Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Oh Y Me Says A Player To New Arsenal Boss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oh Y Me Says A Player To New Arsenal Boss (465 Views)

New Arsenal Adidas Kits For 2019/20 Season "Leaked" (Photos) / Unai Emery Confirmed New Arsenal Boss / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh Y Me Says A Player To New Arsenal Boss by Globarealestate: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2018
Expectations are high following the Change made by Arsenal hierarchy.

former and current players of the new arsenal boss have hip praise on unai Emery on how he pays attention to details and make players watch videos of their opponents both on training ground and at home.

Check out this picture of how the new arsenal boss make one of His talented defender to watch a 5 hours videos of all his mistakes from last season.

Re: Oh Y Me Says A Player To New Arsenal Boss by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Lol cheesy, that would have been funny.......if true!
Hahahah wink cheesy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oh Y Me Says A Player To New Arsenal Boss by Globarealestate: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
post=69573531:
Lol cheesy, that would have been funny.......if true!
Hahahah wink cheesy wink

The guy na actually Bleep up guy

(1) (Reply)

The Mesut Ozil Debate: Is It Because Of His Groggy Eyes? / Business Advice / OMG! Real Madrid Demand €750m For Inter Milan Target Luka Modric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.