Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,401 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

39-year-old Lawyer, Eunice Atuejide Set To Run For Nigerian Presidency - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 39-year-old Lawyer, Eunice Atuejide Set To Run For Nigerian Presidency (476 Views)

39-year-old Mother Of 19 Children Expects Her 20th, All With Different Men / Singer Brymo Under Fire For Saying Igbo Not Ripe For Nigerian Presidency, Can’t / 39 Year Old Lagos Big Girl Nnenna Okoye, Wears N1,000,000 Dress (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

39-year-old Lawyer, Eunice Atuejide Set To Run For Nigerian Presidency by 10Ebisco: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2018

A 39-year-old lawyer, Eunice Atuejide has declared her bid to contest in the 2019 presidential elections under the National Interest Party (NIP).

The Enugu-born mother of five announced her intentions in an event in Abuja on Friday stating that, “I believe the time for women presidency is now; I am doing a lot of social media awareness and it has been amazing; so many Nigerians are ready to have a woman as president”.

Drawing similarities between herself and the Croatian president, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, who became a world favourite following her amazing outing at the 2018 World Cup, Atuejide said further, “Look at Croatia, everybody is talking about what the Croatian president has been doing and that is me; I can speak so many languages; I am not a military marksman but I can kick; I have a black belt in Taekwondo.”

On her intentions for Nigeria, Atuejide said power supply would be the first issue to fix. She said, “We have privatized power production but we have not actually privatized power distribution. We send everything to the national grid and there are limitations to that. We are investing billions in power sector without seeing results because we are not distributing the energy we are producing. We need to open the system; allow every private sector investor who can do come in and produce and distribute energy. The important thing is to make sure there is regulation.”

Eunice Atuejide also prides on the fact that she speaks many languages and has been to at least 76 countries across the globe. She is a graduate of BPP University, London and University of Siegen, Germany.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/39-year-old-lawyer-eunice-atuejide-set.html
Re: 39-year-old Lawyer, Eunice Atuejide Set To Run For Nigerian Presidency by Nightmareo07: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
undecided
Re: 39-year-old Lawyer, Eunice Atuejide Set To Run For Nigerian Presidency by Angelparadise: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Any body but buhari ! She stand better chance and have the primary qualifications ,exposure to manage Nigeria far better than Fulani extremist analog cow brain administration.
Re: 39-year-old Lawyer, Eunice Atuejide Set To Run For Nigerian Presidency by derrydinny: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
this one is looking for popularity, we all know that in nigeria, a woman cannot come from nowhere and become president even strong men have failed to win just primaries, ask ateeku

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Dad Femi Otedola Shares A Throwback Photo Of Him And Obasanjo / I Work Hard Because I Grew Up Nothing - Chika Ike / Huawei Nova 3 Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.