saw 'kidnap' and 'murder', I knew it would be a flatheaded miscreant from the lineage of Judas Iscariot.

They give criminals chieftaincy titles in that zoo where they come from.

6 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by dazzlingd(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Chima Ononiwu is a 32-year-old man from Umuola Umunakanu-Ama in the Ehime Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State

7 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by Nightmareo07: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yorubas always bad influence to the country.
Always desperate for money

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by kingthreat(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Destroe:

Just wanna be negative even though you know innocent blood lile yours was shed

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by Nightmareo07: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yoruba amaka

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by Jafariyya(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nice one I hate kidapping with passion
Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by derrydinny: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
our people from the east have done it again
ogwu ego amaka

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by PrincessB1(f): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Destroe:
Are you seriously serious

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by EdoPrince93(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Na dem dem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by Nightmareo07: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Desperate lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by cacmatters(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wicked man
Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by Houseofglam7(f): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oh wow!
The heart of a man.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Plotting The Kidnap And Murder Of His In-law by moses93(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
I see DASUKI for the news, na only force force them sabi do no?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To 7 Years Imprisonment For Raping 6-Year-Old Girl In Cross River / ABSU Deputy Vice Chancellor, Prof. Emezue Kidnapped / EFCC To Arraign John Demide and Sarah Ajibola For Rigging NBA Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.