Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday, Rocks Matching Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday, Rocks Matching Outfits (390 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress / PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday, Rocks Matching Outfits by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
@YomzzyBLog.com

Nollywood actress and producer, Omoni Oboli took to her IG page to celebrate her husband, Nnamdi as he turned a year older today.

Sharing the photo above as they rocked matching outfits, she wrote;

"What an assurance! That no matter what happens, I have a home in your heart forever! ��� @nnamdioboli Thanks for showing me unconditional love ❤️ Thanks for your devotion, attention and selflessness. My biggest fan! My greatest cheerleader. I won’t be half the woman I am without you! I pray that God does for you all you do for me. I pray good health, soundness of mind, peace, joy, love and all good things for you today and always! It’s your birthday baby but that’s not the story...I’m just chuffed that you didn’t even bat an eyelid when I suggested matching clothes for this pictures ���������"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/actress-omoni-oboli-celebrates-her.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday, Rocks Matching Outfits by ItxAyce(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Fine people.....No make-up

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Shares Video Of Herself Twerking In Her Bikini / "It Was Hard For My Parents To Accept I'm A Lesbian" – Charly Boy's Daughter / Gigi Hadid, Liz Hurley & More Celebs In Sheer Cover-ups Over Sexy Swimsuits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.