Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) (58773 Views)

Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by DidierDrogba: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
he's crying because he's finally gotten the big nyash to be banging all day
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Mikeross62: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
congrats to him
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Jimi23(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Emotional dude.
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by esanuaje1: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Make i dey observe
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
salaboiz:
Go Bleep that pu.ssy
shocked

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Duru009(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Fat baby !!
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Sanchase: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
She is the only girl that accepted to marry him IRRESPECTIVE of his small prick

Tears of joy cry
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by sexdoll: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
i understand.

nigga crying for the pussys and the freedom that will be forgone just because of the scam carried marriage!
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by humphreydiss: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mtcheew!......he for cry lik dis na

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by oloriooko(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dhayor001:
That feeling.

No more night outs.

You cant go on holidays alone.

No more excessive video games.

You cant go home drunk to stupor.

You have to dress up and go to church on Sundays.

No more one night stands with groupies with big bumbum.

If you get a divorce, she gets half of everything even if she did not contribute a penny.

In fact, kuku kee me
Gbam! Bullseye
Na only the guy know the real reason for his tears and not far from your post grin
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by abbasajao(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
adisabarber:
No be woman suppose dey cry? This world don turn upside down sef
Edon tey wey the world don turn upside down oo. Reverse is now the case in everything
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by pmc01(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dhayor001:
That feeling.

No more night outs.

If you get a divorce, she gets half of everything even if she did not contribute a penny.

In fact, kuku kee me

But who con force am enter the gbege na im me no understand.

All these men sef undecided
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Walexybobo(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
One kannot imagine bt wonder y wot kuld hav prompt him crying like ma teddyB. May God bless una union though.
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Wiinnd(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
He's crying because he's gonna be Stucked to one possie
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by ganie(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
I just can't imagine the kind of jabs he will get from his colleagues because of this act.
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by deebrain(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dhayor001:
That feeling.

No more night outs.

In fact, kuku kee me

Guy, relax! where is the chill?

There gat to be something good in getting married. Haba.
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by CLASSMAN: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dhayor001:
That feeling.

No more night outs.

In fact, kuku kee me
My guy Ur head day there
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
That feeling though.
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Dhayor001(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
deebrain:

Guy, relax! where is the chill?

There gat to be something good in getting married. Haba.

Lol.

Trust me, getting married is one of the most beautiful things ever
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by JON01: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Chubhie: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
He just can't believe his luck. I can bet my last card that this guy would cum under a new world record of 20 seconds tonight.

Our ancestors have already apologized to the ladies forebears and only crave the understanding of the new bride tonight.
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by ameh99: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Comedy loading for him....

grin grin grin

I build lithium power pack of any size check my signature.
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by coolh3ad(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dhayor001:
That feeling.

No more night outs.

In fact, kuku kee me

No more wetin?...Story story......If you know, you know..
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Shortyy:
What's making him to cry? Yeye dey smell

Even the lady, his wife looked uncomfortable I still don't understand wat went on there. She was neither happy nor sad.
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by 16Ebisco: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
#BOJ2018: Kate Henshaw, Lala Akindoju others attend Olu and Joke Jacobs’ son’s wedding (PHOTOS)http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/boj2018-kate-henshaw-lala-akindoju.html

How my pant got torn while dancing on a movie set – actress Pat Ugwu http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/how-my-pant-got-torn-while-dancing-on.html

Nikola Kalinic rejects world cup medal after Croatia lost to Francehttp://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/nikola-kalinic-rejects-world-cup-medal.html

Showbiz couple, Tunde and Wunmi Obe celebrate 20 years wedding anniversaryhttp://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/showbiz-couple-tunde-and-wunmi-obe.html

grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Thatnawtichick(f): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
...Tee-billz and ubi franklin cried too lipsrsealed
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Unick4(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
So him cry all in d name of atention... Mteeew
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by sweetTai(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Why is he crying?? Your wife supposed to cry not you! If you marry a woman that is taller than you, the last thing you want to do is cry.
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by david22uu(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dhayor001:
That feeling.

No more night outs.

In fact, kuku kee me

My brother
This is d main thing...
Not easy
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by blaqroy: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
He is really a comedian grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Dollabiz: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iretiola Doyle Confirms Divorce From Husband, Patrick / What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.