Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (60609 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? / Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 / Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
abeg let them beat her for wasting the egg roll

what nonsense.

because she is a fine gal she is complaining about egg roll. does she know how much it costs. need someone to beat sense into her sharp sharp angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Ramos16(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
In this recession , you should be contented with anything. Half of a quarter egg is far better than non.

Oh shut up please.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by segzyogondus(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
This girl funny u no happy say u see piece of egg? How much be full egg when u dey complain say see the size of egg suppose u open come see crayfish inside I for understand so young lady try rest ur case and dey buy Akara with the 50naira
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by kachi08(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Anyways egg roll with full egg cannot be sold for N50 in this economic crisis. It's N100.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by okwabayi(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
They always form slay queen on social media but in real life they are ordinary Bisis, Chiomas and Hadizas. See the fine looking girl who bought such a razz snack.

By the way, egg rolls are 50 NGN now? Last I remember they were 20 NGN.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by hokafor(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmm,you are advertising ur face,forget about the egg roll story.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Sharpshooota: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:
That's why I stopped buying "egg roll" in the east while I was there.,

Shut Up my Muslim friend
Oluwadamilola resides in oshogbo and she voted for change... Why is she complaining....

BTW you don't know the route to the east

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Apus: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Egg without a yoke that one na Egg??
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by KosyJerry(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
correctbae:
A Nigerian lady has taken to her twitter handle to reveal the #50 Egg Roll She bought when she was hungry.

She wrote:
I got eggroll today for 50naira, hoping to see at least half egg inside but just lookat what I found �. 50naira just go fiam!

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/07/20/lady-reveals-what-she-saw-inside-a-50-egg-roll-she-bought-photos/

What do you expect in N50 egg roll? Awoof no go kill some people... 1pc of egg is N50, your not even meant to expect egg.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by dnawah(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
correctbae:
A Nigerian lady has taken to her twitter handle to reveal the #50 Egg Roll She bought when she was hungry.

She wrote:
I got eggroll today for 50naira, hoping to see at least half egg inside but just lookat what I found �. 50naira just go fiam!

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/07/20/lady-reveals-what-she-saw-inside-a-50-egg-roll-she-bought-photos/

she be thief?if she want eat egg,let her go and buy it #50.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by brainhgeek(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
correctbae:

She wrote:

You are lucky you did not see eggshell inside. The smallest egg is now #40. Yansh don dey pepper fowl Wey dey lay egg. No food and farmers still want one egg a day. Na to dey use caesarean comot egg for chicken bele now o. Dis Buhari period dom make Dem lock shop.
It is going to be worse if you go to Lagos and you want to buy meat pie. Just know that what your are buying is ratpie. Lagos rats are big and free for gutter
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Thank God say no be garden egg
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by saintfizzo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
OP forgot to put graphic picture ;DOP forgot to put graphic picture
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by 1stNumeroUno: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Funny and crazy comments...

But op bought this egg-roll for survey/research purposes. If you noticed she didn't even take a bite; she methodically opened it up to see the inside of the "g-roll".
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Ikpongiton: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
an egg is#50+oil +flour +labour.what you had was a better measure,unless you expected mr.biggs made egg roll at #50.igbo woman with over sense.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
She should be thanking her God she actually saw something that looks like egg in it.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Konze70: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nigerians should try to improve their income , sometimes I laugh when they complain that things are expensive in Nigeria . I presently live abroad there's nothing N50 can buy here. I know things are hard in Nigeria but let everyone try his best to get something doing so that the person can comfortably solve his problems . Pls I didn’t mean to insult anyone !
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:
Stop paying N50 naira to get 1 full egg inside ur bons.

The name is egg roll, i.e Egg rolled into a bons. ..... That's what u paid for and that's what u got.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

Where do u see eggs that price o? Cos the least amount for egg now is 50

From Iya Sukura, My customer here in Ibadan it is #35 or #40. At times, she dey sell am for me #30 if she no get #5 change cheesy grin
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Ikpongiton: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ramos16:

Oh shut up please.
now were d man don de get sense na u de hala .before were d man mumu pass ibu wetin you for do
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
aunt u did not buy egg roll. u bought buns with small egg in it.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Platony(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Maybe she has forgotten we're no longer in GEJ's Tenure. angry
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by Ikpongiton: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
kachi08:
Anyways egg roll with full egg cannot be sold for N50 in this economic crisis. It's N100.
na i pass my neighbour egg roll na im 100naira

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by rickyboss333: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
she should b happy she got a piece of egg just to confirm she bought egg roll. if na egg dey hungry u, one boiled egg is N50, how do u expect to buy egg and roll for d same amount?
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by HypocriticalMod: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Neyoor:

From Iya Sukura, My customer here in Ibadan it is #35 or #40. At times, she dey sell am for me #30 if she no get #5 change cheesy grin
Una dey enjoy o
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by lielbree: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
ednut1:
Tif. Eggs na 50 naira. So make dem put 25 egg for u
Egg is 40.

Half egg of 20 naira plus 10-15 naira for the doe.

The seller would still make profit!
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by GMbuharii: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:

haba,they are not talking about Kulikuli nah... grin grin

Lzaa immhotep this zmB thinks kuli kuli = egg row.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by mechanics(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Funny, so what does she expects us to do, to stop buying egg roll abi?
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by kerry57: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
The style of stealing in Nigeria. The person that made that egg roll and yahoo nah the same thing o. Thief Na thief
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by jamalchance(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
At least u can't claim it's buns
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by desgiezd(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
How could such a pretty lady be buying egg roll at the road side?
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) by dominique(f): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

Where do u see eggs that price o? Cos the least amount for egg now is 50

I buy my eggs for N900/1k depending on the size

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Almost Passes Out After trying To Eat 25k Naira Suya (vid) / Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child / Imagine This Beer Parlour Advert Reminding You Of Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.