Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now (1186 Views)

She Barely Cooked For Me But She Was Hailing Hilda / Man Who Refused To Marry His Wife In Court For 9 Years, Now Begs To Wed Her / Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now by prettigurl16(f): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2018
So, he cooked our meals for a week while I cleaned up. The next week was my turn to cook and I made a delicious jollof rice and beef
Nigerian style. Very delicious. Oga (oyibo) kept complaining. This is very hot. too spicy. He almost choked on the meat saying that it was too hard ( i have since discovered that their meat is cooked so tender that it crumbles when you touch it with a spoon!. Well, marriage is bliss as 3 years on he is the cook while I clean up after. I try abi I no try?
Re: I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2018
You really tried.
Try to cook the meat much softer for Oga.
They love it soft.
Their beef and chicken is so so soft as you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now by dingbang(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2018
You are lucky your man ain't Nigerian.. Else you would have been hijacked by another edible caterer

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now by Homeboiy: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2018
pictures of you, your oga and the delicious jollof rice
or I won't say a meaningful thing here
Re: I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now by bukatyne(f): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2018
prettigurl16:
So, he cooked our meals for a week while I cleaned up. The next week was my turn to cook and I made a delicious jollof rice and beef
Nigerian style. Very delicious. Oga (oyibo) kept complaining. This is very hot. too spicy. He almost choked on the meat saying that it was too hard ( i have since discovered that their meat is cooked so tender that it crumbles when you touch it with a spoon!. Well, marriage is bliss as 3 years on he is the cook while I clean up after. I try abi I no try?
Is he really really happy with it?

If yes, fine.
If no, try cooking to suit his style.
If you don't know, find out.
Re: I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
prettigurl16:

Reduce the pepper and cook the meat longer. He will like it. And ask his mum to teach you cook his favorite dish.
Re: I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now by appsdope(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Madam learn how to cook. How long will he cook for? Just learn so that u can do it sometimes.
Re: I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now by lilmax(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
wonder why educated person like you is reduced to cook for a man as if you are not equal to him

sis stop spoiling what others have built, you have rights, exercise them
Re: I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
appsdope:
Madam learn how to cook. How long will he cook for? Just learn so that u can do it sometimes.

Good advice. And it's fun to try out new recipes. cheesy How about fixing some pulled pork in the oven and serve it with a nice salad and self-made bread/rolls. He will love it. Make cooking your hobby. I cook Nigerian/American/European/Asian dishes. You can learn it too. It's fun and delicious.

Nothing brings a family closer together than food. Eating together is a holy ritual. Lessons from my grandma. Good luck and have fun.

And visit this thread for inspiration:

https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/779#69537225

Thank me later. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now by KanwuliaExtra: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
People read but lack understanding!
SHE COOKED FOR THREE YEARS! Abi NA UNA COOK FOR DEM? undecided Glad the husband took over!

Nigerian men! Stop complaining. If the cooking is not to ya taste, get ya azzzez in the kitchen one COOK! Simple. kiss

You have joined the BLESSED NIGERIAN WOMEN who have left marital bondage behind! cheesy

CONGRATS! kiss

I MUST MARRY OYINBO in my next life! Amen!!!! cool

But my husband can COOK! Hallelujah! cool

Re: I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
People read but lack understanding!
SHE COOKED FOR THREE YEARS! Abi NA UNA COOK FOR DEM? undecided Glad the husband took over!

Nigerian men! Stop complaining. If the cooking is not to ya taste, get ya azzzez in the kitchen one COOK! Simple. kiss

You have joined the BLESSED NIGERIAN WOMEN who have left marital bondage behind! cheesy

CONGRATS! kiss

I MUST MARRY OYINBO in my next life! Amen!!!! cool

But my husband can COOK! Hallelujah! cool

I have not cooked for him for three years. Title of the thread.
Re: I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now by KanwuliaExtra: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mindfulness:

I have not cooked for him for three years. Title of the thread.

Ok. . . . . Sorry I misread. wink

But. . . . .
The first 3 years who cooked? wink
Abi UNA HEAR say she nor sabi cook? grin
OYINBO dey complain na.

But better man than a Nigerian man who can’t cook shyte, but will complain to God and his village Oracle!

Lazy touts! kiss
Re: I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Ok. . . . . Sorry I misread. wink

But. . . . .
The first 3 years who cooked? wink
Abi UNA HEAR say she nor sabi cook? grin
OYINBO dey complain na.

But better man than a Nigerian man who can’t cook shyte, but will complain to God and his village Oracle!

Lazy touts! kiss

In all fairness, I know some who are very good cooks but I get your point. wink
Re: I Have Not Cooked For Him For 3 Years Now by KanwuliaExtra: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mindfulness:

In all fairness, I know some who are very good cooks but I get your point. wink

Amen! wink

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me Questions On How To Make Hats And Fascinators / Household Items For Sale. / Can You evict a Tenant Because Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.