Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

No Job Yet? You Can Own A Blog And Still Make Money - See How - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / No Job Yet? You Can Own A Blog And Still Make Money - See How (681 Views)

Ban On Crypto Will Still Make Naira Crash More / Start Your Own Blog And Start Making Money / How To Create Blog And Generate Revenue Faster - Earning Tips - BAZE NEWZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Job Yet? You Can Own A Blog And Still Make Money - See How by YorubaEmir: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
The job market is very suffocating- only the lucky survives it. It is the harsh reality, but I don't know how else to sound it. If you're looking for a white-collar Job, it will come. But while "it will come" is not certain but ageing is a very certain phenomenon, you might want to put your time into profitable use.
What are you currently doing with your phone and laptops? Liking and commenting on every post that tickles your fancy? You rush to read that news that pulls your attention like the magnetic North and south poles!

What about becoming the magnet? What about owning a platform where you can pull such readership? Everybody has at least one passion. What about writing on them and publishing them online? News and articles is what is feeding and keeping the atmosphere webosphere alive and you can also be a partaker. Search yourself, there must be something within you that you feel passionate about letting the world know about. It could be on sports, music, health, weight loss, body building, gossip, gadgets, lifestyle, fashion, events, business, education, technology,politics... there are millions of potential readers waiting to digest them!
Save your airtime and data liking and commenting on Nkechi's latest pictures as an unemployed man/woman and channel the resources to something productive and watch your followership grow overtime.
Ok let me spell it out for you... get a blog, get a blog and get a blog. With as little as #10k, you can get a super blog and still monetize it. If you can't create one yourself, hire me!

Apart from the money making potentials that blogging presents, blogging keeps your mind busy and sharpens your brain and writing skills. Blogging unconsciously turns you into a researcher. It makes you dig for information which you can't gain by lying on your soft sofa and blaming the government. Blogging is not just for the unemployed. I have also had the privilege of setting up blogs for medical doctors, Lawyers, pharmacists, engineers who leverage on the platform to sell themselves and share some tips to their readers.

If you are looking at setting up a blog or you already have one but you are looking for mentorship, you can contact me through my contact below. Feel free!
Re: No Job Yet? You Can Own A Blog And Still Make Money - See How by YorubaEmir: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2018
Updated
Re: No Job Yet? You Can Own A Blog And Still Make Money - See How by YorubaEmir: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: No Job Yet? You Can Own A Blog And Still Make Money - See How by YorubaEmir: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: No Job Yet? You Can Own A Blog And Still Make Money - See How by YorubaEmir: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Available.
Re: No Job Yet? You Can Own A Blog And Still Make Money - See How by YorubaEmir: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
Available
Re: No Job Yet? You Can Own A Blog And Still Make Money - See How by YorubaEmir: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2018
Contact us

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your BVN On Your Phone / Whatsapp Just Tweeted In Yoruba / Marketers Wanted,pastors Should Also Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.