Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

A Very Big Thank You To Vingurl - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Very Big Thank You To Vingurl (674 Views)

A Nairalander's 11 Years Wedding Anniversary Thank You Soup For Her Hubby (pix) / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later / I Killed A Very Big Alligator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Big Thank You To Vingurl by Premiumwriter: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2018
Just wanted to let you know that all your efforts and threads on this forum are not wasted. They are worth every seconds you put into them.

From your threads alone, I've learnt to cook every dishes I've ever make.

Before now the only thing I know how to cook was yam. :'

So when I gained admission, I knew I was in trouble because I don't know how to cook anything.

But on a faithful day, I stumbled on one of your posts and immediately I knew the solution has come. I wasted no time at all and went through all your topics and even followed you here on nairaland. I believe you also post on jotscroll.com?

Anyways the journey has been fun so far. I found cooking now beautiful and I'm really glad you could help.

First time I followed your guide, then I was cooking beans and rice and the salt was too much grin anyways I managed and finished it.

The other time I forgot to add maggi grin

But presently I'm very good. I do surprise myself at the new tastes of my food, you know the first time I got my Jollof perfect, I couldn't believe I made it. So I was like hmm this is just luck but when I cook it again and again and it was so delicious, I knew I was in for good.

Had to get some of my new friends opinion, so I invited them in and from their talks, I knew I have landed. All thanks to you, Vingurl. smiley

Time to learn how to make soup cool
Re: A Very Big Thank You To Vingurl by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Lol, good one. cheesy
It's good to be appreciative.
I see you making confirm oha and ogbono soup along with efo riro pretty soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Very Big Thank You To Vingurl by Premiumwriter: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
post=69576632:
Lol, good one. cheesy
It's good to be appreciative.
I see you making confirm oha and ogbono soup along with efo riro pretty soon.

grin

The girl deserves that.

Oha soup I'm thinking of egusi or ogbonno first, erm which one is easier?
Re: A Very Big Thank You To Vingurl by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Premiumwriter:

grin

The girl deserves that.

Oha soup I'm thinking of egusi or ogbonno first, erm which one is easier?
Ogbono soup is the easiest soup to prepare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Very Big Thank You To Vingurl by Premiumwriter: 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
post=69589345:
Ogbono soup is the easiest soup to prepare.
OK.
Hope it's straightforward?
I cannot do corner corner soup yet o
Re: A Very Big Thank You To Vingurl by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:09am On Jul 22, 2018
Ogbono soup Ingredient:

1 cup dried- blended apon/ogbono
palm oil
2 cups warm water
Choice or meat and fish (precooked)
2 cubes Knorr (bouillon cubes)
Salt to taste
1 Table spoon dried pepper
Blended crayfish

Direction to cook.

Set a medium sized pot on medium heat, add in the palm oil. When the oil is hot, add in the dried ogbono. With a cooking spoon continuously stir the mixture until you have a smooth paste
Add the water into the paste bits at a time and continuously stir, the mixture will get thicker as you stir. Continue until you have incorporated all the water
Add in the precooked meat, Knorr cubes, pepper, crayfish and salt. combine
Simmer for 4-6 minutes more
Your soup is ready to serve. This soup is best served with any swallow of your choice.
Enjoy premiumwriter cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Very Big Thank You To Vingurl by Premiumwriter: 12:19am On Jul 22, 2018
post=69594334:
Ogbono soup Ingredient:

1 cup dried- blended apon/ogbono
palm oil
2 cups warm water
Choice or meat and fish (precooked)
2 cubes Knorr (bouillon cubes)
Salt to taste
1 Table spoon dried pepper
Blended crayfish

Direction to cook.

Set a medium sized pot on medium heat, add in the palm oil. When the oil is hot, add in the dried ogbono. With a cooking spoon continuously stir the mixture until you have a smooth paste
Add the water into the paste bits at a time and continuously stir, the mixture will get thicker as you stir. Continue until you have incorporated all the water
Add in the precooked meat, Knorr cubes, pepper, crayfish and salt. combine
Simmer for 4-6 minutes more
Your soup is ready to serve. This soup is best served with any swallow of your choice.
Enjoy premiumwriter cheesy wink
thanks so much

The steps seems easy. I'll definitely try this tomorrow. For almost two weeks now I've not eaten any swallow.
Re: A Very Big Thank You To Vingurl by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:24am On Jul 22, 2018
Premiumwriter:
thanks so much

The steps seems easy. I'll definitely try this tomorrow. For almost two weeks now I've not eaten any swallow.
That will be fine.
All the best bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Proconnect Food Hub / Small Chops, Light Bakes And Drink Making Recipes / Dealers Of Thailand Dry Fish!!! Butterfly And Cut-cut Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.