Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today (689 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today by majella4: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2018
After several months of consultations with
critical stakeholders across the country and
members of the Peoples Democratic Party
( PDP) , former Vice President , Atiku Abubakar
will today , make a formal declaration to contest
the 2019 presidential election .
A press release from Atiku’ s media office notes
that Atiku will be making his declaration at a
rally in Yola , the capital of his home state of
Adamawa .
According to the release , Atiku’ s decision to
join the presidential race is in response to the
yearnings of majority of Nigerians to enthrone
a government that will fix the country’ s broken
economy , strengthen national unity and create
much - needed jobs for Nigerians . ”
It notes further that Atiku ’ s declaration today
will be followed with the unveiling of a policy
document that will give a clear direction to the
solutions that the former vice president hopes
to bring to bear in governance if elected
president of the country.
Atiku has also congratulated Former Minister
of Finance, Dr. ( Mrs. ) Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala on
her appointment to the Board of Twitter .
He said that Okonjo - Iweala is a national
treasure and her exploits on the world finance
and business stage is further proof that when
you empower a woman , you empower a
community, a nation and a continent.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/07/2019-atiku-declares-for-presidency-today.html

Re: 2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today by Angelparadise: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Anybody but beings that prefer cow to human . I rather vote Atiku for many reasons than the Fulani terrorists sympathizer that value cow more than human lives .
Re: 2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today by beeblack: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2018
Another disaster! If you know, you know
Re: 2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today by delectablegyal(f): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2018
same way we preferred buhari to jonathan back then thinking we were voting a saviour. i think the solution is a vote against the two predominant parties then we are good to go but i doubt that is possible. it's will continue to be the two recycled party. aPvssy or pdp. what do you think is the solution?
Re: 2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today by klbakare(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2018
If we could give Buhari a chance, I see no reason why we can't try Atiku too.
Re: 2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today by JasonScoolari: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2018
A clever and highly-accomplished politician.

It's my patriotic duty to kick out Buhari and also my duty to vote for the PDP anyday, anytime.
Re: 2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today by CanineOfJackal: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2018
delectablegyal:
same way we preferred buhari to jonathan back then thinking we were voting a saviour. i think the solution is a vote against the two predominant parties then we are good to go but i doubt that is possible. it's will continue to be the two recycled party. aPvssy or pdp. what do you think is the solution?
Atiku is miles ahead of Buhari.

Atiku is sound intellectually and will bring in technocrats to manage the economy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today by CanineOfJackal: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2018
beeblack:
Another disaster! If you know, you know
I know he will be a disaster to APC because he is practical and realist
Re: 2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today by bestview: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Atiku my man

We need a sound mind that has created jobs and opportunities in the private sector like Atiku and not the stark illiterate cow-herder jihadist who knows next to nothing except cows and backwardness.
Re: 2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Atiku is a million times better than Bohary
Re: 2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today by rusep: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2018
How many time is he going to declare. Waste of time
Re: 2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today by rajiraymond(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2018
PMB till 2023!
A failed man since 1993 will still remain failure forever.

(1) (Reply)

67million Initiative / Tony Anenih Cancels 85th Birthday Celebration Over Sad State Of Nigeria, Others / Ohuhu Clan Next To Produce Ikwuano/umuahia Fed. Constituency Rep – Stakeholder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.