Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ (41626 Views)

Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes / Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Fear Ekiti
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by Sijo01(f): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
You people have been settled for the next four years. Don't complain is the incoming government refuse to perform his constitutional duties.
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by Ihateyoumod: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Buhari's government deliberately caused hunger on Ekiti people then turned around to offer them peanuts for vote and they sold out. What a pity

I pity the pple who look up to u, those little ones....I hope someone saves them from the claws of stupidity u have imbibed in them by just looking up to u

3 Likes

Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by UncleJudax(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
First guarantee them a substandard education
Second make sure they are hungry
Finally, rule over them...

Black people.

3 Likes

Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by DrHighchief(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ekitians have mortgaged themselves for the next 4 years. Don't cry if ur leaders r not paying salaries and ....
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by yipata: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
MUMU.. Lol all fayose was doing is use social media make lot of noise. APC WENT UNDERGROUND TO THE GRASSROOT REPACKAGE THEMSLEVES. And baba come dey owe him staffs for over six months.. Not even half like Aregbe started to do in our till he could pick up. Fayose come add thuggery join again. Though werey is needed sometimes in this game shan't Fayose blew his own trumpet too much. He come imprison king again... That kind king go make sure say u even die thereif not because he still get church mind. So many forces against u.
Anyway I hope u get better plan after u handover because some films gonna happen. ACTION FILM EXCEPT BOLA TINUBU CHOOSES TO HELP U OUT.

FortifiedCity:

Buhari's government deliberately caused hunger on Ekiti people then turned around to offer them peanuts for vote and they sold out. What a pity
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

I pity the pple who look up to u, those little ones....I hope someone saves them from the claws of stupidity u have imbibed in them by just looking up to u

Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by edupedia: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:

....your school teachers ought to be caned for doing a nonsense job...

1 Like

Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by Goddex: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Where did Fayemi get the billions to buy votes in Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by Arysexy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Damage control by APC to justify rigging and cash induced voting.

They will start paying journalists from now on to justify why voters collected bribe to vote.
Na only Ekiti hunger dey?

They will live to enjoy their choice, heard Fayemi want to reverse d anti grazing law.

Welcome to Fulani massacre

2 Likes

Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by neighbourhud: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
What can I say?

Congratulation guys.

Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by CSTR1005: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Who cares? We are tired of reading about the ekiti election.
Who ekiti help?

2 Likes

Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by SirLakes: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Make we hear word nau ah,

Election this, Ekiti that.... Cho cho cho cho cho

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by jibs4lv(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I think the original head has been surgically removed. [s]That head belongs to Jubrin from Sudan, who now imports people from his country to come and cause chaos here. Though the original head wasn't better anyways [/s]
The guy was chatting with you reasonably until you begin to talk rubbish obviously when you don't have a good point against Buhari. tongue
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by SirChime(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
When the Africans say that the 2018 World Cup was won by Africa and not by France,
The Response of a French Journalist: Read for yourself:

"We can give the same team to an African nation and they will not even reach the first rounds/ phase: the money for preparations will be diverted, the delegation will be filled with mistresses and family members going for tourism, those to prepare them Psychologically will be replaced with Pastors and Fetish Priests, cooks and massagers with no experience, Doctors chosen by affinity with the Minister ....... Shame, this team has nothing to do with Africa, colour is not enough. Long live France and bravo."

Shithole country.

1 Like

Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by Awoo88: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Very useless people.

2 Likes

Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by delishpot: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Ekiti, a land with lots of hungry people.

They sold their rights for money that won't even make a good pot of porridge

That was how Fayose's sins haunted him at the end. He starved his people and on the last day they worried about their stomachs than voting anyone in particular. If they were well cared for by the govt, they wouldn't have even considered trading him for anything.
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by Bryansagoe(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Just read through what you just posted. deliberately abi? Don't fayose recieve monthly allocation? Everyone iln this country knows that fayose shot himself in the head. He introduced stomach infrastructure and it has now back fired. Don't say what you don't know mr.
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by naijacentric(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I think the original head has been surgically removed. That head belongs to Jubrin from Sudan, who now imports people from his country to come and cause chaos here. Though the original head wasn't better anyways
bro dis stuff about buhari being cloned is it really tru because dis buhari really looks different from d one i knew oh
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by naijacentric(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
loveth360:
hunger is killing them in south-waste,that why they sold their vote for just 3000,

forget about online bullhari zombies from waste that always claim that things are good for them in this bullhari reign.
mumu
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by joelison(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Whether they sell their votes or not it doesn't make a difference in the governance.. The two leading parties are same
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by theoldpretender(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:

You started so well, then you started ranting against Buhari down thread.

Now, I have no problem with you critiquing Bubu...I am not too fond of the APC for various reasons, but if PDP had won, something tells me that you would have been hailing 'the people's choice' when the PDP and other parties too engaged in vote buying.

If you guys want democracy to work in Nigeria, you have to be honest and stop approving of corruption when it is ONLY done by the opposing side.

Whoever won, so long as votes were bought...Ekiti people have indeed sold their birthright.
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by Jethrolite(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Have you eaten today? Please soaked Garri plus groundnut is not food, in case you're planning on counting that.
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by abbeyty(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
This thing is not peculiar to just Ekiti state, It is a national embarrassment it is like that from Ekiti to Lagos all away to the federal capital.
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by eodavids(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
dre11:

The most fairest thing to do about the Ekiti election is to cancel and reschedule another that must be free and free

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/why-we-sold-our-votes-in-ekiti/

Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by kjhova(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Goddex:
Where did Fayemi get the billions to buy votes in Ekiti?

Are you guys deliberately being deaf to the fact that PDP too was sharing N4,000 on election day and before? Or is your brain on "selective" mode?

Where did Fayose "the loamy soil rock" get the billions he was sharing from?

Lock Him Up!!!
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by kjhova(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
naijacentric:
bro dis stuff about buhari being cloned is it really tru because dis buhari really looks different from d one i knew oh

Cc @FortifiedCity

The 2 of you be deceiving yourselves with that phony urban legend about a PMB clone. It's OK if that's what creams your crackers. Enjoy your lalaland existence while you are at it.
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by ilevic(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ondo State People Did Same And Now They Are Bitting Their Finger. Hello Ekiti People, I Give U 6months...
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by Mrsimpleworld: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Could all these be true under the watch of Mr integrity?

Or less say this's not Coruption ���

Not intensional closing my eyes �
Re: ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ by Mrsimpleworld: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Could all these be true under the watch of Mr integrity?

Or, less say this's not Coruption ���

Not intensional closing my eyes �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No WAEC" - Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election / Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.