Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! (2267 Views)

Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) / Breaking! Adamawa Gladiators To Mobilise 1million Votes For Sowore. (pictures) / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by UcheSecondus: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Breaking...Adamawa Mega Rally: The National Chairman of the People Democratic Party, Prince Uche Secondus, members of the National Working Committee and other Party stakeholders are currently in Yola, Adamawa State for the “Adamawa Mega Rally”.

https://www.facebook.com/princeuchesecondus/posts/280168482533098

2 Likes

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by UcheSecondus: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
More pictures...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by EmekaBlue(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tired of all these rubbish politics that doesn't work

1 Like

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by Donald95(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
You people should count me out of this nonsense politics.
I rather play with my dog on the day of election than to risk my life voting

1 Like

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by IBBG(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Atiku seems to have the right template to turn around this country. Out of all the candidates so far challenging buhari, he seems to really understand the perilous challenges bedeviling this nation. He seems to be a man who has really done his home work fine. I love his economic ideology of liberalization and decentralization to open up the economy for investment. His economic postulation on paper is better than that of all other candidates so far. And of course he is a big proponent of restructuring of which he appears to seriously have the political will to implement. I used to be a big fan of dankwambo and was rooting for him to be the presidential aspirant of PDP, but i don't think he is ready to be president yet as he is a rookie and we can't afford another jonathan who was not ready to be president. I know a lot of people have this perception of corruption about Atiku of which i am one of them, but lets face it, non of our politicians are saints, as buhari has demystify political sainthood. As for me i want a vibrant economy, based on the tripod stand of liberalization, decentralization and restructuring to spur and attract investments from far and wide into this country like the posturing of the economy during the jonathan era. The economy should be our area of priority interms of the candidate we vote for ahead of 2019, because it affects everybody, as we can't afford a president that does not understand the rudiments of modern economics. So far Atiku seems to have the template for that, and he has won me over, if someone else comes with something superior to what Atiku is proposing, the candidate has my support.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by Lifestone(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Donald95:
You people should count me out of this nonsense politics.

I rather play with my dog on the day of election than to risk my life voting
Don't play with your future man. Get actively involved at least by voting a credible candidate

1 Like

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by Donald95(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lifestone:

Don't play with your future man. Get actively involved at least by voting a credible candidate

And you think your vote will count?
Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by Lifestone(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Donald95:

And you think your vote will count?
Yeah. You would have done your part. Posterity won't forgive if you look by when your future is being determined and you didn't give any input.
Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by ganye1: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
I'm appealing to the people of Adamawa state to come out in huge numbers to welcome our own Atiku. Even if we are going to vote Buhari we should not allow him to be disgraced in Adamawa state.

1 Like

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by Donald95(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lifestone:

Yeah. You would have done your part. Posterity won't forgive if you look by when your future is being determined and you didn't give any input.

Am very sure that most of the people that voted Buhari never knew they were approving poverty and death to come their way

2 Likes

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by delkuf(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
I just want anyone than buhari. I am ready to canvass for any body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by chiamakauzo2019: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Vote for PDP,sure party,sure governor and sure president.

1 Like

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by CilicMarin: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
I am Watching it on ait, the crowd is so scanty that you can count off hand the number of people that turned up..

1 Like

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by Joshuaamb: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
CilicMarin:
I am Watching it on ait, the crowd is so scanty that you can count off hand the number of people that turned up..
The AIT you're watching from its different my mine o. Am seeing a crowded place and you are saying opposite. I saw it on TV and on Youtube, How come yours is different. Sure say rain no block your signal ?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by CilicMarin: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
[s]
IBBG:
Atiku seems to have the right template to turn around this country. Out of all the candidates so far challenging buhari, he seems to really understand the perilous challenges bedeviling this nation. He seems to be a man who has really done his home work fine. I love his economic ideology of liberalization and decentralization to open up the economy for investment. His economic postulation on paper is better than that of all other candidates so far. And of course he is a big proponent of restructuring of which he appears to seriously have the political will to implement. I used to be a big fan of dankwambo and was rooting for him to be the presidential aspirant of PDP, but i don't think he is ready to be president yet as he is a rookie and we can't afford another jonathan who was not ready to be president. I know a lot of people have this perception of corruption about Atiku of which i am one of them, but lets face it, non of our politicians are saints, as buhari has demystify political sainthood. As for me i want a vibrant economy, based on the tripod stand of liberalization, decentralization and restructuring to spur and attract investments from far and wide into this country like the posturing of the economy during the jonathan era. The economy should be our area of priority interms of the candidate we vote for ahead of 2019, because it affects everybody, as we can't afford a president that does not understand the rudiments of modern economics. So far Atiku seems to have the template for that, and he has won me over, if someone else comes with something superior to what Atiku is proposing, the candidate has my support.
[/s]

Rubbish! Stop spamming this forum with this useless copy and paste.. angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by Joshuaamb: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Even with the hardship this APC has caused! I can still see people happy and jubilating with PDP rally. Great turn out

1 Like

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by dheilaw1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
very scanty
not even up to the apc guber rally in ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by TeeMaama: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
A big thank you to the people of Adamawa state for coming out in such a mighty crowd to welcome Atiku Abubakar. PDP is ready to move the nation forward.
Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by jamesjohnode: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Even with the hardship this APC has caused! I can still see people happy and jubilating with PDP rally. Great turn out smiley
Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by IBBG(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

tongue
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Re: Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! by madridguy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
As usual kiss Prepaid crowd

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) / Atikulation: "Kanu Was Right On Election Boycott" - IGBERE TV Boss, Anyalekwa / Tinubu And Osinbajo Meets Senator Soji Akanbi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.