Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Lazio Interested In Signing Arsenal Winger Alex Iwobi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lazio Interested In Signing Arsenal Winger Alex Iwobi (817 Views)

Arsenal Winger Saka Says Choosing Between England And Nigeria Will Be 'tough' / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazio Interested In Signing Arsenal Winger Alex Iwobi by frankebele: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
Italian Serie A club, Lazio are understandably working around the clock to try to price away Super Eagles youngster, Alex Iwobi from Arsenal.

According to Italian news outlet, ilmessaggero.it Lazio have lined up a move for the 22-year old alongside his Gunners teammate, Lucas Perez while also considering options in Sevilla's Joaquin Correa and Atletico Madrid's Angel Correa.

The report has suggested that Lazio will want to recruit the Nigerian in view of using him as a direct replacement for Felipe Anderson who left Stadio Olimpico this summer to join Premier League club, West Ham for a club record transfer fee of £36 million.

Iwobi, who represented Nigeria at this summer's World Cup fiesta will jet off with his club to Singapore where they will continue their pre-season campaign after he was named in the 25-man traveling squad.

It is understood Arsenal will demand a sum close to €25 million for the talented winger if they are willing to sell him at all.

The Hale End Academy product has been with Arsenal since he was aged eight, rising through the club's youth ranks before making his professional debut against Sheffield Wednesday in a League Cup game in 2015.

Emmanuel Chinaza
Re: Lazio Interested In Signing Arsenal Winger Alex Iwobi by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
If he want to be Good player and sucessful in future he should stay put in arsernal... cool
Re: Lazio Interested In Signing Arsenal Winger Alex Iwobi by Tolexander: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
If he want to be Good player and sucessful in future he should stay put in arsernal... cool
You can not really say!

Another sheriff is in town. His way may not be the same with his predecessor, Arsene Wenger.
Re: Lazio Interested In Signing Arsenal Winger Alex Iwobi by HouseOfWine: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
If I was to rate Iwobi when he did reach his peak, i did say he will be highest 85/100

That said this move isnt bad supposing he is guaranteed a lot of first team opportunities

He should use this preseason and show Unai, he is one CAM he cant let go

And i doubt Unai will let him go..

His passing is one major factor why i believe he will succeed in any ball possession team But he needs to take more risks and defend at least averagely cos his defence is really poor...
Re: Lazio Interested In Signing Arsenal Winger Alex Iwobi by suretipsadviser: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2018
many football championships started!!

100% WINNING TIPS last days!!

download it for ANDROID:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.suretips.bettingtips

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Photos From Anex Stadium As Manchester City Where Handed The EPL Cup / Transfer: PSG Tell Barcelona, Real Madrid Neymar's Price / Mbappe And Felix; Who Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.