Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Husband Expects Me to Cook For HIM every day but I HATE COOKING!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Husband Expects Me to Cook For HIM every day but I HATE COOKING!! (879 Views)

I Have This Igbo Song Stuck On My Head But I Don't Know The Title. I Need Help. / Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher / 20 Things I Hate About Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Expects Me to Cook For HIM every day but I HATE COOKING!! by staytravel: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2018
I'm trying to gauge whether or not the people who I'm listening to https://www.youtu.be/61LZWpmEdcY?t=7m11 are just super traditional or if it's really a serious issue.

Is it that much of a requirement for your wife/partner to be able to cook? I'm currently seeing a guy right now and it hasn't come up (I really didn't think it was necessary to bring it up tbh).

But I HATE cooking... I know how to but it's just something I find quite boring and laborious, so I avoid it.

Could that be a deal breaker? And how do you think I should tell him?
Re: My Husband Expects Me to Cook For HIM every day but I HATE COOKING!! by OrangeOlamide: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yoruba food is the best!
Re: My Husband Expects Me to Cook For HIM every day but I HATE COOKING!! by OrangeOlamide: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
It is your roll
Re: My Husband Expects Me to Cook For HIM every day but I HATE COOKING!! by allcomage: 6:20am On Jul 25, 2018
Quit the relationship and remain unmarried so that you will be buying takeaway and no body will bother you with cooking.
Re: My Husband Expects Me to Cook For HIM every day but I HATE COOKING!! by OrangeOlamide: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Find a woman that will cook

allcomage:
Quit the relationship and remain unmarried so that you will be buying takeaway and no body will bother you with cooking.

(1) (Reply)

Katsina, Bauchi, Benue, Kwara And Oyo Nigerian States Showing Growing Interest / none / Most Guillible People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.