Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Cultist Confessed Live On Camera That He Has Killed 4 People - Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Confessed Live On Camera That He Has Killed 4 People - Video (1501 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics / Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning / Deadly Ritualist, Afrend, Who Has Killed 20,000 People Arrested (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Confessed Live On Camera That He Has Killed 4 People - Video by scully95: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1UzgheTVho

This one weak me oh. A cultist member known as Emeka confessed live on camera that he belongs to the group Aye while the second person in the video above known as Sodiq belongs to Eye. Sodiq confessed that he has killed four people. Emeka's father is a politician while Sodiq is a son of nobody. It turns out that the Police already knew these cultists according to the video. The interrogator said 'Mo mo ileyii dada' (I know this one very well).

One could assume that these cultists or hitmen could be used to assassinate other political aspirant.
Re: Cultist Confessed Live On Camera That He Has Killed 4 People - Video by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
angry

Lagos, portharcourt, benin and the scourge of cultism
Re: Cultist Confessed Live On Camera That He Has Killed 4 People - Video by scully95: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Lagos, portharcourt, benin and the scourge of cultism

What is Nigeria turning into?
Re: Cultist Confessed Live On Camera That He Has Killed 4 People - Video by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
scully95:

What is Nigeria turning into?
A lot of Youths have resorted to a lot of delinquencies to the joy of the government. They see tools to use and cause damages to the society
Re: Cultist Confessed Live On Camera That He Has Killed 4 People - Video by Olatunji1929: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Just only 4 people these one nobe hitman i swear
Re: Cultist Confessed Live On Camera That He Has Killed 4 People - Video by sarrki(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
Olatunji1929:

Say NO to cultism it doesn’t make one look better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Confessed Live On Camera That He Has Killed 4 People - Video by dapoRead: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Olatunji1929:

I think killing 1 is little too many to be named a hitman. This is human being we are talking about not birds. If you do a thorough follow up, these thugs, inhuman beings will be released to continue the killing.
Re: Cultist Confessed Live On Camera That He Has Killed 4 People - Video by starboy86(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Say NO to cultism they will not hear, worst of it all is that when they (cultist) meet we the stupid, mother fucking Jews in clubs, we the ones to even buy them drinks, I still remember back then in school, say NO to cultism it does not pay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Murdered In Abuja, Body Found Buried In His Bedroom (photos) / Doctor Butchers And Cooks Woman As They'd Sex, After He Found She's Born A Man / Lady Stabs Lover, Komolafe To Death With A Fork In Osun(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.