Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Procurement Officer Needed At Mainland In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procurement Officer Needed At Mainland In Lagos (697 Views)

Best Studio Room Apartment (one Room Self Contained) At Mainland, Yaba Lagos. 20 / Procurement Officer Needed / Vacancy For A Recycling Procurement Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procurement Officer Needed At Mainland In Lagos by ELUTEK: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2018
Our company is in need of a Procurement Officer for our hospitality firm in mainland. Minimum qualification: B.sc/HND in a related field with 1-2 years experience in the same or similar role. Female Applicant preferred.
Forward your CV to eluse.kola@jcgoldgroup.com and telusekola@gmail.com.
Re: Procurement Officer Needed At Mainland In Lagos by buttlover(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2018
what is the name of your company?

if it is all this business stuffs abeg stop it. stop wasting peoples transport money.
Re: Procurement Officer Needed At Mainland In Lagos by ELUTEK: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
buttlover:
what is the name of your company?

if it is all this business stuffs abeg stop it. stop wasting peoples transport money.
Which business are you talking about? Have you ever seen anyone who had a bad experience with our company? Mind your conduct on job advert here and you cannot presume an advert you knew nothing about to be fake or wasting graduates' time. I put my corporate mail and personal mail there and you are still thinking it's fake. God will deliver you from unemployment like he did to me. But, you need to have a good orientation and not scaring people away from job advert that could put smile on someone's face.
Re: Procurement Officer Needed At Mainland In Lagos by phemsie(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sorry what is so important about it corporate mail that it can't be used to defraud people. Abeg park well if you can't explain what it company does. GNLD has taught people to be sceptical about kid adverts

1 Like

Re: Procurement Officer Needed At Mainland In Lagos by ELUTEK: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2018
phemsie:
Sorry what is so important about it corporate mail that it can't be used to defraud people. Abeg park well if you can't explain what it company does. GNLD has taught people to be sceptical about kid adverts
I can see you are a silly. If you continue with this attitude of thinking every company that post job advert without mentioning the company's name is fake, this may keep you home for a long time. If you are a sound graduate, the first thing you will do is to google the company name from the mail provided with the advert. But, you choose to display ignorance here and remain stagnant to learn. I repeat God will deliver you.

(1) (Reply)

FG Disengages 7 N-power Beneficiaries In Adamawa / FRSC PAST QUESTIONS 2 In 1 / 20 Openings At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.